- As low as $121/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 3
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Deadbolt lock
- Designated smoking areas
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In a rural location
- In the city center
- Near the beach
- Near the ocean
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- On the lake
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Spa tub
- Tile flooring in public areas
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 3
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Sophisticated and comfortable 3 bedroom (one king, one queen), 1 sizable bath, 3rd bedroom is private office. Freshly painted with tile floors that have the look of wood and the simple cleanup of tile. Conveniently located on James Island, mins. to Folly Beach and just a car ride away from Downtown Charleston. Granite kitchen and granite island, stainless steel appliances give tons of room to prep and prepare.
Lazy Magnolia trees shade the yard. Sensational wood deck to lay in the sun.
Dog friendly with entirely fenced yard. Private and close to shopping, Coffee homes, Bars, Eateries. Uber to the Pour House for some live music and dancing.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center and on the waterfront. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and James Island County Park, while Charleston Music Hall and Joseph Manigault House are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Rental booking tips:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best value, consider changing your family's Charleston area vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warmer weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Finding the best vacation rental:
- Begin by selecting your a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Sophisticated and Comfortable - Minutes to Folly Beach and Downtown Charleston! has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often accessible online. If not, call the property manager before reserving your home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what is suitable for your vacation group.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
Considerations for your stay:
- Put the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Document any issues with the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are beneficial if a dispute arises.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- James Island County Park - 1.6 miles
- White Point Garden - 3.7 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.8 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 3.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.9 miles
- City Marina - 3.9 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 4.0 miles
- Rainbow Row - 4.1 miles