- As low as $85/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Computer monitor
- Cycling nearby
- Desk chair
- Dining table
- Electric kettle
- Fenced yard
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Kitchen island
- Marina nearby
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor furniture
- Paper towels
- Property does not allow children
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 4
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1200 sq ft (111 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1200 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- No children allowed
Modern Boho Chic with a Touch of Southern Charm. Open floor plan gorgeously decorated and exceptionally comfortable all around. The kitchen has top grade appliances and access to a private backyard bungalow. Clean and calming environmentI. Island Belle is an getaway
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking and water skiing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with hiking and cycling.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental home tips:
Get the best rental home value:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Book your Charleston area vacation in the Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing the perfect vacation home in Charleston:
- Choose your vacation dates and spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. Townhome minutes away from downtown Charleston and Folly Beach has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always available on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the property owner before reserving the home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Are you visiting for a single event or attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking
More considerations for your visit:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many difficulties.
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let crooks ruin your vacation.
- Make a record of any issues with the property at check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your quiet neighborhood. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed everything at check-out. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on great feedback to propel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- James Island County Park - 1.2 miles
- White Point Garden - 3.0 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.0 miles
- City Marina - 3.1 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.1 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 3.2 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.2 miles
- Washington Square - 3.4 miles