- As low as $181/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the beach
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Private pool
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Street parking available
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Welcome to Sawyer, an AvantStay home!
Located on the handsome beachy Isle of Palms just 30 mins. away from downtown Charleston, this home is a marvelous getaway for those looking for a calming spot a ideal distance from the action. Cook up some fresh fish on the grille, or visit one of many closeby southern eateries for their catch of the day. The beach is only a 10 min. walk away, but if you want to swim, you only have to look right in the backyard to find a elegant pool. At nighttime, gather around the fire pit for drinks and stories with friends. Cheers!
AvantStay provides an fresh experience with services that elevate your stay and save time so you can savor every moment. Guests have access to a 24/7 support team. Whether it’s refrigerator stocking or in-home massages, AvantStay offers a variety of upgrades & experiences to enhance your stay.
Calling all history buffs, beach lovers, and fans of Southern cuisine! Charleston should be on everybody’s bucket list for its rich history, shining beaches, and the best grits you’ll ever have. Whether it’s walking down Rainbow Row, an iconic street lined with colorfully painted homes, or escaping to one of the five beach towns that comprise Charleston’s 60-mile stretch of white sand, this is an ideal destination to discover a cultural city, while being in close proximity to multiple impressive beaches.
Nearby Attractions: Tempest Charleston, 82 Queen, FIG, Rainbow Row, Charleston Aquarium, Patriots Point Museum, Folly Beach, Battery Park, Fort Sumter National Monument
- Unfortunately, family pets are not allowed in this home. If undisclosed pets are brought into the home without AvantStay's approval there is a fine of $500 per pet.
- Pool heat is available for an additional fee but needs to be requested at least 48 hours before your stay. But please note the pool can only be heated up to 72-80 degrees.
- Please note our occupancy includes an additional two beyond bed count. Trifold floor beds and additional linens can be supplied upon request.
- Beach chairs are not supplied at this property, please reach out to AvantStay to rent beach chairs/umbrellas.
- Pool heat is not available between 4/1 and 10/1.
House has a driveway that can fit up to 3 cars.
No garage parking.
Street parking is allowed as long as it is not blocking anything.
The room configuration is as follows:
Primary Bedroom / Queen bed w/ Ensuite
Bedroom 2 / Queen bed
Bedroom 3 / Bunk bed
Bedroom 4 / Queen bed
Accidental Damage Protection: A non-returnable accidental damage protection plan has been included in the price of your reservation. Under this plan, you will not be held responsible to pay for accidental damage or loss to the rental property resulting from you or others in your event up to $2000. This plan does not cover intentional acts of a guest, gross negligence, or willful and wanton conduct, and/or damages caused by pets. This plan is not available for reservations 28 days or longer or reservations that require a security deposit.
This is a smoke-complimentary property. Violation of the no-smoking policy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit, a $300 smoking fee, and liability for any fire or property damage costs.
As part of our commitment to being good neighbors, occupancy limits and peaceful hours (9pm-8am) are stringently enforced. No speakers or sound systems will be supplied for use in our properties. Violation of any noise ordinances will be subject to fines that can reach up to $10,000 per violation.
Events or events are not allowed without prior written approval and an additional fee. Any unauthorized events or events will be shut down and a fine will be assessed. Please inquire for more information about our event policies and costs.
There is nothing more important to us at AvantStay than the health, safety, and experience of our guests & staff. We've enhanced our cleaning and sanitation protocols and are taking additional care to disinfect all surfaces between reservations with hospital-grade disinfecting solutions.
As a reminder, we do work with 3rd event vendors to maintain the property, and although we adhere to the strictest CDC guidelines and advise all contractors to wear PPE equipment, we can not always enforce. We strongly advise guests to please deny access if any vendors fail to meet and adhere to these standards.
IDs will be requested for verification after booking. All bookings over 30 days require a security deposit.
We report and prosecute all Credit Card Fraud.
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this vacation home is near the beach. Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Fairmount Shopping Plaza Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Front Beach. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Credit One Stadium or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to find the best Charleston area vacation rental experience:
Get the most from your rental budget:
- To get the best rental for your budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guides have offers and deals for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Choose your dates and spending budget.
- Stunning Isle Of Palms Home w/ Pool! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible on booking websites. If not, call the property management company before you reserve the rental. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
- Add the owner's phone number to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Note any issues with the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors bothering your peaceful home life. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Just prior to departing, complete a walk-through to make sure you did not leave anything behind. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on great ratings to drive new bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.