- As low as $120/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 3
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- 1 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Electric kettle
- Pet friendly
- Smart TV
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 3
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
What better place to stay in "The Holy City" other than a restored church? This spot in the heart of the trendy Cannonborough-Elliotborough neighborhood is ideal for a Couple's Getaway, solo travelers, and nomads.
The neighborhood is full of some of the hottest eateries, local stores, and coffee stores. In the space, you will find a washer / dryer, kitchenette, dedicated work space, king bed, and dishwasher. With 14 foot ceilings, this one bedroom apartment feels grandiose! There are basic kitchen supplies.
Cannonborough-Elliotborough is one of the coolest neighborhoods in downtown Charleston. There is no shortage of unique eateries, local shopping / stores, and coffee-stores. It's a very walkable neighborhood and the property is a 10 min. walk to King Street. The Local Palate describes the neighborhood as " One of the most diverse areas in the city with young families, creative transplants, longtime residents, college students, and blue-collar workers, this dynamic district resembles the earliest version of itself." As the "Gateway to the Peninsula", you can effortlessly access West Ashley, James Island, Folly Beach, Mt. Pleasant, Sullivan's Island and North Charleston from here.
About the Area
This apartment is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- 1 total (up to 50 lbs per pet)
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Charleston area rental experience:
Getting the best value:
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked very early. Reserving your rental home up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- To find the largest rental home within your budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies usually offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines that include special deals, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose the best vacation home in Charleston:
- Begin by selecting trip dates and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family needs. Charming Historic 1BD Apt downtown has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available on booking pages. If not, email or call the host before you reserve the property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to determine which bed configuration is best for your vacation.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, search for a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Does your family require unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
More considerations for your visit:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few difficulties.
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Note any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your peaceful home. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on good ratings to inspire future reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review find their best vacation rental. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles