- As low as $400/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1000 sq ft (93 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1000 square feet
KINGS COURT is a beautiful and urban 2 BEDROOM/2 BATH second-floor luxury apartment attractively located on King Street, just steps from Marion Square, and many of Charleston's top eateries and stores. Some of our favorites include Halls Chophouse, The Darling Oyster Bar, The Ordinary, Felix, O-Ku, and Kudu Coffee & Craft Beer. With parking directly behind the building, you can leave your car and walk everywhere in the heart of downtown Charleston.
The open living room and eat-in kitchen are full of natural light from the wall of windows looking out to King Street. Decorative fireplaces in each room deliver all the appeal of historic Charleston, highlighted by exposed brick and high ceilings. With 2 BEDROOMS (each with KING BED dressed in luxury linens), two QUEEN SLEEPER SOFAS, and two full bathrooms, there's room to SLEEP 8 GUESTS. The full bathrooms include tub and shower (one with a steam shower). The primary suite includes a full walk-in closet, with ironing board and additional linens should you need them!
Throughout the summer, savor the farmer's market around the corner in Marion Square with local artists, vendors & farmers. All year long, Second Sunday on King Street (happening on the second Sunday of each month) shuts down Lower King for a “shop & walk” featuring street vendors and performers, live music, dining and shopping.
As a second story apartment, there is a set of stairs to access the rental (no elevator available). One off-street parking spot is included.
Each of our luxury vacation units is accessed by a keyless door code for ease of entry, and accepts for a zero-interaction check-in/check-out process. A door code specific to each guests' stay will be supplied by your Concierge on the date of your check-in. If you have any questions about directions or access to the property, your concierge will be ready and waiting to assist you by phone. In addition, for properties with gate or garage access, you will be given this access code on the day of your arrival as well.
Upon arrival, after the established 4PM check-in time, you may enter and exit the rental at your leisure with these codes. Additionally, requests can be made for your Concierge to meet you at the property upon check-in. We are here to make the check-in process a seamless one!
Our concierge team is committed to delivering exceptional service, impeccable cleanliness and all the amenities of your everyday home. With each stay you'll appreciate high thread count linens, spa quality towels, hair dryer, ironing board, washer and dryer, standard coffee maker, kitchen cookware and silverware, shower toiletries and soaps, additional linens and towels, air conditioning, cable and wireless internet, and more. With our concierge services you can choose to have our team handle all the details of your trip. From stocking your refrigerator to reserving beach equipment, there isn't much our Concierge team can't help you with during your stay. And should you need any recommendations, it would be our enjoyment to provide suggestions for eateries, make reservations, organize activities, and answer any questions.
We offer the option to purchase trip insurance through CSA Travel Insurance. We highly recommend adding trip insurance to your reservation, especially if you are traveling during hurricane season (June-November).
At the time of booking, we require a payment of 50% of your total rental amount. The remainder of your balance will be due 30 days prior to your check in date and will be automatically charged to the card we have on file. If you are booking within 30 days of your expected arrival date, the full payment is due at the time of booking.
Minimum rental age is 25.
Optional & Additional Fees
$50/hour Early Check In Fee. $25/hour late check out fee.
Business License #: BL021569-10-2020
About the Area
This apartment is located in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Music Hall and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Getting the best Charleston area vacation property experience:
When to visit & When to book:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in Charleston. Booking your Charleston area vacation rental in Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Some property management companies offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines have coupons for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Choosing the perfect rental home:
- Start by choosing your the best vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Overlooking King St, Walk Everywhere w/Parking! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available online. Otherwise, contact the host before you reserve the property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish what is suitable for your family.
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's an individual Charleston area beach you are crazy about, look for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
Advice for a terrific stay:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- To make certain damages aren't linked to your visit, inspect the property for any problem areas upon your arrival. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a great source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a excellent vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- City Market - 0.8 miles