- As low as $733/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 total (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Desk chair
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric kettle
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Hunting nearby
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Sailing nearby
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 2500 sq ft (232 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Welcoming dogs only
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2500 square feet
One block from famed Market Street you will find The Charleston Chestnut Mansion's 2,700-square-foot 3rd floor "Sail Loft" residence. Step outside and into the heart of Charleston’s history.
The Charleston Chestnut Mansion is exactly where you want to be in Charleston. You are a fast walk to all of the major historical attractions and museums, award-winning eateries, the arts, nightlife, and charming shopping and antiquing. Every special event - from Spoleto to Southeastern Wildlife Expo to The Cooper River Bridge Run - is within blocks. Take a walk toward the water to see the pretty historic mansions that have made Charleston famed. Along the way, pop in and out of art galleries, antique stores, and cafes. If you want to relax and stay in, this home has plenty of comfortable seating and a enormous completely-equipped kitchen ideal for entertaining. There is always something to do and see in Charleston - whether you want to be on the move and take in all the sites or you want to relax and relax. Let us show you why Charleston is Travel + Leisure's "World's Finest City" and why The Charleston Chestnut Mansion is the only place to stay to experience it.
One of four residences in this 1870s-era historic refreshed property, the 2,700-square-foot "Sail Loft" residence features unique architectural details like cathedral ceilings and exposed beams, on-site exclusive parking, 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms (each outfitted with plenty of fluffy towels, Gilchrist & Soames bath products, and a hair dryer), and a chef's kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances. The open, cavernous layout of the kitchen, dining, and living room allow you and your guests to relax, mingle, and savor each other’s company. This residences is bigger in size and features amenities finer than the most famed hotel presidential suites.
*We have an on-site private parking lot. One complimentary space is supplied with each residence reserved. Additional spaces are $50 per space per nighttime and subject to availability.
You may also wish to check out The Charleston Chestnut Mansion's (2) 2 bed/2bath Chestnut and Jasper Suites on the 1st floor and 3 bed/3 bath Steeple Suite on the 2nd floor.
For bigger gatherings requiring additional accommodations, you may wish to reserve multiple residences (subject to availability). The entire Charleston Chestnut Mansion can host up to 20 guests.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. South Carolina Aquarium and Charleston Museum are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Rainbow Market Shopping Center. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 1 total (up to 20 lbs per pet)
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Charleston area rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental property up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Summertime is high season in Charleston. Book your vacation home in the Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking yourrental home:
- First, have your group select date ranges and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Enviable Location Blending Charm and Comfort has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally accessible online. If not, reach out to the host before you reserve the home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you will need a property that allows animals. Ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a specific Charleston area destination you love, keep an eye out for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of concerns.
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- Upon arrival, document any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an incredible resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected everything. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on good reviews to compel more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.3 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.3 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.3 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.3 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.4 miles
- Washington Square - 0.4 miles