- As low as $137/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Near laundromat
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 5
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Travel crib
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
2BR/1BA Executive Rental in the ♥ of Charleston with a 30-Day Rental Minimum!
♥ FULLY + professionally furnished (including linens and kitchen items - just bring your toothbrush!)
♥ Tucked away on a dead-end street with PARKING supplied on-site. A rarity downtown!
♥ Walk to King Street, tons of dining, shopping, and cafes from the home!
♥ Local management team to answer any questions or provide anything you might need!
Ideal for corporate stays and digital nomads!
The entire property is a duplex that is split into two separate 2-bedroom units!
Bedroom #1: King Bed w/ Intelligent TV
Bedroom #2: Queen Bed w/ Intelligent TV
Included in your rental:
- High Speed Wifi, Workstation
- Intelligent TVs in Living Area + Bedrooms
- Luxury Linens + Linens
- Kitchen Items (coffee maker, blender, pots/pans)
- Outdoor Space with Picnic Table + Access to Grille
- On-Site Parking
- Option for Weekly Housekeeping Service Add-On
NOTE: The property does allow 1 dog, but please inquire prior to booking about this.
Guest has access to entire 2 bedroom duplex and parking on-site.
The home is located in the beautiful and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. The area is ideal for a group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao, Fuel, Goulette, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Brown's Court is impressive for pastries and coffee. The home is only a short walk from King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and nightlife.
You can walk nearly everywhere downtown from the home, but should you want to rest your feet there are many other options for getting around: Uber/Lyft, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi or yellow cab are a few options. There is also a city-wide bicycle share program called Holy City Spokes, which is a very economical way to rent bicycles and savor the city!
If you're interested in a less than 30 day rental, please search our company "YourPad Charleston" on your preferred search engine to see our inventory of 50+ units in the heart of Downtown Charleston!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and H.L. Hunley Submarine are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best vacation rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- Summer is the most expensive season in Charleston. Booking in Spring or Fall is a great way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Some property management companies offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides which include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to pick the perfect vacation rental in Charleston:
- Begin by choosing your potential vacation weeks and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. ? Luxe Executive Rental ? Downtown Charleston! has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible on booking websites. If not, contact the property manager before booking the property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a rental that allows animals. Request details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
Know before you go:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your . Store the host's information in your smartphone.
- During arrival, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers disrupting your life at home. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on great feedback to stimulate more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles