About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to The Soho Suite!
✰ 3 Bedroom / 2.5 Bathroom
✰ Brand New Renovation
✰ Finest Downtown Neighborhood (Just a few blocks to King!)
✰ Walker's Heaven - Walk Score of 95!
YourPad Charleston is a (local) property management company in Charleston, operating over 50+ properties downtown. For best pricing search YourPad Charleston on the web to view our entire inventory! We look forward to hosting you!
Bedroom #1 King Bed + En-suite Bathroom
Bedroom #2 King Bed + TV
Bedroom #3 Queen Bed + 2 Full Beds + TV
- High Speed WiFi & Intelligent TV (Ideal for those Digital Nomads!)
- Entirely Stocked Kitchen
- Walk to King Street / Stores / Dining / and More!
- 2 Bikes Supplied in Rental!
We can't wait to host you!
Full access to the home + private parking + outdoor space
We are available 24/7 by text, phone or Airbnb messenger!
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Gnome Café, Five Loaves Café, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Browns Court Bakery. We recommend going here for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston Bicycle Taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
YourPad Charleston is full-service property management company here in Charleston, operating over 40 different properties throughout the heart of Downtown! To view all of our homes, please search YourPad Charleston on your preferred search engine!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Music Farm and Charleston Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best vacation home experience:
Finding the best value:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in coastal SC. To find the most suitable vacation home within your budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Charleston area attractions.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines that include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Make a plan and choose a perfectvacation home:
- Choose your vacation dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. ? SOHO HOUSE ? Prime Location! Walk to Anything! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible online. If not, call the host before booking your home. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask your host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Does your group require particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
Have a great stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- To make sure no damages are attributed to your stay, note any problem areas when you arrive. Call the property manager right away to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible resource to find the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a fantastic stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.7 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles