- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Indoor pool
- No pets allowed
- Property does not allow children
- Smoke-free property
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Two bedroom in 944 Sq. ft. Sleeps 6 with full kitchen. i king bed, i queen bed and (1 couch bed-best for kids). 2 full baths no laundry on site. On site Valet parking= 20.00 to 28.00 per day chg. Free public parking also available, if handicap needed complimentary parking with decal in public garages. No family pets allowed or no smoking allowed. Charleston International airport 13 miles away. Check in at 4 pm and ck out at 10am
About the Area
This condo is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best Charleston area rental experience:
When to reserve a Charleston area rental & When to go:
- June, July, and August are high season in Charleston. To get the best value, consider changing your family's Charleston area vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation property six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking the rightvacation home:
- Select vacation week and spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. ENJOY BEAUTIFUL CHARLESTON, SC has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the host before you reserve the property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is optimal for your trip.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the owner about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Add the owner's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if a dispute arises.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental home while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- Just prior to departing, complete a final walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and look for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to stimulate more bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles