- As low as $412/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In a village
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Limited housekeeping
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the river
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1575 sq ft (146 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Wheelchair accessible
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1575 square feet
Location Location Location! This true beachfront 3 bedroom villa offers one of the best vistas in Wild Dunes. This villa is only steps to and from the beach and pool, making it ideal for your next vacation. With the exception of one bedroom, this first floor corner villa offers sweeping vistas from every room and from the private balcony. The balcony can be accessed from the master and queen bedrooms in addition to the living area. Steps from the balcony lead directly to the dunes and beach.
Upon entering you will find the first of three bedrooms. This room includes 2 twin beds, a TV, and private bath. Next the hallway opens onto an open floor plan and grand ocean vistas. The handsome décor includes comfortable furnishings, a enormous flat screen TV, dining table seating six, and a sizable kitchen with vistas from the cozy breakfast area. Off this handsome living space are 2 oceanfront bedrooms. The master includes a king size bed, TV, huge private bath, and sliding doors opening onto the balcony. The queen bedroom also has a private bath, TV, and access to the balcony. New tile floors add to the beach feel of the villa.
Unwind poolside or oceanside with simple access right outside your door!
Pool Access: Summerhouse Neighborhood Pool (Seasonal)
Beach Distance: Beachfront
View: Oceanfront View
Animals: Not Accepted
Floor Level: First Floor
Square Footage, Est.: 1575
Bedroom 1: Master, King, TV, Private Bath, Balcony Access
Bedroom 2: Queen, TV, Private Bath, Balcony Access
Bedroom 3: Twin, Twin, TV, Private Bath
Balcony: Yes, Balcony Access Off Living Room & Master
Internet Access: WiFi
Parking: 2 Vehicles
BBQ Grille: Not Accepted
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Non Smoking: Yes
Kitchen: Entirely Equipped
All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).
Tennis Access: Pay To Play At Isle Of Palms Recreation Center & Wild Dunes Tennis Center
Golf Access: Pay To Play- Wild Dunes Links and Harbor Course - Ask About Other Public Courses In The Area
**Please note this property does not have access to the Wild Dunes resort pools. The only pool access is the Summerhouse Community Pool.**
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is in the city center and on the beach. Crabpot Players Theatre and Patriots Point are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Blackbeard's Cove Family Fun Park. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Blackbaud Stadium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Getting the best Isle of Palms vacation rental experience:
Get the most from your spending budget:
- Booking your vacation home in the Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes.
- The sooner you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Booking your rental six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- Some property management companies offer promotional rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines contain money saving offers on nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Make a plan and pick your prefectvacation home:
- Start by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Walk Off OCEANFRONT Balcony to Beach! Community Pool! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible online. If not, email the property owner before you reserve your rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You will need to establish what is suitable for your vacation group.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Document any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few concerns.
- Respect the neighborhood. Often times, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on great feedback to inspire future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.