- As low as $193/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Car not required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Property does not allow children
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 450 sq ft (42 sq m)
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 450 square feet
Quaint townhouse on a peaceful street in downtown Charleston - unlike a condo, you will not have to deal with neighbors above or below. Within 2 blocks of awesome eateries and King Street shopping. The building has 'Old World Charm' and the interior has been meticulously modernized and decorated with plenty of natural light. Location is central and would not require a car, but we have a parking space in back of property included if you do drive (accommodates regulars sized cars only - no giant trucks). Bikes are supplied, which is a phenomenal way to experience Downtown Charleston. Adults only (2 max.). No kids or babies. No family pets. No smoking inside. No smoking cigars on property.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Shops at Charleston Place and Charleston City Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Washington Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Kayaking and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Charleston vacation property experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in Charleston. To get the best value, consider changing your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which will include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your Search:
- Start by selecting potential vacation weeks and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family needs. Historic Romantic Downtown Row House with Free Parking has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available online. If they are not listed, email or call the host before you reserve the property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You will need to determine what configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or charges could be applied to your contract.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
More tips for your visit:
- Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Note any issues with the property during check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a fantastic source for finding the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to stimulate new reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your experience find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.4 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.4 miles
- City Market - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.5 miles
- Washington Square - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.6 miles