- As low as $802/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 944 sq ft (88 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 944 SQUARE_FEET
- Parties and events are permitted (restrictions apply)
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
*** Sanitation/Cleaning Update ***
Bluegreen Resorts take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety in our resorts. They take great pride in meeting industry standards of cleanliness and safety at our resorts and continue to follow the CDC’s guidelines for sanitation and education.
WHEREVER, WHENEVER! WE'RE ALWAYS HERE!
Appreciate your stay here at this gorgeous boutique property blends modern lines with traditional architectural elements unique to Charleston, South Carolina. Approximately Square ft. - 944; Sleeps 6; Kitchen - 1 Full; Linens includes 1 King bed, 1 Queen bed, 1 Couch bed most comfortable for kids; Bath(s) - 2 Full; Laundry - None; Additional info - iron/ironing board
Additional amenities include: internet access (wi-fi), cable T.V., coffee maker, microwave, refrigerator and iron/ironing board.
All our luxury resorts use a system called Allocate Upon Arrival which means the actual suite you will be assigned to is given upon check-in. These photos are a combination of all the different suites on site. If you have a floor, unit or building number that you would like to stay in, please do not hesitate to ask. The full-time on-site reservation check-in staff is happy to do their best to accommodate your request. Please note since we do not place you in an exact unit and this is done by the front desk staff, we cannot guarantee the requests, but will do our best to make sure they are accommodated. If your reservation is more than 4 nights you may be assigned to a new suite for housekeeping purposes. Keeping our suites up to luxury standard is our top priority.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have supplied this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
The check- in time is 4 p.m. ET, and check-out time is 10 a.m. ET. The nearest airport to King 583 is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively. Reminder for late check-in procedures: Telephone resort if arriving past 11 p.m.
Please note by purchasing this listing you agree that there may be a chance for an 'Upgrade' to your unit for a bigger unit that will fit the same amount of people, if this becomes available we will upgrade your room without question and complimentary of charge.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office hours are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at King 583, we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Limited on-site parking is $23 for owners and $38 for non-owners. Valet hours: 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. One car per reservation. We cannot accommodate trailers, RVs, motorbikes or over sized cars. In case our garage is full, Charleston offers many public parking options. No shuttle service available. For our special needs guests: we are not able to extend complimentary parking on site. However, cars with handicap decals may be eligible for complimentary parking at local public garages.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this condo is in the city center. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and H.L. Hunley Submarine are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Charleston area rental home tips and tricks:
Cost saving strategies:
- Booking a rental in the Spring or Fall is a good way to save money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are reserved very early. Booking your vacation property six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Some owners offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitor guides contain money saving offers on nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Selecting the best rental home in Charleston:
- Start by having your group agree to dates and a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. King 583 - Charleston - 2 Bedroom Standard has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking websites. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before reserving the vacation property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to establish what configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- If there's an individual Charleston area destination you long to visit, browse homes that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly rental. Ask for information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property managers charge additional pet fees.
Tips to have a great stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home.
- Record any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic source for finding the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to propel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles