- As low as $229/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Pet friendly
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Totally Renovated House - 1block from King Street!
(Brand New Listing! - Rare Find!)
* 3 bedrooms +2 full bunk beds & 2 full bathrooms
* Brand new Construction - Heavily insulated and peaceful inside!
* High End Kitchen!
* Walk Score 98 ('Very Walkable')
* 1 Block From King Street
* Private Outdoor Piazza + Outdoor Terrace
* Off Street Parking for 2 cars
* Onsite washer's & dryer's
* Safe neighborhood in gorgeous location - near all the best eateries and bars!
Originally constructed in 1820, this gorgeous home was taken all the way down to its studs in an broad remodel in order to expose its rich history while providing modern day luxuries. You wont find another home rather like this to make your Charleston trip the best it can be!
This is a classic Charleston home made up of two units A&B, this is the listing for Unit B (Upstairs unit). The entire unit is yours, so there are no shared spaces except for the driveway area. During the remodel we went to great lengths (open cell spray foam, 1 inch peaceful sheetrock and vibration barrier) to ensure the home stays very peaceful from one unit to the other so this is not your typical duplex!
For availability on the entire home (Units A&B) please check this link: www.airbnb.com/rooms/38338853
For availability on just the downstairs unit (Unit A) please check this link:www.airbnb.com/rooms/38557398
This is the premier Vacation Rental Location in Charleston! There are only a few streets in Charleston where leases shorter than 30 days are legal and this home is in the A+ part of that area!
Charleston is an impressive walking city and this location is ideal to savor that! There are also bicycle share programs and of course Uber/Lyft for those longer trips!
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03459
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we adore making sure you have a amazing time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Booking the best vacation home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in the Charleston area area. Book your Charleston area rental home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your family qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Finding the best rental home in Charleston:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family requires. ?? of Charleston - Luxurious & Rustic -Near King! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available on booking pages. If not, reach out to the property owner before reserving the rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds.
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly rental. Ask for details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
Tips for a great stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Make a record of any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be useful if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your quiet neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on good ratings to stimulate new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles