- As low as $267/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- In a village
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1386 sq ft (129 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1386 square feet
If you are searching for true beachfront living, look no further! Centrally located in Wild Dunes Resort, this bright and family friendly condo is ideal for your dream beach hideaway. It features 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, and is only 25 yards from the ocean. It is a ideal oceanfront condo to relax and rejuvenate on the handsome Atlantic Ocean.
Upon entering the condo, you are greeted with an simple beach vibe and open concept living space. The expansive oceanfront view is ideal from every spot. There is plenty of space to relax in the living room to watch a movie, or appreciate a nice meal at the dining table. The kitchen overlooks both of these areas and is enormous enough to prepare a delicious Lowcountry meal. Step onto the oceanfront balcony where you can admire the waves and salty air just steps from the condo. The first bedroom contains a king sized bed, and can be found on the first floor. It has its own TV, and semi-private bathroom that also opens to the hall.
The second floor features the other two bedrooms. The second bedroom has two twin beds, a TV, and private bathroom. The third bedroom, the master, has a King bed, TV, private bathroom, and impeccable oceanfront vistas. What better way to wake up to than the pretty splashing waves! Washer and dryer can also be found on the second floor, making laundry a breeze.
There is access to the Mariners Walk community pool just out the front door! (Seasonal)
Oceanfront living doesn't get any better! This is the ideal destination for your dream Beach vacation, book today!
Pool Access: Community Pool at Mariners Walk (Seasonal)
Beach Distance: 25 Yards
Family Animals Accepted: No
Floor Level: 2 Story (No Elevator in Building)
Square Footage, Est.: 1386
Bedroom 1: King, TV, Semi-Private Bathroom, First Floor
Bedroom 2: Two Twins, TV, Private Bath, Second Floor
Bedroom 3: King, TV, Semi-Private Bathroom, Second Floor
Additional Sleeping: N/A
Balcony/Porch: Oceanfront Balcony
Internet Access: WiFi
Parking: 2 Vehicles; Only 1 covered spot
BBQ Grille: Community Charcoal Grille
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Totally Equipped
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links And Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is in the city center and on the beach. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Mount Pleasant Square Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Blackbaud Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston area rental home booking tips:
Finding the best rental value:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Isle of Palms. Book your rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides contain money saving offers on local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Planning and choosing your Charleston area rental home:
- To start, have your group choose the best dates and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. OCEANFRONT Wild Dunes- Perfect for Relaxing w/ the Ocean Breeze has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible on booking pages. If not, email the property owner before reserving your home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to book a rental that allows animals. Request details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a single event? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of issues.
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- To make sure damages aren't linked to your family's stay, inspect the property for any problem areas upon your arrival. E-mail the property manager immediately to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Upon check-out, complete a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a great time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.