- As low as $184/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Totally Renovated House - 1block from King Street!
(Brand New Listing! - Rare Find!)
* 3 bedrooms +2 full bunk beds & 2 full bathrooms
* Brand new Construction - Heavily insulated and peaceful inside!
* High End Kitchen!
* Walk Score 98 ('Very Walkable')
* 1 Block From King Street
* Private Outdoor Piazza + Outdoor Terrace
* Off Street Parking for 2 cars
* Onsite washer's & dryer's
* Safe neighborhood in magnificant location - near all the best eateries and bars!
Originally constructed in 1820, this lavish home was taken all the way down to its studs in an broad remodel in order to expose its rich history while providing modern day luxuries. You wont find another home rather like this to make your Charleston trip the best it can be!
This is a classic Charleston home made up of two units A&B, this is the listing for Unit B (Upstairs unit). The entire unit is yours, so there are no shared spaces except for the driveway area. During the remodel we went to great lengths (open cell spray foam, 1 inch peaceful sheetrock and vibration barrier) to ensure the home stays very peaceful from one unit to the other so this is not your typical duplex!
For availability on the entire home (Units A&B) please check this link: www.airbnb.com/rooms/38338853
For availability on just the downstairs unit (Unit A) please check this link:www.airbnb.com/rooms/38557398
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Porchetta Shop, Southbound, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish and many more! Our guests and neighbors also rave about Welton's Tiny Bakeshop and Kudu Coffee. We recommend going to either for a cup of locally-roasted coffee or their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very trendy King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as countless buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Lyft, Charleston Bicycle Taxi, Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03459
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a magnificent time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: Free
Tricks and tips to get the perfect vacation property experience:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in Charleston. Booking in Fall or Spring months is our favorite way to save money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies frequently offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines contain money saving offers on local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Select your dates and budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group requires. ?? of Charleston - Luxurious & Rustic -Near King! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available on booking pages. Otherwise, call the property manager before reserving your rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly property. Get specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Be aware that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's an individual Charleston area destination you love, search for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
Know before you go:
- Add the owner's information to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your family's visit, make a record of any problem areas during arrival. Contact the rental manager immediately to report any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to confirm you've collected everything. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and look for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, remember to take photographs of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on great feedback to inspire new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles