- As low as $355/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited onsite parking (max 2 spaces)
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1251 sq ft (116 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1251 square feet
Linens: 1 King, 1 Full, 1 Twin
Baths: 2 Full
You're sure to smile as you soak in the sunrise from the oceanfront deck of this excellent condominium in the Wild Dunes Community on the Isle of Palms! 117 Seascape is the ideal destination for your next vacation to the island! Featuring two bedrooms with two full baths, this condominium is prefect for two couples (with a King and Queen Bed) or a modest family. The view is really breath taking with direct vistas over the Atlantic; ideal for capturing the sunrise over the Carolina coast! The oceanfront deck is roomy and features vistas of the private swimming pool, exclusive to guests of Seascape.
The interior of 117 Seascape was nearly completely refreshed by a professional interior design artist. Here is a fast summary of the many recent accomplishments at this handsome home:
• New kitchen cabinets
• New granite countertops
• All new appliances
• New floor throughout the home
• Brand new coastal furnishings and accessories
• Fresh paint throughout including the ceiling following the removal of the popcorn surface
The master bedroom features a King bed with direct access to the oceanfront deck. A queen bed is offered in the cavernous guest bedroom making this area ideal for a second couple. In addition to the full bed, the guest bedroom features a twin bed, making it the ideal modest family destination as well. Each bedroom features a private full bath.
Located on the north-east end of the Isle of Palms, 117 Seascape is a short walk from many of the amenities of the Wild Dunes Community. This includes two golf courses, a day-spa, a playground, and numerous eateries. The Links Golf Course Pro Shop is a short five par away! The Isle of Palms Marina is a five-min. drive from Seascape. There is so much to do at the Marina! You can rent a wave runner, paddle board at Kayak Adventures or take an Eco Tour of the tidal marsh and uninhabited islands North of Isle of Palms. Sign up for a fishing charter or rent a boat before checking out the well-outfitted Marina Store.
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 117 Seascape.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Parking for two cars.
• Linens and bath towels are included, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
Ideally located, 117 Seascape on the Isle of Palms is an painless drive to Sullivan's Island, Mount Pleasant and Historic Charleston. Sullivan's Island (7.3 miles) features Fort Moultrie and magnificent dining options along Middle Street. In Mount Pleasant (8.1 miles), your family will want to visit Boone Hall Plantation with its avenue of oaks, the USS York Town, Town Center shopping and the eateries lining the shrimp docks on Shem Creek. Finally, Historic Charleston (17.1 miles) is the number one tourism destination in the United States and offers some of the world's best eateries, galleries, historic homes and gardens.
Keep the grin on your face throughout your next vacation to Wild Dunes on the Isle of Palms by choosing the incredible oceanfront condominium at 117 Seascape!
Seascape Renovation Project:
Starting August 29, 2022 the Seascape Homeowners Association will begin a nine-month remodel project. The northeast side (stacks 11-15) of the building will be closed starting Tuesday, September 6, 2022 through Friday, June 30, 2023. Please note, during this period, rental prices have been substantially reduced on the southwest side of Seascape because of the renovation project. The Seascape swimming pool will be open starting April 1, 2023.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Wild Dunes Resort Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Patriots Point and USS Yorktown. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Blackbaud Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best Isle of Palms vacation home experience:
When to go & When to reserve a rental home:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best rental home within your budget, we recommend reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at Charleston area restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Some hosts offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines have deals for nearby shops and restaurants.
How to select the best rental in Isle of Palms:
- Begin by selecting your trip dates and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Newly Renovated Oceanfront Seascape Overlooking Pool. $250 Beach Gear Credit Avail! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking websites. If not, email the property management company before booking the home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or charges might be applied to your contract.
- Visiting for a single event? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Have a wonderful stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of concerns.
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- To make certain no damages are attributed to your visit, note any problem areas upon your arrival. message the property manager right away to document your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your life at home. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all belongings. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and look for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, ensure that you take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a fantastic time? Most rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.