- As low as $125/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to The Soho House!
✰ 3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom 2-Story Home
✰ Brand New Renovation
✰ Finest Downtown Neighborhood (Just a few blocks to King!)
✰ Walker's Heaven - Walk Score of 95!
YourPad Charleston is a (local) property management company in Charleston, operating over 50+ properties downtown. For best pricing search YourPad Charleston on the web to view our entire inventory! We look forward to hosting you!
Bedroom #1 King Bed + En-suite Bathroom
Bedroom #2 King Bed + TV
Bedroom #3 Queen Bed + 2 Full Beds + TV
(All bedrooms are on 2nd Floor)
- High Speed WiFi & Intelligent TV (Ideal for those Digital Nomads!)
- Totally Equipped Kitchen
- Walk to King Street / Stores / Dining / and More!
- 2 Bikes Supplied in Rental!
We can't wait to host you!
Full access to the home + private parking + outdoor space
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Porchetta Shop, Southbound, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish and many more! Our guests and neighbors also rave about Welton's Tiny Bakeshop and Kudu Coffee. We recommend going to either for a cup of locally-roasted coffee or their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very trendy King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as countless buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Lyft, Charleston Bicycle Taxi, Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 04416
Interaction with Guests:
Our team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a outstanding time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston area rental booking tips and tricks:
How to get the best value:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Reserve your Charleston area rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides contain discounts for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Planning, selecting, and booking the best Charleston area rental:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your vacation dates, and choose a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group needs. ? SOHO HOUSE ? Prime Location! Walk to Anything! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the property owner before you reserve your home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or charges may be applied to your contract.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Tips to have a fantastic stay:
- Put the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of problems.
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Protect your property!
- At Check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a great vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.7 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles