- As low as $166/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Near laundromat
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to The Soho Suite!
✰ 3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
✰ Brand New Renovation
✰ Finest Downtown Neighborhood (Just a few blocks to King!)
✰ Walker's Heaven - Walk Score of 95!
YourPad Charleston is a (local) property management company in Charleston, operating over 50+ properties downtown. For best pricing search YourPad Charleston on the web to view our entire inventory! We look forward to hosting you!
Bedroom #1 King Bed + En-suite Bathroom
Bedroom #2 King Bed + TV
Bedroom #3 Queen Bed + 2 Full Beds + TV
- High Speed WiFi & Intelligent TV (Ideal for those Digital Nomads!)
- Entirely Stocked Kitchen
- Walk to King Street / Stores / Dining / and More!
- 2 Bikes Supplied in Rental!
We can't wait to host you!
Full access to the home + private parking + outdoor space
We are available 24/7 by text, phone or Airbnb messenger!
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Gnome Café, Five Loaves Café, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Browns Court Bakery. We recommend going here for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very trendy King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston Bicycle Taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
YourPad Charleston is full-service property management company here in Charleston, operating over 40 different properties throughout the heart of Downtown! To view all of our homes, please search YourPad Charleston on your preferred search engine!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Music Farm and Charleston Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Joseph Manigault House and Charleston Music Hall. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Money saving strategies:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- To book the best rental home for your budget, we recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Charleston area attractions. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides have discounts for nearby accommodations and attractions.
How to pick the best vacation rental:
- Begin by selecting vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. ? SOHO HOUSE ? Prime Location! Walk to Anything! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is almost always available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property manager before you reserve your rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- If there's a specific Charleston area attraction you are enamored with, search for homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
Advice for your stay:
- We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let burglars spoil your vacation.
- During arrival, record any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to confirm you didn't leave anything behind. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on great reviews to inspire future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.7 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles