- As low as $307/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limo/town car service
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1251 sq ft (116 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1251 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Linens: 1 King, 1 Full, 1 Twin
Baths: 2 Full
Seascape Renovation Project:
Starting August 29, 2022 the Seascape Homeowners Association will begin a nine-month remodel project. The northeast side (stacks 11-15) of the building will be closed starting Tuesday, September 6, 2022 through May 31, 2023. Please note, during this period, rental prices have been substantially reduced on the southwest side of Seascape because of the renovation project. The Seascape swimming pool will be closed during the construction.
You're sure to smile as you soak in the sunrise from the oceanfront deck of this excellent condominium in the Wild Dunes Community on the Isle of Palms! 117 Seascape is the ideal destination for your next vacation to the island! Featuring two bedrooms with two full baths, this condominium is prefect for two couples (with a King and Queen Bed) or a modest family. The view is really breath taking with direct vistas over the Atlantic; ideal for capturing the sunrise over the Carolina coast! The oceanfront deck is cavernous and features vistas of the private swimming pool, exclusive to guests of Seascape.
The interior of 117 Seascape was nearly completely remodeled by a professional interior design artist. Here is a fast summary of the many recent accomplishments at this handsome home:
• New kitchen cabinets
• New granite countertops
• All new appliances
• New floor throughout the home
• Brand new coastal furnishings and accessories
• Fresh paint throughout including the ceiling following the removal of the popcorn surface
The master bedroom features a King bed with direct access to the oceanfront deck. A queen bed is offered in the roomy guest bedroom making this area ideal for a second couple. In addition to the full bed, the guest bedroom features a twin bed, making it the ideal modest family destination as well. Each bedroom features a private full bath.
Located on the north-east end of the Isle of Palms, 117 Seascape is a short walk from many of the amenities of the Wild Dunes Community. This includes two golf courses, a day-spa, a playground, and numerous eateries. The Links Golf Course Pro Shop is a short five par away! The Isle of Palms Marina is a five-min. drive from Seascape. There is so much to do at the Marina! You can rent a wave runner, paddle board at Kayak Adventures or take an Eco Tour of the tidal marsh and uninhabited islands North of Isle of Palms. Sign up for a fishing charter or rent a boat before checking out the well-outfitted Marina Store.
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at 117 Seascape.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Full size washer and dryer.
• Parking for two cars.
• Linens and bath towels are included, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
Ideally located, 117 Seascape on the Isle of Palms is an painless drive to Sullivan's Island, Mount Pleasant and Historic Charleston. Sullivan's Island (7.3 miles) features Fort Moultrie and fabulous dining options along Middle Street. In Mount Pleasant (8.1 miles), your family will want to visit Boone Hall Plantation with its avenue of oaks, the USS York Town, Town Center shopping and the eateries lining the shrimp docks on Shem Creek. Finally, Historic Charleston (17.1 miles) is the number one tourism destination in the United States and offers some of the world's best eateries, galleries, historic homes and gardens.
Keep the grin on your face throughout your next vacation to Wild Dunes on the Isle of Palms by choosing the incredible oceanfront condominium at 117 Seascape!
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Wild Dunes Resort Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Sea Island Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Blackbaud Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the optimal Charleston area rental home experience:
Get the best value:
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Booking your vacation home in the Fall or Spring is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Owners sometimes offer special rates for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines have offers and deals for local accommodations and attractions.
How to choose the perfect vacation home:
- Start by choosing your a vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Newly Renovated Oceanfront Seascape Overlooking Pool. $250 Beach Gear Credit Avail! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is almost always available on booking websites. If not, contact the property management company before reserving your rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to establish what bed configuration is right for your group.
- Is your group looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- During check-in, note any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would back home.
- At departure, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a terrific vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
Ready to book Newly Renovated Oceanfront Seascape Overlooking Pool. $250 Beach Gear Credit Avail!?Book Online Get Information Call: