- As low as $360/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 738 square feet
Location, Location, Location! One of Charleston's most marvelous addresses. This striking unit is located in one of the most ideal locations in all of Charleston. Please watch the video(Unit A). We are located 100 yards from the newly refreshed Charleston City Market dating back to 1804. The Market area offers an abundance of shopping and nationally acclaimed eateries that will prove to be a culinary delight. This newly updated unit affords painless walking or a simple rickshaw ride to top attractions such as the Gibbes Museum, The Market, The South Carolina Aquarium, The Waterfront Park, The Battery and a whole host of other attractions. Appreciate the handsome windows with vistas of historic Hasell Street and city rooftops. Recently refinished oak floors gleam throughout the living areas, further enhancing the bright, airy space. New carpets have been added to both bedrooms. Special features include tall smooth ceilings, gas log fireplace, and exposed sections of brick with wood beam walls dating back to 1850. A compact kitchen features new counters and cabinets with upgraded peaceful close drawers, new stainless refrigerator, new combination convection/microwave constructed-in oven, Keurig(k-cups) coffee maker and a smooth surface 2 burner prepare top. The bathroom has been generously updated featuring a pedestal sink, tiled floor, exposed brick, and a jetted tub with shower. This condo shares a pleasant outdoor patio space located under the oaks and overlooking the brick pavers of the fountain entrance of the famed Charleston Place Hotel. Garage parking(additional fee) is next to the building and an elevator is available for loading and unloading.
The History, Architecture, Shopping, Eateries, Nighttime Life, and more are all waiting for your special visit to Charleston.
This suite is ideal for a charming hideaway, corporate accommodations or a long-term stay. Fireplace is for decorative purposes only
Please note that the first floor of the building is a restaurant and the 2nd floor consists of a banquet hall which is primarily used on weekends. The banquet hall does have events from time to time that have music which has never gone past 11pm on weekends. The restaurant is currently closed and a new restaurant group is up fitting the space.
PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR OTHER UNITS IN THIS BUILDING-
Vacation Rental By Owner #450875
Vacation Rental By Owner #451460
Vacation Rental By Owner #452338
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. Charleston City Market and Shops at Charleston Place are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hunting and cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the best vacation property experience:
When to book & When to go:
- To book the largest rental home within budget, we suggest booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at Charleston area restaurants, beaches, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Booking your rental property 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guides contain deals for nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Select your dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration you need. Manhattan Suite-Where Luxury and Location Meet/ In The Heart of Historic Chas. has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually accessible on booking websites. If not, contact the property management company before reserving your home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Does your family require unique amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the best rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about pets before booking.
Advice for a wonderful stay:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To make sure no damages are linked to your visit, make note of any problem areas upon your arrival. E-mail the host immediately to document any damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on good reviews to compel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.1 miles
- City Market - 0.1 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.3 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.3 miles
- Washington Square - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.4 miles
- City Market - 0.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.3 miles
Ready to book Manhattan Suite-Where Luxury and Location Meet/ In The Heart of Historic Chas.?Book Online Get Information Call: