- As low as $95/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Pet friendly
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
**30 Day Rental - $6995/mo!**
Make the most of your visit to Charleston, one of the world's top travel destinations, by staying in a roomy freshly modernized home. There are 3 bedrooms, with a total of 5 beds, and 2 full bathrooms. The kitchen is completely outfitted with cookware and dinnerware. There is a beautiful new back porch with a dining table surrounded by a fenced-in yard. The private driveway can accommodate 4-5 cars conveniently. Unwind with the whole family at this relaxing place to stay.
The entirely equipped kitchen has everything you need to prepare up a feast, including a refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, and silverware. There's also plenty of counter and cabinet space for all your cooking needs.
The 3 bedrooms are all cavernous and comfortable, with plenty of room for you and your guests to spread out. Each bedroom is gorgeously decorated and features comfortable beds, ample storage space, and huge windows that let in plenty of natural light.
-Bedroom #1: Queen bed and closet
-Bedroom #2: Queen bed and closet
-Bedroom #3: Twin over full Bunk Bed
-Living Room: Couch + TV
-2 Full baths
-Washer and Dryer
-Additional Air Mattress available
-Giant fenced in backyard with covered patio
Parking: Parking available for 4-5 cars in the driveway.
Note: City peaceful hours are from 10pm to 8am.
We look forward to hosting you and helping you create memorable memories in Charleston!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- 4 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Vacation rental tips:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. To get the largest rental within budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts sometimes offer discounts for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, picking, and booking the right Charleston area vacation home:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your trip dates, and choose a budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Renovated 3BR Suite Retreat 10 Mins from Downtown! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the property manager before you book the rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine which bed configuration is right for your vacation.
- If there's a specific Charleston area attraction you love, keep an eye out for homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To make certain damages aren't attributed to your visit, note any problem areas during check in. message the host immediately to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Re-check the property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to propel future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- James Island County Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 3.2 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.3 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 3.8 miles
- White Point Garden - 3.8 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.9 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 3.9 miles