- As low as $166/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2400 sq ft (223 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2400 square feet
1109 Berkeley St
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Bright, airy, and freshly remodeled, this three-bedroom home in Hanahan is a amazing property for those seeking close proximity to downtown Charleston and a peaceful getaway to escape to each evening. This two-story space is ideal for couples, families, and groups of friends alike, offering open, light-filled living spaces that encourage mingling, thoughtful and chic decor, and a impressive kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances and a butcher-block island. Come home from your daily activities to relax in a rocking chair on the front porch, run around with your kids in the fenced yard out back, or sip a glass of cold sweet tea on the patio as the day's clothes spin in the private washer/dryer. If you feel the need to escape further, you can effortlessly find a movie to watch in the comfortable media room or curl up in the master bedroom's window seat with a cup of coffee and a good book.
What's close by:
This home is located in Hanahan, a community of North Charleston that sits within an simple drive of downtown Charleston and the historic center (12 miles south). You'll be charmingly placed close to the Charleston Convention Center (five miles southwest), Charleston International Airport (six miles west), and friends or family members stationed at the Naval Weapons Station Joint Base Charleston (nine miles north).
Things to know:
The garage is locked and not for guest use (but three off-street parking spaces are included)
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina, LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: Parking available in driveway for the home
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
City/town permit number: 20194
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Hanahan. Patriots Point and North Charleston and American LaFrance Fire Museum are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Charleston City Market and Pine Haven Plaza Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at North Charleston Coliseum and Performing Arts Center or Credit One Stadium. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Strategies for getting the best Charleston area rental home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Booking in the Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides that include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to choose the best vacation rental:
- Start by having your group decide on a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Breezy, renovated home w/ fenced yard, front porch & lovely living spaces! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible online. Otherwise, contact the property owner before you book your home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine what is optimal for your vacation.
- Some properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the owner about pets before booking.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents many difficulties.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would at home.
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your family's visit, note any problem areas upon check in. Make contact with the host immediately to report your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great resource to find the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to confirm you've collected all belongings. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a terrific stay? Many rental managers make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
Ready to book Breezy, renovated home w/ fenced yard, front porch & lovely living spaces!?Book Online Get Information Call: