- As low as $350/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Available in all rooms: Internet access
- Available in some public areas: Internet access
- Smoke-free property
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Hotel resort
Great location on upper king street in downtown Charleston. Ideal week to be in Charleston for the annual cooper river bridge run. This unit is considered a studio with a partial kitchen. The Belmont is a short 4 blocks away and is going for over $600 a nighttime for this weekend. Grab this deal while it’s still available.
About the Area
This resort is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect vacation rental experience:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- Summer months are high season in Charleston. To find the best rental for your budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at restaurants, beaches, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property managers offer discounts or promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides that include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting the best rental home in the Charleston area area:
- Start by choosing your trip dates and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Downtown Charleston has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the host before reserving the property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what configuration is suitable for your trip.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must book a property that allows animals. Request details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your visit:
- Be sure you get the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your . Store the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make certain that no damages are attributed to your stay, inspect for any problem areas upon your arrival. Speak to the host immediately to report any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental home while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed everything at departure. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a terrific vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.0 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.1 miles
Ready to book Downtown Charleston ?Book Online Get Information Call: