- As low as $249/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach umbrellas
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Flat-screen TV
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Laundry facilities
- Limited onsite parking (max 1 space)
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No elevators
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 490 sq ft (45.5 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 490 square feet
You've just found the ideal oceanfront condo in Isle of Palms! Welcome to the Sea Cabin Condominiums, a delightful complex in the heart of the isle that's close to everything—the county park, a lifeguarded beach, ice cream stores, beach shopping, eateries, and local nightlife. With community amenities like a fishing pier and complex pool, you can't go wrong with a Sea Cabin—and this unit features pretty ocean vistas!
Things to know prior to booking your stay:
- The Sea Cabin buildings do not have an elevator. Stairs are used to access all units, including some stairs to the 1st floor.
- All units are 4900 sq. ft. – they most comfortably accommodate 2 adult guests with smaller kids. But while they are smaller, they are still 2x the size of most hotel rooms and include a entirely functional kitchen!
- Please carefully review all photos including the aerial photo that shows the layout of the condo complex to get an idea of where you'll be staying.
- Washers and Dryers are located next to the pool on the oceanfront; they are coin operated at $3 per load or download an app to pay.
- Parking notes: Each unit is given 1 parking pass during peak season (June 1 – August 1). One additional pass may be requested during the off season.
- The community pool is not heated and is usually open year round.
- No smoking. A $500 dollar fine will be issued in order to professionally get rid of the odor.
- No family pets on site per condo regime and condo owner. No exception unless ADA documentation is supplied prior to your arrival. A $500 dollar fine will be issued if pet(s) are found on site without proper documentation.
- This property is managed by Carroll Realty, located on the island just 1.5 miles from the condo should you need anything during your stay!
Enter the first floor condo and you'll appreciate the classy look, with brand new sleek floor and two comfortable twin-sized Murphy beds that fold out from the wall - this was a big investment that a lot of other units do not offer. It gives your group additional sleeping space—the kids really appreciate the bunk beds but an adult can sleep on them as well since they are full size compared to the much smaller, older style bunk beds that most other Sea Cabins have. It's a great spot if you need an additional bed, and the area can also be closed off with a door for more privacy. A full bathroom offers shower-tub combo, and from there the hallway continues onto the open concept kitchen and living space. Please note the Sea Cabin building does not have an elevator.
The kitchen is completely equipped and offers a new refrigerator, microwave, a coffee maker, and more! High-quality appliances make cooking simple, and a cute counter with three bar stools offers additional seating to the two-seater dining set. The living space is furnished with a new cozy couch and a mounted flat screen TV with cable access. Sit and relax with your adored ones and watch your favorite shows, or even put on the TV while you're cooking meals in the kitchen. As another perk, this home offers complimentary Wi-Fi!
From the living area, you can journey out onto the balcony. From here you can gaze at the Atlantic in the distance, wake up early to take in an ocean sunrise, and spend your afternoons indulging in the ocean breeze. With outdoor furnishings and multiple seats, this area is an striking spot to appreciate the outdoors without ever leaving your condo. Back inside, you'll find the bedroom, which is furnished with a queen-sized bed and its own private flat screen TV, creating a cozy getaway to return to at the end of the day!
When you stay at Sea Cabins, you get more than just ocean vistas! You'll also have access to the community amenities such as the shared pool and private fishing pier. You'll never be more than a fast walk to the beach and will find everything you could need or want within walking distance. If you're looking for the ideal little beachy escape on Isle of Palms, you've found it! The Sea Cabin condo is 490 sq ft - we recommend no more than 4 guests.
The Sea Cabin Condominiums share a Community Pool including a kiddie pool, Coin Laundry Facility, and also have access to a Private Fishing Pier! These condos are centrally located right on Ocean Blvd which is a great location to be within walking distance to Local Eateries, Beach Shopping, the county park, ice cream stores, island nighttime life, and more!
The Sea Cabin Condominiums each 490 square feet and are comprised of a three-building complex where all units have private balconies overlooking the beach and Atlantic Ocean. This is also the only lifeguarded area on the island = comfort in safety! Wireless Internet is also available. Come try your luck at fishing from the 1000-foot fishing pier that is only accessible by condominium owners and guests or savor a calming walk on the pier over the breaking waves. Bicycle, water sport and beach umbrella units are available close by. Shopping, fantastic dining, ice cream stores, nightly entertainment, grocery store, and post office are a short walk from the complex.
Bedroom has a Queen Bed with TV.
The hallway consists of marvelous Twin sized Murphy beds that pull down from the wall - with really comfortable beds!
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS, AND BATH TOWEL SETS ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach towels, chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
A few important notes to be aware: NO HOME PARTIES. NO SMOKING. NO FAMILY PETS. No exceptions! There is a very strict noise ordinance policy on the island that goes into effect at 10pm on weeknights and 11pm on weekend nights. The 1 car limit is also stringently enforced. This home is a family rental and is located near year-round residents. This is not a rental home for bachelor/bachelorette events, wedding groups, youth groups, fraternities/sororities, receptions, or any other types of bigger gatherings. We do NOT rent to students or anyone under the age of 21 - no exceptions - even if a parent or legally responsible adult makes the reservation. If such a group occupies or attempts to occupy the property, they will be required to immediately vacate and there will be NO refunds given. Further, this home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. Guest will be fined $500 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston Lighthouse and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
This property does not have elevators
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the perfect Isle of Palms vacation rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the largest rental for your budget, we highly recommend booking in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at Charleston area restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, visitor guides have discounts for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Begin by selecting trip dates and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Renovated Oceanfront, 1st Floor Condo! Pool & Fishing Pier! In the Heart of IOP! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available on booking websites. Otherwise, email the property owner before you book the rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to work out what is suitable for your vacation family.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or could be applied to your agreement.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the owner's contact info to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- During check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic resource to find the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at departure. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a wonderful vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your property and/or host was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.