- As low as $227/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 1 bathroom
- 1 per room
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free self parking on site
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 5
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Travel crib
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 700 square feet
This newly remodeled, 2 bedroom attached apartment with private entrance is conveniently located on James Island, 10 min to Folly beach or 12 min to Downtown. Comfortably sleeps 5 adults with two memory-foam Queen beds, one futon, full kitchen and bath. The huge fenced in backyard is shaded by sizable oak trees and provides ample space for parking cars, trailers, campers & boats. Beach chairs, beach towels, and a Bluetooth portable stereo are among some the item available for guest's use.
There is three units on the property, the Cozy Island Cottage and The Island Nest, that may home other guests during your stay.The structures are separate with designated outdoor areas and parking, but are on the same half acre property so please be courteous.
The Island Hideout is the unit attached to the home located on ground level.
***We have implemented COVID-19 protocols to ensure the health and safety of our guest. The unit will be thoroughly cleaned between each guest using CDC recommended cleaning products and procedures. In addition, the unit is equipped with cleaning supplies so guest can routinely clean frequently touched spaces throughout their stay. This is a self-check in unit so there is no need for guest/host interaction unless requested. If guest/host interaction is required, we will follow social distancing guidelines to the best of our ability.
Owner lives in the attached home at the front of property and can be available for any issues or questions you may have about the area, restaurant recommendations, or activities.
Centrally located in a convenient James Island neighborhood, only a fast 5-mile drive or Uber ride to both Folly Beach and Downtown Charleston. Striking James Island County Park is close by as well as eateries, bars, shopping, banking, and convenience stores within a half-mile.
In addition to the apartment guests have access the to the fenced-in 1/2 acre backyard, with ample parking for cars, boats, RVs etc. (backyard is shared with home owner and other guests that my be staying in the detached Cozy Island Cottage located in the rear of the property). Guests also have access and use of shared laundry room (detergent is included) and outdoor kitchen (please notify the host if you would like to use the outdoor kitchen, so a quick tutorial can be supplied) and the outdoor shower.
This cavernous, well designed apartment offers a full kitchen with all the essentials, comfortable tiled shower with bench seat, rain shower-head, and detachable shower-head, painless key-code access, Wifi, two flat screen intelligent TV's, shared laundry room, inside and outside seating areas, and ample space in the enormous shady backyard to play and entertain. For guest convenience we provide coffee, sugar, bath and beach towels, bed linens, paper towels, toilet paper, and soaps.
Car, Uber, Bicycle
About the Area
This apartment is located in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Harbor View Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and James Island County Park. Traveling with kids? Consider Patriots Point and Splash Zone Waterpark.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- 1 per room
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal rental experience:
Finding the best rental value:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. Reserve your vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Some owners offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which will include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose the perfect rental in Charleston:
- First and foremost, have your group select dates and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. This guest suite is a 2 bedroom(s), 1 bathrooms, located in Charleston, SC. has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available on booking websites. If not, email the host before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or costs could be applied to your contract.
- If there's a particular Charleston area beach you are crazy about, browse homes that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
More tips for your visit:
- Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, television set or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many concerns.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- Record any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photographs of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on great reviews to propel more bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- James Island County Park - 2.0 miles
- White Point Garden - 3.9 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 4.0 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 4.1 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 4.2 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 4.3 miles
- City Marina - 4.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 4.3 miles
- City Market - 4.6 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 4.4 miles
Ready to book This guest suite is a 2 bedroom(s), 1 bathrooms, located in Charleston, SC.?Book Online Get Information Call: