- As low as $158/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Video games
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1100 sq ft (102 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1100 square feet
9 1/2 F Street - 30 Day Rental
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
High times in the Lowcountry await at this gorgeous bungalow, boasting a sleek interior, private deck, and a prime location within a short walk to dining and entertainment. Step inside to find wood floors, modern furnishings and finishes, stainless steel appliances in the completely equipped kitchen, and intelligent TVs throughout. The classic Nintendo is sure to beckon your inner kid.
Venture out on foot to Upper King Street eateries and a lush green space at Hampton Park. Walk, bicycle, or hop a pedicab for an simple commute into the heart of downtown. With the Ravenel Bridge less than a mile away, appreciate seamless access to Mt Pleasant and the blissful barrier island beaches. After chill days by the sand and surf and appealing evenings around the peninsula, return home and downshift with a nightcap under the cafe lights on your private deck.
Things to Know
Free high-speed WiFi -- ideal for Zoom calls, remote work/schooling, streaming media
Streaming services are available using your own account
Private washer & dryer
Outdoor deck with seating for four
All units require a minimum 30-day term
This is a no-family pets, no-smoking property
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this cottage is in the city center. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Hampton Park reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. Booking in Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties.
- The sooner you can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your rental home six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Some property management companies offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which will include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Start by having your group agree to trip dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Sleek Cottage - High-Speed WiFi, Central AC, Private Deck - Walk to Restaurants has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property owner before reserving your home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what bed configuration is right for your vacation.
- If there's an individual Charleston area beach you love, browse homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or charges could be applied to your agreement.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the property manager's information to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- At Check-in, record any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager is not available, take pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on great feedback to propel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Hampton Park - 0.7 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 1.2 miles