- As low as $65/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- DVD player
- Video library
- Air conditioning
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Fence around the pool
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- In a rural location
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the beach
- Near the ocean
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: No smoking anywhere is allowed
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Power boating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 900 sq ft (84 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 900 square feet
Charming 2 bedroom, (1 Queen, 1 full, 1 single, sleeps 4 comfortability can accommodate 5) 2 full bath condo located in the West Ashley Historic District. Minutes from Middleton Place, Magnolia Gardens, Drayton Hall. Conveniently located for fast access to downtown. 20 mins. from Folly Beach or Mt Pleasant. Hulu with some local stations and NetFlix.
Great location with access all that Charleston has to offer. One reserved parking space in front of condo (pace A) and visitors parking to the side of the unit. Monthly rental welcome but so sorry no weekend units. Kids between the age of 0-12 months and then 12 and up only are welcome. Damage protection is available and optional through Vacation Rental By Owner for your protection. We require a $200 deposit at booking for potential damages. If there are no damages Vacation Rental By Owner automatically refunds this amount back to you after 7 days.
We offer two cleaning options, guests can clean the condo (including the bathrooms and kitchen see pink condo book in unit) or pay the cleaning service option of $150.00 for normal cleaning which is due at booking if you don't intend to leave the condo clean as you found it. Condo must be clean. We provide the cleaning supplies and the condo has washer and dryer. If you opt to clean the condo yourself it must be left as clean as you found it otherwise you will be charged the $150.00 fee after checkout through Vacation Rental By Owner for normal cleaning. We just want to ensure each and every guest has clean, fresh place to call home for the duration of their stay. We allow 2 days between guests for cleaning purposes.
*Sub leasingrenting of the condo is not allowed. NO smoking and NO animals of any kind allowed due to allergies. NO grilling. NO contractors allowed. You will not be disappointed in this adorable, economical vacation rental. Come and see all Charleston has to offer and relax in West Ashley.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center and on the waterfront. Charleston City Market and Drayton Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Shadowmoss Plantation Golf Club. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Charleston area rental home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking a rental in Fall or Spring months is a good way to save on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes.
- Some hosts and property managers offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitors guides contain money saving offers on local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Selecting the best vacation rental in Charleston:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your vacation week, and select a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Great Charleston SC location in West Ashley has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the host before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to work out what is suitable for your vacation group.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Add the property manager's information to your phone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents many difficulties.
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let thieves ruin your trip.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your visit, make a record of any problem areas when you arrive. E-mail the property manager immediately to record your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to drive new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Magnolia Plantation - 2.6 miles