- As low as $168/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 3
- At least 80% lighting from LEDs
- Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
- Available in some public areas: internet access
- BBQ grill(s)
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- Dining table
- Double-glazed windows
- Fitness center access
- Health/beauty spa
- Heated pool
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- In-room accessibility
- Motor boating
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Outlet shopping
- Pool sun loungers
- Separate living room
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding
- Water park access
- Water skiing
- Water tubing
About this Property
- Sleeps 3
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Guest house
- Approximately 980 square feet
Contemporary one bedroom apartment overlooking the delightful intracoastal waterway. The roughly 1,000 square foot unit has a master bedroom and enormous master bathroom with washer/dryer, a kitchenette, dining and living area with a balcony overlooking a swimming pool off the master bedroom. Guests will access the apartment via an elevator within a secure garage. Sunsets are gorgeous from the dock and balcony. Appreciate fishing and crabbing from the dock, or just appreciate watching the yachts and sailboats in the river. Pls note: Pool is closed between NOV 1st and mid/APR each year.
About the Area
Located on the waterfront, this guesthouse is in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and West Ashley Greenway. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Discover the area's water adventures with kayaking, water skiing, and water tubing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Cashless transactions are available
Pets not allowed
Tips for getting the best vacation property experience:
Sticking to your spending budget:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation rental up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Summertime is high season in Charleston. Booking in Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which will include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning and picking your Charleston area rental:
- Select your vacation dates and max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Stunning Stono River Guesthouse w/ Scenic Water Views & Pool has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available online. If they are not listed, email or call the property owner before booking your rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is right for your trip.
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added fees may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's a certain Charleston area attraction you are enamored with, keep an eye out for properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
Advice for your stay:
- Get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Lock your rental while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Document any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if damages are assessed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable vacationers bothering your life at home. Employ the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on good ratings to compel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- James Island County Park - 2.7 miles
- City Marina - 3.1 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.2 miles
- The Citadel - 3.2 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 3.2 miles
- Hampton Park - 3.4 miles
- William Aiken House - 4.0 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 4.1 miles