- As low as $225/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Car not required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Property does not allow children
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 450 sq ft (42 sq m)
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 450 square feet
Quaint townhouse on a peaceful street in downtown Charleston - unlike a condo, you will not have to deal with neighbors above or below. Within 2 blocks of marvelous eateries and King Street shopping. The building has 'Old World Charm' and the interior has been meticulously modernized and decorated with plenty of natural light. Location is central and would not require a car, but we have a parking space in back of property supplied if you do drive (accommodates regulars sized cars only - no giant trucks). Bikes are supplied, which is a amazing way to experience Downtown Charleston. Adults only (2 max.). No kids or babies. No family pets. No smoking inside. No smoking cigars on property.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Shops at Charleston Place and Charleston City Market are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Washington Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Charleston Gaillard Center, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Kayaking and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Charleston rental home experience:
How to get the best rental value:
- Summer months are the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Booking your vacation home in Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable homes.
- The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which will include special offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Choosing and booking your prefect Charleston area rental home:
- First and foremost, have your group choose vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Historic Romantic Downtown Row House with Free Parking has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible online. If they are not listed, contact the host before booking your home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine what bed configuration is right for your family.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or may be applied to your agreement.
Know before you go:
- We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Make a record of any damages to the property during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if there is a dispute.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be an excellent resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- Just prior to departing, take a final walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on good reviews to stimulate new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.4 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.4 miles
- City Market - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.5 miles
- Washington Square - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.6 miles