- As low as $239/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- Video library
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Boat on site
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Flat-screen TV
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- In the city center
- Kayak on site
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 550 sq ft (51 sq m)
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- House boat
- Approximately 550 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Appreciate the gorgeous sunset and watch Charleston's resident pod of dolphins as you stay on our 2 Bedroom/2 bathroom 40' yacht! Park for complimentary at our exceptional location on the Ashley River and the peninsula of handsome downtown Charleston, SC. Walk to a Riverdog's baseball game (single-A affiliated with the Yankees), or simply watch the stadium's fireworks from the comfort of the yacht's deck while sipping a drink. Cross the street to Publix to grab any groceries you need for your stay. We are right around the corner from the Citadel (go Bulldogs!), and mins. away from the shopping and nightlife of King Street. Charleston's southern appeal, historic mansions, and world-acclaimed eateries will be at your fingertips!
The yacht has a entirely equipped kitchen (stovetop, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker). We supply kitchen necessities and a completely outfitted spice rack for those who like to prepare. There are 2 flat screen TVS with two blu-ray players, and plenty of board games. No fear with kids as there is a first class playground in the park adjacent to the boat 200 yards away. Both bedrooms have bespoke-made memory foam beds that feel like supportive clouds. Take advantage of the boat's central heat and air, or open all the hatches and windows to let the sea breeze flow through. Fresh linens and towels supplied. Wifi and a giant selection of movies supplied.
We adore our yachts and strive to create a magnificent vacation experience for our renters. This yacht is part of the Redfin Charters’ Fleet. RedFin Charters has been seen on Discovery Channel, Bravo and ABC. We were also voted best fishing Charter in Charleston the last five consecutive years. Please ask about fishing and sight-seeing charter options including dolphin, shark's teeth digs, eco tours, and sunset cruises on one of our many boats. We are happy to create bespoke charters to meet your needs. We will gladly offer you a discount if booked at the time of making your reservation. This is a dockside charter and not a short-term rental. By booking you are chartering the boat to remain at the dock during your stay.
We would appreciate to share our favorite place in Charleston with you!
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this houseboat is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Music Farm and Joseph Manigault House are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Charleston City Market and Historic Rice Mill. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect rental home experience:
Get the most from your spending budget:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- To get the best value, shift your vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer great temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitor guides contain discounts for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Selecting the perfect rental home in Charleston:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Luxury yacht in downtown Charleston, SC has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is normally available online. If not, contact the property management company before you book your home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds. You will need to determine what configuration is suitable for your family.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional pet fees or costs could be applied to your agreement.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
Have a wonderful stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent many problems.
- Lock your rental home while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- Document any issues with the property at check in, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if damages are assessed.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Re-check the property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a fantastic time? Many rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 1.0 miles
- William Aiken House - 1.2 miles
- Marion Square - 1.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 1.3 miles
- City Market - 1.6 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.6 miles
Ready to book Luxury yacht in downtown Charleston, SC?Book Online Get Information Call: