- As low as $167/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 5
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1082 sq ft (101 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1082 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Permit Number: 02659
Located in the heart of downtown Charleston, our 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment has been newly modernized and refurbished to meet all of your traveling wants and needs. It has a bright, open layout and a mid-century modern design carefully paired with bohemian style elements. Throughout the apartment guests will appreciate brand-new floor, top-of-the-line appliances, chic décor, chic light fixtures, comfortable furnishings, plenty of space, and privacy.
The property features…
A Totally-Equipped Kitchen and Dining Area. Upon arrival, guests will ascend one flight of stairs and enter through the front door to the roomy, completely-equipped kitchen and dining area. The kitchen features brand new Whirlpool appliances including an oven, stovetop, dishwasher, garbage disposal, and refrigerator/freezer. A breakfast bar with 4 bar stools beneath, brand new butcher block countertops, open shelving, a coffee maker, toaster, vintage style microwave, and essential cooking tools provide guests the opportunity to savor a home cooked meal while reminiscing of the good old days. The solid wood dining table with benches, seat up to 8 comfortably, and is ideally positioned along the windows so guests can sit back, relax, and savor a meal while soaking up some Charleston sunshine. A brand new stacked washer and dryer unit is available for guests to use and also located in the kitchen/dining area.
A Generous, Cozy Living Room. The living room, which is open to the kitchen, provides guests the ultimate spot to lounge and enjoy one another’s company. It features a sizable L-shaped sectional that doubles as a sleeper couch, as well as a coffee table, two beautiful club chairs, an overhead light with a fan, a enormous flat screen TV mounted on the wall beneath a trendy console table, and a constructed-in wet bar.
2 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms. Just off the living room area at the end of a short hallway are the both bedrooms. Each bedroom features a plush king-sized bed, two bedside tables with lamps, flat-screen TV mounted on the wall, huge closets and an overhead light with a ceiling fan. The master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom that features a generous walk-in closet, brand new tile, fixtures, stone sink countertops, a full-bathtub/shower, and additional constructed-in shelving for bathroom storage. Guests staying in the 2nd bedroom on the left have painless access to the cavernous bathroom located a few short steps across the hall. This second bathroom features charming black and white ornate tile, brand new stone sink countertops, fixtures, a huge glass standup shower, as well as a brand new showerhead.
Located in Cannonborough with allocated off-street spots, parking won’t be an issue here. Whether you’re traveling for a short while or planning an extended stay, our apartment will exceed expectations! Reservations book up quickly so inquire today!
Guests will have exclusive access to the 2nd floor of the building. Easily accessible and well lit for your safety.
You can pull your car off the street and into a driveway/parking lot, which makes packing and unpacking a breeze.
*Once you Confirm Booking at a StayDuvet property, you will Unlock EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to Charleston's Premier Lifestyle & Wellness Club: THE WONDERER!
The Wonderer (Located in Downtown Charleston) is an adults-only (age 21+) club offering social, work, and wellness amenities in a resort-style environment. From daily exercise classes and social events to multiple lounges and workspace options, a swimming pool with cabanas, all-day dining and drinking, live music entertainment, and more, there’s hardly a reason to ever leave. Feel Charleston’s very own downtown getaway and enjoy a true departure from the norm. Guests must book access to the wonderer 24 hours in advance using the reservations portal given to them after booking.
*Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Holidays and Seasonality factors, so please make sure to check the Wonderer site for their hours. Please also note that StayDuvet is not the Wonderer and offers this conveniences complimentary, if access is not possible to the Wonderer during your stay, there will not be any inconvenience credits awarded, any issues must be taken up directly with The Wonderer staff*
Guests will have full access to their rental along with all the appliances and amenities supplied with your stay.
If your unit has parking, Parking Instructions will be given to you 3 days prior to check-in date. To see if your unit does have parking, please check THE SPACE section of the listing.
Welcome to Cannonborough/Elliotborough!
The home is located in the heart of the appealing and trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, cozy eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary, and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include The Tippling House Wine Bar,The Ordinary, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Bistronomy, Barsa, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish, Pink Cactus, Chasing Sage, Elliotborough Minibar and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery located close by. We recommend going to Babas for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores and fashion stores – as well as an countless list of buzzing eateries. Publix is conveniently located close by on Lockwood Drive as well.
The neighborhood is also within walking distance to CofC, MUSC, Roper, and the Citadel
Interaction With Guests:
Our team can provide self- check-in instructions for your convenience. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay; from checking you in, to giving you recommendations for things to do! Once booking is confirmed, all guests gain exclusive access to our carefully curated magazine with the best local things-to-do such as the best eateries & bars, water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours.
Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home:
All guests staying with us will have FULL ACCESS to The Wonderer. The getaway-themed adults-only campus includes a cafe, restaurant, bar, gym, workspace, and pool! After you’ve confirmed your booking, you will receive a link to book your time to visit the Campus, you must reserve a time at the campus 24 hours before check-in time. Please note that exercise classes and private events/shows are offered for an additional rate. If you are arriving early before check-in or need a place to relax after check-out, this is the PERFECT place to enjoy while you wait. The Wonderer was created for and caters to those who seek a more meaningful balance between social connection, professional life, and personal wellness. *Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Holidays and Seasonality factors, so please make sure to check the Wonderer site for their hours. Please also note that StayDuvet is not the Wonderer and offers this luxury complimentary, if access is not possible to the Wonderer during your stay, there will not be any inconvenience credits awarded, any issues must be taken up directly with The Wonderer staff*
Room Service (Downtown Properties Only): Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service included by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, beverages, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Downtown Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber and Lyft
Charleston Black Cab Limo Company (Can accommodate 1-20 people)
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
*Once your Confirm Booking at a StayDuvet property, you will Unlock EXCLUSIVE ACCESS to Charleston's Premier Lifestyle & Wellness Club: THE WONDERER!
The Wonderer is an adults-only (age 21+) club offering social, work, and wellness amenities in a resort-style environment. From daily exercise classes and social events to multiple lounges and workspace options, a swimming pool with cabanas, all-day dining and drinking, live music entertainment, and more, there’s hardly a reason to ever leave. Feel Charleston’s very own downtown getaway and enjoy a true departure from the norm. Guests must book access to the wonderer 24 hours in advance using the reservations portal given to them after booking. *Access to the Wonderer is Subject to change based on Holidays and Seasonality factors, so please make sure to check the Wonderer site for their hours. Please also note that StayDuvet is not the Wonderer and offers this luxury complimentary, if access is not possible to the Wonderer during your stay, there will not be any inconvenience credits awarded, any issues must be taken up directly with The Wonderer staff*
Bag drop is supplied through a third event for an additional fee.
We kindly ask you to utilize the washer and dryer if available in the unit to freshen linens. Unlike a hotel, we have limited linens and towels for our guests and must wash them between each stay off-site. We have included laundry detergent for your convenience.
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free Free High-Speed Internet/WiFi
Free locally packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, cond...
About the Area
Located by the sea, this apartment is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square, while Charleston Music Hall and Music Farm are cultural highlights. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Charleston vacation rental experience:
Sticking to your rental home budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Charleston. Book your rental in the Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies often offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides that include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Begin by selecting a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- 5 blocks to King! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available online. Otherwise, email the host before booking the property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Does your family require specific amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or costs applied to your contract.
During your stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your stay, inspect the property for any problem areas upon your arrival. Speak to the rental manager right away to document your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
- Just prior to departing, take a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a fantastic stay? Many rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles