- As low as $150/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Air conditioning
- Pet friendly
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to the Holy City, and the historic southern appeal of the Charleston peninsula. Our Vacation Rental By Owner is located in impressive downtown Charleston and just mins. away from MUSC, the College of Charleston, and King Street’s shopping and nightlife. This is the ideal rental for exploring all that Charleston has to offer. You’ll find out quickly why Charleston has been voted #1 City in the U.S. by Conde Nast and Travel + Leisure.
Elegant modernized Charleston Single-style home, completely restored in 2019 home with sophisticated details that offer a nod to its historic 1852 roots, has bright open interiors and well-appointed furnishings. Ideal if you need private, luxury accommodations for wedding, family gathering, or a bigger group. This home is right off King Street, painless walking distance to all places on upper King, the hub of Charleston's top eateries and nightlife.
This second floor is accessed by either the front staircase or the restored, original back staircase. Here you’ll find vaulted ceilings and access to the second story porch. The entirely equipped kitchen has everything you need to prepare up a feast, including a refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, and silverware. There's also plenty of counter and cabinet space for all your cooking needs.
The 3 bedrooms are all cavernous and comfortable, with plenty of room for you and your guests to spread out. Each bedroom is attractively decorated and features comfortable beds, ample storage space, and enormous windows that let in plenty of natural light. All bedrooms are located on the second floor.
-Bedroom #1: King bed with en suite full bath, closet
-Bedroom #2: King bed
-Bedroom #3: 2 Bunk sets (full bed on the bottom and twin on top)
-Living Room: Couch + Chairs
-Dining Room with seating for 6
-Free Free WiFi
-Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, hand soap, body wash, lotion)
-Animals Accepted at No Charge!
Parking: Complementary off-street parking for 2 cars.
Note: City peaceful hours are from 10pm to 8am.
We look forward to hosting you and helping you create memorable memories in Charleston!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- 3 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips to get the best Charleston area vacation home experience:
Finding your perfect rental:
- Reserve your rental home in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rentals during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer discounts for veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines have discounts for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Make a plan and choose the bestrental home:
- Start by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Suite Retreat on Saint Philip > Walk Everywhere! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible online. Otherwise, call the host before booking the vacation home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's a specific Charleston area beach you crave, browse rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
Have a great stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Make a record of any issues with the property at check in, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a great source for finding the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let thieves ruin your vacation.
- Upon check-out, take a final walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and look for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on good ratings to stimulate more bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 1.1 miles