- As low as $566/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- In a village
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1386 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
If you are searching for true beachfront living, look no further! Centrally located in Wild Dunes Resort, this bright and family friendly condo is ideal for your dream beach hideaway. It features 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, and is only 25 yards from the ocean. It is a ideal oceanfront condo to relax and rejuvenate on the elegant Atlantic Ocean.
Upon entering the condo, you are greeted with an painless beach vibe and open concept living space. The expansive oceanfront view is ideal from every spot. There is plenty of space to relax in the living room to watch a movie, or savor a nice meal at the dining table. The kitchen overlooks both of these areas and is enormous enough to prepare a delicious Lowcountry meal. Step onto the oceanfront balcony where you can admire the waves and salty air just steps from the condo. The first bedroom contains a king sized bed, and can be found on the first floor. It has its own TV, and semi-private bathroom that also opens to the hall.
The second floor features the other two bedrooms. The second bedroom has two twin beds, a TV, and private bathroom. The third bedroom, the master, has a King bed, TV, private bathroom, and impeccable oceanfront vistas. What better way to wake up to than the charming splashing waves! Washer and dryer can also be found on the second floor, making laundry a breeze.
There is access to the Mariners Walk community pool just out the front door! (Seasonal)
Oceanfront living doesn't get any better! This is the ideal destination for your dream Beach vacation, book today!
Pool Access: Community Pool at Mariners Walk (Seasonal)
Beach Distance: 25 Yards
Animals Accepted: No
Floor Level: 2 Story (No Elevator in Building)
Square Footage, Est.: 1386
Bedroom 1: King, TV, Semi-Private Bathroom, First Floor
Bedroom 2: Two Twins, TV, Private Bath, Second Floor
Bedroom 3: King, TV, Semi-Private Bathroom, Second Floor
Additional Sleeping: N/A
Balcony/Porch: Oceanfront Balcony
Internet Access: WiFi
Parking: 2 Vehicles; Only 1 covered spot
BBQ Grille: Community Charcoal Grille
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Entirely Equipped
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is in the city center and on the beach. Charleston City Market and Charleston Lighthouse are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Isle of Palms Beaches. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Blackbaud Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- The sooner your group can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Summer is high season in the Charleston area area. Reserve your Charleston area rental property in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines contain discounts for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Narrow your Search:
- Choose vacation week and budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration you need. OCEANFRONT Wild Dunes- Perfect for Relaxing w/ the Ocean Breeze has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is generally available on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before you reserve your rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to work out what is optimal for your vacation family.
- Some properties allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the owner about pet restrictions before booking.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
More tips for your visit:
- Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of difficulties.
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- Record any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected everything. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on great ratings to inspire more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
Ready to book OCEANFRONT Wild Dunes- Perfect for Relaxing w/ the Ocean Breeze?Book Online Get Information Call: