- As low as $750/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
- 6 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 18
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
493 King Edisto, Folly, & Gullah
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Comprised of the Edisto, Folly, and Gullah Suites, this three-unit compound can sleep 12 guests in king beds and can accommodate up to 18 with three additional sleeper couches. Appreciate two full bathrooms per each two-bedroom suite! The 493 King Street Compound features handsome wood floors, six bedrooms, six full bathrooms, three full kitchens with stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, and all of the cooking essentials. Savor the highest quality luxury linens, towels, hotel-style toiletries, and the best Charleston roasted coffee for your convenience. Each of the living rooms is comfortable and sizable enough for your whole group to hang out or you can pull down the shades and relax and watch the HD TV with expanded cable channels. For additional guests, there is plenty of room on the sleeper couch in the living rooms. Additionally, these professionally decorated compounds include a washer and dryer in the Gullah Suite and on-site parking. Although, you will never need a car as King Street is right outside your door.
What's close by:
Girdled by historic handsome antebellum homes, The Battery promenade is just two miles south with tons of important historic monuments to check out. Visit some close by art galleries like The Audubon Gallery, Reinert Fine Art, and Sculpture Garden Gallery to acquaint yourself with some important local artists. While you're out, locate that ideal souvenir with a trip to Historic Charleston City Market, where you'll be immersed in a sea of friendly vendors and locally-crafted treasures.
Things to know:
* Please note that there are active security cameras for the outside doors and the hallway. They do not have sound.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 15 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Security camera details:
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: BL004141-07-2016
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Charleston Music Hall and Aiken-Rhett House Museum are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental property booking tips:
Getting the most from your spending budget:
- Booking a rental in Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Booking your rental home up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which often include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Choose dates and budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Luxury suites on King Street with TVs, parking on-site, & free WiFi has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available on booking pages. If not, reach out to the host before booking the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
- Some properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask your host about pets before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your phone.
- Document any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if there is a dispute.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep your rental home locked while you're out! Don't let crooks spoil your family vacation.
- Re-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a fantastic stay? Most rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.1 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.2 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.2 miles
- Marion Square - 0.3 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.6 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 0.8 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.8 miles