- As low as $159/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Video games
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Sleeps 4
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1100 sq ft (102 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1100 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
9 1/2 F Street - 30 Day Rental
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
High times in the Lowcountry await at this gorgeous bungalow, boasting a sleek interior, private deck, and a prime location within a short walk to dining and entertainment. Step inside to find wood floors, modern furnishings and finishes, stainless steel appliances in the entirely equipped kitchen, and intelligent TVs throughout. The classic Nintendo is sure to beckon your inner kid.
Venture out on foot to Upper King Street eateries and a lush green space at Hampton Park. Walk, bicycle, or hop a pedicab for an painless commute into the heart of downtown. With the Ravenel Bridge less than a mile away, savor seamless access to Mt Pleasant and the blissful barrier island beaches. After chill days by the sand and surf and appealing evenings around the peninsula, return home and downshift with a nightcap under the cafe lights on your private deck.
Things to Know
Free high-speed WiFi -- ideal for Zoom calls, remote work/schooling, streaming media
Streaming services are available using your own account
Private washer & dryer
Outdoor deck with seating for four
All units require a minimum 30-day term
This is a no-family pets, no-smoking property
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: Parking is available for three cars in the parking pad behind the home, off of H Street. Street parking is not allowed on the east side of H Street.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this cottage is in the city center. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Charleston vacation property experience:
When to visit Charleston & When to book:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Book your Charleston area vacation in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Hosts sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines that include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your trip dates, and select a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family needs. Sleek Cottage - High-Speed WiFi, Central AC, Private Deck - Walk to Restaurants has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally available on booking pages. If not, contact the host before you book the rental. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You'll need to determine what configuration is optimal for your trip.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or charges may be applied to your contract.
- If there's a certain Charleston area attraction you crave, search for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
Some things to know before you go:
- Get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your . Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect your property!
- During check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a excellent vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Hampton Park - 0.7 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 1.2 miles