- As low as $249/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to The Soho House!
✰ 3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom 2-Story Home
✰ Brand New Renovation
✰ Finest Downtown Neighborhood (Just a few blocks to King!)
✰ Walker's Heaven - Walk Score of 95!
YourPad Charleston is a (local) property management company in Charleston, operating over 50+ properties downtown. For best pricing search YourPad Charleston on the web to view our entire inventory! We look forward to hosting you!
Bedroom #1 King Bed + En-suite Bathroom
Bedroom #2 King Bed + TV
Bedroom #3 Queen Bed + 2 Full Beds + TV
(All bedrooms are on 2nd Floor)
- High Speed WiFi & Intelligent TV (Ideal for those Digital Nomads!)
- Entirely Equipped Kitchen
- Walk to King Street / Stores / Dining / and More!
- 2 Bikes Supplied in Rental!
We can't wait to host you!
Full access to the home + private parking + outdoor space
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Gnome Café, Five Loaves Café, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Browns Court Bakery. We recommend going here for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston Bicycle Taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03077
Interaction with Guests:
Our team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a excellent time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Charleston vacation home experience:
How to get the best value:
- Summer is high season in Charleston. Booking your Charleston area vacation rental in the Spring or Fall is an excellent way to save on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Some property management companies offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your family.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guide magazines contain deals for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Choosing and booking your Charleston area vacation home:
- Start by selecting your the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. ? SOHO HOUSE ? Prime Location! Walk to Anything! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, reach out to the property owner before booking the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You will need to work out what bed configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Add the host's information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Upon check-in, note any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, ensure that you take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to stimulate future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.7 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 0.9 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.9 miles
Ready to book ? SOHO HOUSE ? Prime Location! Walk to Anything!?Book Online Get Information Call: