- As low as $272/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 4
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
Settle into Charleston in one of our Signature Suites at The Iris, a brand new Apartment Style Hotel located in an unbeatable location. This architectural gem is in one of Charleston’s most vibrant and desired tourist areas, only one block from King Street. Right outside your door is a curated mix of dining, shopping, and southern appeal; a few of our favorites close by are Barsa Tapas, Chubby Fish, and Chez Nous. Book today to ensure your dates!
Complete with a entirely equipped kitchen, two intelligent TV’s, the most comfortable Casper bed, the fastest wifi in the city boasting 3 full GBs, and design elements from West Elm to make you feel right at home.
The bright living area features a queen sleeper couch and a 55” TV. At the end of the day, the cozy bedroom is a ideal escape featuring a Casper bed and plush linens & pillows. The bedroom can be comfortably sectioned off from the rest of the Suite for more privacy with heavy weight room divider Velvet curtains should the guests choose. The full kitchen is equipped with all tools for light cooking and features an induction cooktop, full sized refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, and Keurig Coffee machine. The bathroom features a roomy standing shower with double shower heads and a Philips Hue Ambiance Lighted Mirror.
Between the modern design, magnificant state of the art parking carousels, premium amenities, and surrounding area, you won't find a better place to experience all Charleston has to offer.
Each Suite comes equipped with all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay:
Keurig Coffee Machine with pods + cream + sugar
Free 3 GB Wifi
2 Intelligent TV’s (55” & 43”)
Dimmable lights in bedroom & living room
Public Goods Soap, Shampoo, and Conditioner
Washer & Dryer with detergent
Dishwasher with detergent
- Off-street paid parking is available in our Parkmatic Car Carousels for guests with cars. Parking costs $25/day.
-Our parking carousels have the following car measurement restrictions:
Sedan car carousel: 5' 2" tall x 6' 10" wide x 17' long
SUV car carousel: 6' 2" tall x 6' 10" wide x 17' long
- If your car exceeds the height restrictions listed above, there are two local parking garages located close by at 558 King Street and at our City's Visitor's Center located at 63 Mary Street.
- Uber and Lyft are readily available throughout the City
The Iris is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to completely embrace Charleston's unique charm. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at Sightsee before exploring Upper King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just one short block from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Chasing Sage (0.1 mile), Chubby Fish (0.1 mile), Bistronomy by Nico (0.2 mile), and Neon Tiger (0.2 mile). Come experience all that our elegant city has to offer!
- Exterior security system
- Keyless entry
- Tesla and EV charger available
- Incredible state of the art parking carousels for added safety & security during your stay
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square, while Patriots Point and Music Farm are cultural highlights. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Charleston area rental home experience:
Get the best rental value:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Booking your rental home six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Summer is high season in Charleston. To get the best rental within budget, we suggest booking in Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Some owners offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which often include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Choosing the best vacation rental in Charleston:
- Start by choosing your trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. The Iris, Signature Suite has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible online. If not, call the host before booking the rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out which bed configuration is right for your vacation.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you will need a pet-friendly property. Get details on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Does your family require unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the owner's phone number to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let crooks spoil your family vacation.
- To make certain no damages are linked to your family's visit, note any problem areas during check in. E-mail the property manager immediately to relay any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a great stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 1.1 miles
- City Market - 1.2 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.3 miles
Ready to book The Iris, Signature Suite?Book Online Get Information Call: