About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Centrally located to downtown & Folly Beach. 3 mins. to downtown/ Med center 10 mins. to Folly Beach. Entirely furnished, refreshed, with great natural light & very private. Condo is on the third floor, so I always feel safe & secure. In a gated community with a pool, tennis court, car wash area, & gym. 2 cavernous bedrooms with humongous walk-in closets and separate bathrooms. Outside porch, washer & dryer supplied all new appliances. Year lease preferred / six-month.
All utilities included. Furnished. Everything Negotiable.
About the Area
This condo is located in Charleston. Charleston Music Hall and Joseph Manigault House are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and West Ashley Greenway. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Charleston vacation rental tips and tricks:
Finding the best rental home value:
- To get the best value, consider shifting your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warmer weather, , and reduced traffic.
- The sooner your group can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Booking your rental six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Finding the perfect rental:
- Start by choosing your vacation dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Bright Furnished Condo. 3 Mins to Downtown, 10 to Folly Beach has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible online. If they are not listed, email or call the property owner before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish what is optimal for your family.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking.
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the owner about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Have a great stay:
- Add the owner's contact information to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- During check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let burglars spoil your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected everything. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent reviews to inspire more reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- James Island County Park - 1.5 miles
- City Marina - 2.1 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.1 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 2.4 miles
- White Point Garden - 2.4 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 2.5 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 2.5 miles
- Washington Square - 2.7 miles