- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Available in all rooms: internet access
- Available in some public areas: internet access
- Smoke-free property
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Hotel resort
Great location on upper king street in downtown Charleston. Ideal week to be in Charleston for the annual cooper river bridge run. This unit is considered a studio with a partial kitchen. The Belmont is a short 4 blocks away and is going for over $600 a nighttime for this weekend. Grab this deal while it’s still available.
About the Area
This resort is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Charleston vacation home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in coastal SC. To book the best rental for your budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some owners offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides which often include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Make a plan and pick the best Charleston area vacation home:
- Select your dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration you need. Downtown Charleston has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible on booking pages. If not, reach out to the property owner before you book the home. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine what is right for your group.
- Is your group looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Some rental properties allow pets, and others don't. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- Get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your family's visit, make note of any problem areas upon your arrival. Contact the host right away to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your peaceful home life. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental while you're out. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave feedback! Hosts rely on great feedback to drive more reservations. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.4 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.9 miles