- As low as $366/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- Video library
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Beach towels
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Boat on site
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Flat-screen TV
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the bay
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 550 sq ft (51 sq m)
- Water park
- Water sports equipment
- Water tubing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- House boat
- Approximately 550 square feet
Appreciate the elegant sunset and watch Charleston's resident pod of dolphins as you stay on our 2 Bedroom/2 bathroom 40' yacht! Park for complimentary at our amazing location on the Ashley River and the peninsula of gorgeous downtown Charleston, SC. Walk to a Riverdog's baseball game (single-A affiliated with the Yankees), or simply watch the stadium's fireworks from the comfort of the yacht's deck while sipping a beverage. Cross the street to Publix to grab any groceries you need for your stay. We are right around the corner from the Citadel (go Bulldogs!), and mins. away from the shopping and nightlife of King Street. Charleston's southern appeal, historic mansions, and world-acclaimed eateries will be at your fingertips!
The yacht has a completely equipped kitchen (stovetop, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffee maker). We supply kitchen necessities and a entirely supplied spice rack for those who like to prepare. There are 2 flat screen TVS with two blu-ray players, and plenty of board games. No fear with kids as there is a first class playground in the park adjacent to the boat 200 yards away. Both bedrooms have bespoke-made memory foam beds that feel like supportive clouds. Take advantage of the boat's central heat and air, or open all the hatches and windows to let the sea breeze flow through. Fresh linens and towels supplied. Wifi and a humongous selection of movies supplied.
We appreciate our yachts and strive to create a excellent vacation experience for our renters. This yacht is part of the Redfin Charters’ Fleet. RedFin Charters has been seen on Discovery Channel, Bravo and ABC. We were also voted best fishing Charter in Charleston the last six consecutive years. Please ask about fishing and sight-seeing charter options including dolphin, shark's teeth digs, eco tours, and sunset cruises on one of our many boats. We are happy to create bespoke charters to meet your needs. We will gladly offer you a discount if booked at the time of making your reservation. This is a dockside charter and not a short-term rental. By booking you are chartering the boat to remain at the dock during your stay.
We would appreciate to share our favorite place in Charleston with you!
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this houseboat is in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Historic Rice Mill and American Theater are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Booking the best vacation property experience:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. To get the best value, consider changing your family's Charleston area vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warmer temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines contain offers and deals for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Filter your rental search:
- Choose vacation dates and max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration you need. Luxury yacht in downtown Charleston, SC has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is usually available on booking websites. If not, contact the property management company before you reserve your home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Visiting for a single event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Some properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property management company about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. Store the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Note any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of problems.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually a fantastic source for finding the best local attractions.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect your property!
- Double-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at departure. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to drive new bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback find their best rental home. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 1.0 miles
- William Aiken House - 1.2 miles
- Marion Square - 1.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 1.3 miles