- As low as $237/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1084 sq ft (101 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1084 square feet
Linens: King, Two Twins, Sleeper Couch
Bath: Two Full
It's the reason we are called to the Island…time away at 303 A Shipwatch. Make it memorable in this impressive, well-appointed condominium, located oceanfront with unbelievable vistas! Featuring two bedrooms (King, Two Queens, Sleeper Couch), two full bathrooms, and a fabulous deck, 303 A Shipwatch is ideally located providing impressive 180-degree vistas of the ocean! Sunrises are unbelievable from the oceanfront deck where even on the hottest days, you can feel the fresh southwest breeze! 303 A Shipwatch is really a “beach in your face” experience.
303 A Shipwatch has newly undergone many upgrades including stainless steel kitchen appliances, tile floor throughout the common rooms, a well-furnished ocean-facing balcony adjoining the living room and master bedroom.
A tile floor and bright paint provides the condo a clean, crisp, and beachy look. The bedrooms provide privacy for any family members that want to stay up late catching the game in the living area on the flat panel TV. The master bedroom features a king bed with a private bath. The guest bedroom features two comfortable twin beds with direct access to a full bath. With its cheerful beach appearance and view of the ocean, the condo will remind you why you have come to the Island!
Finally, 303 A Shipwatch is in Wild Dunes at the Shipwatch Complex. Featuring a elegant swimming complex, Shipwatch has many unique features including playground equipment, a impressive lawn, wooden walkways down to the beach, and an observation deck. Wild Dunes is a private community on the tip of the Isle of Palms that features two impressive golf courses, numerous eateries, a spa, shopping, and more! Finest yet, Wild Dunes Resort is only a 40-min. drive from Historic Charleston!
Additional Conveniences Include:
• Beachside Vacations Special Offer: $250 Beach Gear Rental Credit for Every Vacation Rental, 4 to 28 nights! Choose between beach chairs, umbrellas, bicycles, coolers, and much more! Please call Beachside Vacations for details.
• High speed internet with Wi-Fi.
• Beachside Direct Check in at the condominium.
• Text and e-mail status updates of accommodations on arrival date.
• Washer and dryer.
• Parking for two cars.
• Linens and bath towels are included, as well as starter supplies including soap, shampoo and paper products.
• Beachside Vacations swag: sand bucket, lip balm, stickers and koozies.
When you are ready to yell, “I need 'Time Away',” choose to appreciate it at 303 A Shipwatch!
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is on the beach. Patriots Point and USS Yorktown are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Blackbaud Stadium. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and scuba diving nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and ecotours.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Isle of Palms vacation rental tips and tricks:
Money saving strategies:
- Booking your Charleston area vacation rental in the Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guides contain discounts for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Planning, picking, and booking the best Charleston area rental home:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. New Listing! Time Away at this Oceanfront Wild Dunes Shipwatch Condo! $250 Beach Gear Avail has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available online. If they are not listed, email or call the property owner before you reserve your rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You will need to work out what bed configuration is best for your vacation.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or charges could be applied to your agreement.
More tips for your stay:
- Get the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your . Store the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if a dispute arises.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers bothering your quiet neighborhood. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected all of your things. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on great feedback to compel new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.