About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- House boat
- Approximately 550 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Appreciate the beautiful sunset and watch Charleston's resident pod of dolphins as you stay on our 2 Bedroom/2 bathroom 40' yacht! Park for complimentary at our exceptional location on the Ashley River and the peninsula of handsome downtown Charleston, SC. Walk to a Riverdog's baseball game (single-A affiliated with the Yankees), or simply watch the stadium's fireworks from the comfort of the yacht's deck while sipping a beverage. Cross the street to Publix to grab any groceries you need for your stay. We are right around the corner from the Citadel (go Bulldogs!), and mins. away from the shopping and nightlife of King Street. Charleston's southern appeal, historic mansions, and world-acclaimed eateries will be at your fingertips!
The yacht has a entirely equipped kitchen (stovetop, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker). We supply kitchen necessities and a completely outfitted spice rack for those who like to prepare. There are 2 flat screen TVS with two blu-ray players, and plenty of board games. No fear with kids as there is a first class playground in the park adjacent to the boat 200 yards away. Both bedrooms have bespoke-made memory foam beds that feel like supportive clouds. Take advantage of the boat's central heat and air, or open all the hatches and windows to let the sea breeze flow through. Fresh linens and towels included. Wifi and a giant selection of movies supplied.
We appreciate our yachts and strive to create a fabulous vacation experience for our renters. This yacht is part of the Redfin Charters’ Fleet. RedFin Charters has been seen on Discovery Channel, Bravo and ABC. We were also voted best fishing Charter in Charleston the last five consecutive years. Please ask about fishing and sight-seeing charter options including dolphin, shark's teeth digs, eco tours, and sunset cruises on one of our many boats. We are happy to create bespoke charters to meet your needs. We will gladly offer you a discount if booked at the time of making your reservation. This is a dockside charter and not a short-term rental. By booking you are chartering the boat to remain at the dock during your stay.
We would appreciate to share our favorite place in Charleston with you!
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this houseboat is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Historic Rice Mill and Joseph Manigault House. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best vacation rental experience:
When to visit Charleston & When to reserve a rental home:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in coastal SC. Booking your vacation rental in Fall or Spring months is a great way to save money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer customers an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines contain money saving offers on nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
Filter your rental search:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your trip dates, and choose a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Luxury Yacht Downtown Charleston SC has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available online. Otherwise, email the property management company before you book the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to work out what configuration is right for your family.
- Does your group require special amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
Advice for your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- To make certain that damages aren't linked to your stay, make a record of any problem areas upon your arrival. Speak to the property manager immediately to relay any issues. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your peace. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let thieves ruin your family vacation.
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at departure. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to stimulate future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 1.0 miles
- William Aiken House - 1.2 miles
- Marion Square - 1.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 1.3 miles