About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 944 SQUARE_FEET
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
*** Sanitation/Cleaning Update ***
Bluegreen Resorts take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety in our resorts. They take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety at our resorts and continue to follow the CDC’s guidelines for sanitation and education.
WHEREVER, WHENEVER! WE'RE ALWAYS HERE!
Savor your stay here at this handsome boutique property blends modern lines with traditional architectural elements unique to Charleston, South Carolina. Approximately Square ft. - 944; Sleeps 6; Kitchen - 1 Full; Linens includes 1 King bed, 1 Queen bed, 1 Couch bed most comfortable for kids; Bath(s) - 2 Full; Laundry - None; Additional info - iron/ironing board
Additional amenities include: internet access (wi-fi), cable TV, coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and iron/ironing board.
All our luxury resorts use a system called Allocate Upon Arrival which means the actual suite you will be assigned to is given upon check-in. These photos are a combination of all the different suites on site. If you have a floor, unit or building number that you would like to stay in, please do not hesitate to ask. The full-time on-site reservation check-in staff is happy to do their best to accommodate your request. Please note since we do not place you in an exact unit and this is done by the front desk staff, we cannot guarantee the requests, but will do our best to make sure they are accommodated. If your reservation is more than 4 nights you may be assigned to a new suite for housekeeping purposes. Keeping our suites up to luxury standard is our top priority.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have included this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
The check- in time is 4 p.m. ET, and check-out time is 10 a.m. ET. The nearest airport to King 583 is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively. Reminder for late check-in procedures: Telephone resort if arriving past 11 p.m.
Please note by purchasing this listing you agree that there may be a chance for an 'Upgrade' to your unit for a bigger unit that will fit the same amount of people, if this becomes available we will upgrade your room without question and complimentary of charge.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at King 583, we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Limited on-site parking is $20 for owners and $28 for non-owners. Valet hours: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. One car per reservation. We cannot accommodate trailers, RVs, motorbikes or over sized cars. In case our garage is full, Charleston offers many public parking options. No shuttle service available. For our special needs guests: we are not able to extend complimentary parking on site. However, cars with handicap decals may be eligible for complimentary parking at local public garages.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and H.L. Hunley Submarine are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
How to book the best vacation rental experience:
Get the most from your spending budget:
- The earlier your group can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation property up to 12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Reserve your Charleston area vacation home in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Choose vacation dates and max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. King 583 - Charleston - 2 Bedroom Standard has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible on booking websites. If not, email the property management company before reserving your home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Note that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
Tips for your stay:
- Add the host's phone number to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- Upon arrival, note any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Just before checking out, complete a final walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to inspire new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles