- As low as $209/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Free offsite parking
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking includes off-street options
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Unit size: 1000 sq ft (92.9 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1000 square feet
This is a enormous 1 bedroom apartment, with an outside deck that is ideal for a vacation where you want to be super close to all the nighttime life, but in a peaceful area. Just one block away from Upper King Street, the epicenter of the city's acclaimed restaurant and nightlife district. Equipped with 2 off-street parking spaces! My driveway narrows to exactly 8 feet wide. If you are uncomfortable with the narrowness, we recommend smaller cars. The parking itself is very generous, and not tight.
This is a huge 1 bedroom with a fold down couch in the living room. The kitchen is sizable enough to prepare meals, if you want to stay in, and the outside deck is ideal for appreciating drinks after a day of walking around the City. The bathroom is located on the first floor.
Vacation Rental By Owner is a re-seller, not our website. We list openings not already booked on our site here and on other booking portals that re-sell available nights at a higher rate to cover surcharges & booking costs. What you get for this premium: You get an painless to use mobile platform and a quality assurance guarantee from Vacation Rental By Owner that we as a management company will deliver the property as advertised.
Personally, we use Vacation Rental By Owner when traveling to remote areas that do not have strong locally based property management companies and have had good luck with it. We are happy to have our homes available on this site.
Please note this unit is handicap inaccessible.
This is a private rental and guests have access to the entire back space.
The property is located in the Cannonborough Elliotborough neighborhood of Downtown Charleston, which is considered the most upcoming area on the peninsula. The neighborhood is ideal for a couple or a group who is looking to entirely embrace Charleston's unique appeal. Step right outside your door and find a wonderfully curated mix of stores, bars, bakeries, and dining. We recommend grabbing a coffee at The Daily before exploring King Street, Charleston's ultimate epicenter of stores and eateries, which is just one short block from the property. Our guests have a wide selection of walkable dinner options, some of our favorites include Leon's, Melfi's, and Renzo. Come experience all that our gorgeous city has to offer!
Charleston is a walking city. Uber & Lyft are both widely available. If guests do have a car, we provide TWO off-street parking spaces. We suggest bringing an economy size car if possible.
Other Things to Note:
- Please note our strict cancellation policy
- Streaming device supplied as opposed to standard cable
- Please be considerate of our surrounding neighbors and keep noise to a minimum after 10 PM
- 2 off-street parking spaces supplied at no additional cost
- NO Smoking
- City of Charleston License Operational Permit OP2021-02080
Interaction with Guests:
We are close by and just a phone call away!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips for getting the best vacation rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. Book your Charleston area rental in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers often offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for details.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guides have discounts for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Finding the perfect vacation rental:
- To start, have your family select vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Spacious and Quiet One Block off King Street has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property manager before you reserve the vacation home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You will need to determine which bed configuration is right for your family.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly property. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
Some things to know before you go:
- Get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Protect your property!
- Note any damages to the property during check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if damages are assessed.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific source for finding the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a excellent stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was great, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.7 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 1.2 miles