- As low as $225/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 2
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Car not required
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Paper towels
- Power boating nearby
- Property does not allow children
- Sailing nearby
- Sleeps 2
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 450 sq ft (42 sq m)
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 2
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 450 square feet
Quaint townhouse on a peaceful street in downtown Charleston - unlike a condo, you will not have to deal with neighbors above or below. Within 2 blocks of marvelous eateries and King Street shopping. The building has 'Old World Charm' and the interior has been meticulously modernized and decorated with plenty of natural light. Location is central and would not require a car. If you do drive, parking is available onsite for a modest daily fee. Bikes are supplied, which is a fabulous way to experience Downtown Charleston.
Adults only (2 max.). No kids or babies. No family pets. No smoking inside. No smoking cigars on property.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Charleston City Market and Shops at Charleston Place are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Washington Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at TD Arena, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Kayaking and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding and cycling nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Charleston rental property booking tips:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in the Charleston area area. Reserve your rental home in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Some hosts offer promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides have offers and deals for local shops and restaurants.
How to choose and book a perfect Charleston area rental home:
- Start by choosing your vacation dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family needs. Historic Romantic Downtown Row House - Optional Parking has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before reserving your rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You'll need to work out what bed configuration is suitable for your vacation family.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the host about pet restrictions before booking.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
More tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, elevator or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many difficulties.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are out, just like you would at home.
- At Check-in, make note of any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your peaceful home. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- On check-out day, complete a final walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your family have a excellent stay? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.4 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 0.4 miles
- City Market - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.5 miles
- Washington Square - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.6 miles
- City Market - 0.5 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.5 miles
Ready to book Historic Romantic Downtown Row House - Optional Parking?Book Online Get Information Call: