- As low as $651/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1000 sq ft (93 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1000 square feet
KINGS COURT is a striking and urban 2 BEDROOM/2 BATH second-floor luxury apartment appealingly located on King Street, just steps from Marion Square, and many of Charleston's top eateries and stores. Some of our favorites include Halls Chophouse, The Darling Oyster Bar, The Ordinary, Felix, O-Ku, and Kudu Coffee & Craft Beer. With parking directly behind the building, you can leave your car and walk everywhere in the heart of downtown Charleston.
The open living room and eat-in kitchen are full of natural light from the wall of windows looking out to King Street. Decorative fireplaces in each room deliver all the appeal of historic Charleston, highlighted by exposed brick and high ceilings. With 2 BEDROOMS (each with KING BED dressed in luxury linens), two QUEEN SLEEPER SOFAS, and two full bathrooms, there's room to SLEEP 8 GUESTS. The full bathrooms include tub and shower (one with a steam shower). The master bedroom includes a full walk-in closet, with ironing board and additional linens should you need them!
Throughout the summer, appreciate the farmer's market around the corner in Marion Square with local artists, vendors & farmers. All year long, Second Sunday on King Street (happening on the second Sunday of each month) shuts down Lower King for a “shop & walk” featuring street vendors and performers, live music, dining and shopping.
As a second story apartment, there is a set of stairs to access the rental (no elevator available).
Each of our luxury vacation units is accessed by a keyless door code for ease of entry, and accepts for a zero-interaction check-in/check-out process. A door code specific to each guests' stay will be included by your Concierge on the date of your check-in. If you have any questions about directions or access to the property, your concierge will be ready and waiting to assist you by phone. In addition, for properties with gate or garage access, you will be given this access code on the day of your arrival as well.
Upon arrival, after the established 4PM check-in time, you may enter and exit the rental at your leisure with these codes. Additionally, requests can be made for your Concierge to meet you at the property upon check-in. We are here to make the check-in process a seamless one!
Our concierge team is committed to delivering exceptional service, impeccable cleanliness and all the amenities of your everyday home. With each stay you'll savor high thread count linens, spa quality towels, hair dryer, ironing board, washer and dryer, standard coffee maker, kitchen cookware and silverware, shower toiletries and soaps, additional linens and towels, air conditioning, cable and wireless internet, and more. With our concierge services you can choose to have our team handle all the details of your trip. From stocking your refrigerator to reserving beach equipment, there isn't much our Concierge team can't help you with during your stay. And should you need any recommendations, it would be our enjoyment to provide suggestions for eateries, make reservations, organize activities, and answer any questions.
We offer the option to purchase trip insurance through CSA Travel Insurance. We highly recommend adding trip insurance to your reservation, especially if you are traveling during hurricane season (June-November).
At the time of booking, we require a payment of 50% of your total rental amount. The remainder of your balance will be due 30 days prior to your check in date and will be automatically charged to the card we have on file. If you are booking within 30 days of your expected arrival date, the full payment is due at the time of booking.
Minimum rental age is 25.
Optional & Additional Fees
$50 Early Check In Fee, $25/hour late check out fee.
Business License #: BL021569-10-2020
About the Area
This apartment is located in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Music Hall and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best vacation property experience:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. To find the most suitable vacation home for your budget, we highly recommend booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at Charleston area restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides which will include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing and booking the perfect Charleston area rental home:
- First, have your group choose trip dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Overlooking King St, Walk Everywhere w/Parking! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available on booking pages. If not, contact the host before you reserve your rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish what bed configuration is best for your group.
- If your family is traveling with pets, search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a single event? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
Advice for your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your .
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Upon arrival, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to confirm you did not forget any personal items. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a wonderful vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- City Market - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 0.8 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.8 miles
Ready to book Overlooking King St, Walk Everywhere w/Parking!?Book Online Get Information Call: