- As low as $531/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In a village
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1575 square feet
Location Location Location! This true beachfront 3 bedroom villa offers one of the best vistas in Wild Dunes. This villa is only steps to and from the beach and pool, making it ideal for your next vacation. With the exception of one bedroom, this first floor corner villa offers sweeping vistas from every room and from the private balcony. The balcony can be accessed from the master and queen bedrooms in addition to the living area. Steps from the balcony lead directly to the dunes and beach.
Upon entering you will find the first of three bedrooms. This room includes 2 twin beds, a TV, and private bath. Next the hallway opens onto an open floor plan and elegant ocean vistas. The charming décor includes comfortable furnishings, a sizable flat screen TV, dining table seating six, and a enormous kitchen with vistas from the cozy breakfast area. Off this delightful living space are 2 oceanfront bedrooms. The master includes a king size bed, TV, huge private bath, and sliding doors opening onto the balcony. The queen bedroom also has a private bath, TV, and access to the balcony. New tile floors add to the beach feel of the villa.
Unwind poolside or oceanside with painless access right outside your door!
Pool Access: Summerhouse Neighborhood Pool (Seasonal)
Beach Distance: Beachfront
View: Oceanfront View
Family Animals: Not Accepted
Floor Level: First Floor
Square Footage, Est.: 1575
Bedroom 1: Master, King, TV, Private Bath, Balcony Access
Bedroom 2: Queen, TV, Private Bath, Balcony Access
Bedroom 3: Twin, Twin, TV, Private Bath
Balcony: Yes, Balcony Access Off Living Room & Master
Internet Access: WiFi
Parking: 2 Vehicles
BBQ Grille: Not Accepted
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Totally Equipped
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links and Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
**Please note this property does not have access to the Wild Dunes resort pools. The only pool access is the Summerhouse Community Pool.**
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is in the city center and on the beach. Patriots Point and Crabpot Players Theatre are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Blackbaud Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Rental booking tips and tricks:
Sticking to a rental home budget:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. To get the largest vacation home within budget, we strongly suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides which include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing the best vacation home:
- First and foremost, have your family choose a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Walk Off OCEANFRONT Balcony to Beach! Community Pool! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a property that allows animals. Request specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property managers charge additional pet fees.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
Have a fantastic stay:
- Add the property manager's contact info to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few problems.
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks spoil your trip.
- To ensure that damages are not attributed to your visit, make note of any problem areas when you arrive. Get in touch with the property manager right away to record any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors bothering your home life. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on good reviews to drive more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
Ready to book Walk Off OCEANFRONT Balcony to Beach! Community Pool!?Book Online Get Information Call: