- As low as $186/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Car available
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Housekeeping (on request)
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Limo/town car service
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 490 square feet
The Sea Cabins are a ideal location for a beach get-a-way or couples vacation. This ocean front community offers private boardwalks to the beach, access to the fishing pier, a community pool, picnic areas with grilles, and outdoor showers. The fashionable location along Isle of Palms Front Beach accepts you to walk to eateries, stores, and the County Park. Bicycles, mopeds, water sports, and beach umbrella/towel/chair units are available close by.
This cozy, gorgeous second floor unit includes everything needed to savor a beach vacation. The kitchen contains all items needed for a family meal. The living room features pretty vistas of the Atlantic Ocean. The bedroom features a queen bed, and there is added sleeping on two bunk beds in the hallway, which is great for modest kids.
Everything you need for a calming and fun filled vacation is waiting for you at the Sea Cabins!
Pool: Ocean Front Community Pool
Beach Access: 30 yards Via Private Boardwalk
View: Isle Of Palms Pier And Ocean
Animals: Not Accepted
Floor Level: Second Floor, No Elevator
Square Footage: 490
Additional Sleeping: Twin Bunk Beds in Hall
Parking: 1 Car min.
BBQ Grille: Community Charcoal Grills And Picnic Area
Fireplace: Unavailable For Guest Use
Washer/Dryer: On Site Coin Operated Laundry
Kitchen: Entirely Equipped
-- All Sweetgrass rental properties include: bed linens, bath towels, access to washer/dryer, high-speed internet/WiFi, complimentary parking, no-contact remote check-in process, and a one-day starter supply kit of necessities (ex. paper towel roll, toilet paper, one trash bag, one packet of detergents, single-use soaps, and a package of coffee).--
Tennis: Pay to Play at the Isle of Palms Rec Center
Golf: Pay to Plat at Wild Dunes Resort- Harbor Course & Links Course
About the Area
Located in Isle of Palms, this condo is in the city center and on the beach. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Isle of Palms Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Mount Pleasant Towne Centre and Mount Pleasant Square Shopping Center. Charleston Fishfinder Charters and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Isle of Palms rental property booking tips:
Money saving strategies:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Booking your vacation home in Fall or Spring months is our favorite way to save money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines contain deals for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Selecting and booking a perfect Charleston area rental home:
- Select vacation week and max budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Oceanfront Sea Cabin on the Front Beach of Isle of Palms has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible online. If not, contact the property manager before booking the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what is best for your vacation.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you will need a pet-friendly rental. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
More tips for your visit:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and save the instructions to your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents many issues.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Upon arrival, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings at departure. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to stimulate future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.