- As low as $300/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1050 square feet
Come stay to experience a mix of what's new and appealing in Charleston along with the historic appeal/sights that have made this a destination city. Located in Charleston’s hottest neighborhood for new eateries and local hangouts, this listing comes with modern furnishings and amenities that match the mood of the trendy up and coming neighborhood, with a full kitchen and cavernous living room to go along with 3 elegantly decorated and comfortable bedrooms.
This downstairs apartment in a historic duplex has been newly refreshed with all new furnishings and amenities. It offers a roomy full kitchen, with a table to seat 6, and a full array of cookware. The living room comes with new flat screen TV and Amazon FireTV (and accompanying apps) to provide a huge number of streaming options. There are 3 bedrooms, 2 with queen beds and one with two twin beds, all with closets and bags rack, and 2 with desks for work or to serve as vanities. The bathroom comes equipped with a shower/tub combination. On-premise parking is offered for one car, and for additional cars, there is complimentary parking allowed on the surrounding streets.
- 55-inch HDTV with Amazon FireTV and streaming apps (DirecTV NOW, HBO, Netflix)
- High speed WiFi throughout the unit
- Open living room with tons of seating
- A modern farmhouse kitchen, entirely equipped appliances, butcher block countertops and full array of cookware
- Generous dining table with seating for 6
- All in one washer/dryer including the necessary laundry supplies
- 3 bedrooms with high quality bed linens, closets equipped with hangers, hanging storage drawers, and suitcases stands
- One bathroom with gray subway tile shower/bath combo, and high quality fluffy towels
- On-premise parking is offered for one car, and for additional cars, there is complimentary parking allowed on the surrounding streets.
- Exterior is monitored by security cameras
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Charleston vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- To get the best rental within budget, we strongly suggest reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines have coupons for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Narrow your rental Search:
- First and foremost, have your family decide on date ranges and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Modern 3BR in Downtown CHS Hottest Neighborhood has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is often available on booking websites. If not, call the property management company before you reserve your home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or could be applied to your agreement.
Tips to have a smooth stay:
- Get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- To make sure that no damages are attributed to your family's stay, record any problem areas upon check in. message the rental manager right away to record your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, television set or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents many problems.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at check-out. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a great time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your property and/or host was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Hampton Park - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- The Citadel - 0.7 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.8 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 1.0 miles
- City Marina - 1.2 miles