- As low as $300/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- No pets allowed
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Ideal room in the heart of Charleston. 2 blocks from the Market and 20 eateries within a short walk. 1 mile to the battery. Resort has its own Parking deck. Daily charge for it. You can bring your back and have it parked at the resort.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston Historic District, a neighborhood in Charleston. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Waterfront Park, while Old Slave Mart Museum and Dock Street Theater are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect vacation home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. Book your vacation home in Fall or Spring months to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- The sooner you can book, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Booking your rental up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental property.
- Some owners offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides which will include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Start by choosing your trip dates and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family needs. Great location in the middle of Charleston. Connected to High Cotton Restaurant has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible online. If not, email the property owner before you reserve the home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Looking for special amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly rental. Get details on breed, size, and type requirements. Some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
During your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your . We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your visit, record any problem areas during check in. Speak to the property manager right away to relay any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let burglars ruin your trip.
- Upon check-out, complete a walk-through to confirm you haven't forget anything. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, remember to take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to stimulate future bookings. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Charleston Waterfront Park - 0.1 miles
- Old Exchange and Provost Dungeon - 0.2 miles
- Rainbow Row - 0.3 miles
- Hugenot Church - 0.4 miles
- Dock Street Theater - 0.4 miles
- Washington Square - 0.4 miles
- Circular Congressional Church - 0.5 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 0.5 miles