- As low as $331/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Boat on site
- Breakfast available for a fee
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 492 sq ft (46 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- Water sports equipment
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 492 square feet
This is a full-service resort. Your check-in procedures will model that of a hotel and your room number will be assigned during check in.
SHARE YOUR MOMENTS WITH US!
Spend your vacations here at The Lodge Alley Inn found in the heart of old Charleston, where layers of history await your arrival! This resort is rich in European heritage and Victorian-styled suites that makes you feel as if you've stepped into the 18th century, sizable and utterly majestic!
Approximately 492-974 square feet, this majestic One- Bedroom features 1 Queen Bed in the master bedroom, 1 Couch Bed including a mini refrigerator, microwave, and coffee pot only, bathroom and laundry located in the common area. min. of 4 occupants.
Additional amenities include: cable TV, coffee maker, microwave, and mini refrigerator.
The person checking in must be 21 years of age (or older). With this notion, please prepare a VALID ID and credit card in your name. A $100 Pre-Authorization from any major credit card upon checking in is required. Cash is not accepted. After purchase you will receive an e-mail confirmation showing your name on the reservation as the guest checking in within 14 days of check in date. Please bring a valid form of Picture ID. However, if you would like to change the name of the person checking in after you have included this information, there will be a $99.00 name change fee. Any damages will be charge upon check-out.
Resort check- in time is 4 p.m. and check-out time is 10 a.m. The nearest airport to The Lodge Alley Inn is Charleston International (CHS) which is 13 miles by car respectively.
Hence, if you have any concerns, our office are open 24 hours to respond to your requests. For here at The Lodge Alley Inn we ensure that your stay is comfortable and well-served to your satisfaction.
*** Parking Policy ***
Off-site valet parking. Cost: $33 per nighttime for Bluegreen Owners; $38 per nighttime for Non-Bluegreen Owners. Handicap parking in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St., or metered street parking, with a valid sticker or placard is complimentary, however the owner must park their own car. If someone with a handicap placard or sticker wishes to valet, they are subject to the same Owner/Non-Owner daily prices. Owners and guests may self-park in the city public parking garage located at 1 Cumberland St. for $2/hour, max $18/day without moving the car. After midnight or when the car is moved out and back into the garage, the clock resets and $2/hour, max $18/day rate begins. One car per reservation. No trailers, RVs, motorbikes, or upsized cars allowed. The resort is not responsible for any damages to cars while in the public parking garage.
*** Pet Policy ***
No family pets allowed. Subject to $300 fine. However, pets are allowed in RV parks only.
*** Smoking Policy ***
No smoking inside, including electronic cigarettes. Subject to $300 fine, unless if it's in a designated area.
*** Other notes ***
Two-story (loft) units typically have spiral staircases, and other unit types also have staircases. We cannot guarantee unit placement. Due to the historic nature of the buildings, floor plans and exact sizes will vary among rooms and suites. While The Lodge Alley Inn does not offer daily maid service, complimentary towel exchange is available for guests staying less than 7 days. For guests staying 7 days or more, a complimentary mid-week cleaning service is supplied. The Lodge Alley Inn is located in the heart of Downtown Charleston. Due to the urban location of the resort, guests may expect to hear city or street noise from guest rooms. The resort has white noise machines, ear plugs, and box fans available on request to help ease city, street and traffic noise.
About the Area
This apartment is located in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. South Carolina Aquarium and Charleston Museum are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Rainbow Market Shopping Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Charleston Gaillard Center, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect rental experience:
When to reserve a Charleston area rental home & When to go:
- Summer months are high season in Charleston. Booking in Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines contain deals for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Planning, selecting, and booking your prefectrental:
- Select a group leader, choose your trip dates, and select a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. The Lodge Alley Inn, 1 Bedroom has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the host before you reserve the vacation property. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You will need to work out what configuration is optimal for your vacation group.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or applied to your contract.
During your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Record any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of concerns.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to propel future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Hugenot Church - 0.2 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.2 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.2 miles
- City Market - 0.2 miles
- Washington Square - 0.3 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles