- As low as $844/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf privileges
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
Ocean Club Villa located in Wild Dunes Resort!
Savor the amazing ocean vistas from 2 oceanfront balconies in this inviting and roomy four bedroom condo in Wild Dunes. New to the rental program, this 2700+ square feet two level condo has spectacular vistas of the Atlantic Ocean, beach, and handsome pool. This is a ideal spot for family vacations and golf trips. This handsome condo is located in the Ocean Club condo complex, considered by many to be one of the nicest in the Wild Dunes Community. Gated grounds with guard control during the day, elevator access and a semi private beach provide desired tranquility and relaxation. Guests have full access of the onsite pool, outdoor grilles and nature walking trails. A community hot tub with spectacular ocean vistas is secluded among the striking live oaks. Pool and hot tub facilities are open year round. It is within walking distance to the two local golf courses (The Links Clubhouse and Harbor Course) and a short 30 min. drive from many of the historic sights and marvelous eateries located in and around Charleston.
As you enter, there is a enormous hallway and to the left there are stairs up to the top floor master suite bedroom with a private, oceanfront balcony, jetted tub and walk in shower. This master bedroom has a King bed, 1 bunk bed (double sized beds), TV, and not to mention the amazing view of the Atlantic Ocean! Back downstairs there is a twin bedroom with it's own bath, ideal for kids. There is a queen bedroom with a hall bath. The second master bedroom is also oceanfront with private access to the second, upsized balcony that spans across the living room as well. There is a king bed, TV, and a private master bath also has a jetted tub, double vanity and walk in shower.
The kitchen has bar-stools and a dining room table with seating for six. With an open floor plan you can appreciate the ocean vistas from nearly anywhere in the home.
*Please Note: Absolutely No Animals or Golf Carts are allowed on the property. No Smoking inside the unit! Fines will be assessed.
This home is stringently a non-pet friendly home. No exceptions! Guest will be fined $1000 if a pet is found to be on the property at any time.
ALL BED LINENS, KITCHEN TOWELS (2), BATH TOWEL SETS, & BEACH/POOL TOWELS (10) ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CONVENIENCE!! You will only need to bring or plan to rent beach chairs, bicycles, umbrellas, etc. Also supplied is a "starter set" of toiletries such as toilet paper, bath & dish soaps, paper towels, etc. but please do keep in mind you will most likely need to purchase these items after your initial arrival.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Crabpot Players Theatre and Cinebarre Mount Pleasant are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston Lighthouse and Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the very best vacation rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. Booking your vacation home in Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- Some owners offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to select the perfect rental in Isle of Palms:
- Select vacation dates and spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group requires. Oceanfront Villa in Wild Dunes w/2 Master Suites & Community Pool! Great Views! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is often accessible on booking pages. If not, email the property manager before booking the vacation home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, search for a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a specific Charleston area attraction you are crazy about, look for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of problems.
- Lock your rental while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your stay, note any problem areas upon check in. Make contact with the property manager immediately to relay any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers bothering your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to make sure you haven't forget anything. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on great ratings to drive new bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.