- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Indoor pool
- No pets allowed
- Property does not allow children
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke-free property
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- No children allowed
Two bedroom in 944 Sq. ft. Sleeps 6 with full kitchen. i king bed, i queen bed and (1 couch bed-best for kids). 2 full baths no laundry on site. On site Valet parking= 20.00 to 28.00 per day chg. Free public parking also available, if handicap needed complimentary parking with decal in public garages. No family pets allowed or no smoking allowed. Charleston International airport 13 miles away. Check in at 4 pm and ck out at 10am
About the Area
This condo is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston area rental property booking tips and tricks:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rentals during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. Book your vacation home in the Spring or Fall to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Some hosts offer discounts for veterans. Ask your property manager if discounts are available for your group.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- First and foremost, have your group decide on trip dates and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. ENJOY BEAUTIFUL CHARLESTON, SC has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking websites. Otherwise, email the property management company before booking your rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Have a wonderful stay:
- We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would at home.
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your family's stay, note any problem areas during check in. Get in touch with the host right away to report your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- At departure, take a walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property a final time and look for damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever possible. If the manager is not available, take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a fantastic stay? Most rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.0 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.1 miles
Ready to book ENJOY BEAUTIFUL CHARLESTON, SC?Book Online Get Information Call: