- As low as $329/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- TV with cable/satellite service
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
This property is ideal for a big group who wants to have fun together yet still have their own privacy. The property contains 3 units, each with its own living room, kitchen & bathroom. The main home has a sizable living room for groups to gather.
Permit Number: 00392 & 00239
This freshly-refurbished, classy property features a two-story main home (with a unit on each floor) and a single-story guesthouse, making up a total of three units. This setup is ideal for those who want to travel to Charleston in a big group, but also want to have their own space and privacy. Each unit features a roomy living room with a flat screen TV connected to Apple TV, and a entirely-equipped modern kitchen.
The property features:
An upstairs unit in the main home. It includes a master bedroom with a king-size bed and an bathroom with a classic clawfoot bathtub. In the corner of the living room is a comfortable sleeping nook with a standard-size daybed. This unit also has access to a balcony, a great place to hang out and watch the sunset.
A downstairs unit in the main home has a enormous living room. The master bedroom features a master bedroom with a King-size bed and an en-suite bathroom with shower. The living room has a article pull out couch to accommodate up to two guests. This unit has 2 full bathrooms with brand new showers with handsome tile. This unit has private access to a cavernous porch.
A guesthouse, just a short walk away from the main home via a patio. There are two bedrooms, one with a queen-size bed and the guest bedroom has two full beds. The full bathroom features a shower with complimentary toiletries and fluffy towels.
An outdoor patio next to the guesthouse with a grille and seating. A great place for everybody to come together and hang out.
There are four on-site parking spaces available for guests.
Guests will have exclusive access to the 1st & 2nd floors of the main home as well as the entire bungalow home. Easily accessible and well-lit for your safety.
You may park three to four cars (based on size) in the driveway, You will park tandem one in front of the other. This makes packing and unpacking a breeze.
Guests will have full access to their rental along with all the appliances and amenities supplied with your stay. This rental comes with parking for up to 5 cars in the driveway!
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, cozy eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Porchetta Shop, Southbound, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish and many more! Our guests and neighbors also rave about Welton's Tiny Bakeshop and Kudu Coffee. We recommend going to either for a cup of locally-roasted coffee or their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as countless buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Lyft, Charleston Bicycle Taxi, Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
Bag drop is supplied through a third event for an additional fee.
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free High-Speed Internet WIFI
One Bag of Free Locally Packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
Dish and Laundry Detergents
Hair Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board
4 Bath Towels per bed and Professionally Laundered Linens
Basic Cooking Essentials and Kitchenware
No Smoking Accepted. Violators will be fined a minimum of $250 for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY allowed outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. Any firearms left behind at a property will be turned over to local police without notice to guest.
This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood peaceful hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates peaceful hours between 10pm - 8am.
Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME!!!
Interaction with Guests:
Our team can provide self-check-in instructions for your convenience. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay. StayDuvet is the only group in town that offers Professionally Laundered 100% Cotton Linens, Off-Site Guest Resort with Pool, Gym, and Office Spaces, Hotel Conveniences, Totally supplied Kitchens, and Custom Guest Itineraries to make planning your trip painless. Also, once the booking is confirmed, all guests gain exclusive access to our carefully curated magazine with the best local things-to-do such as the best eateries & bars, water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours.
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service included by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: Charge may apply
Strategies for getting the perfect rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- The sooner you can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation homes are reserved early. Booking your vacation home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Charleston. To get the most suitable rental home within budget, we suggest reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, better selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at Charleston area restaurants, tours, and activities.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, visitors guides contain offers and deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Planning, selecting, and booking your prefect Charleston area vacation home:
- First, have your family choose date ranges and a max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Great for Groups! Parking + Outdoor Space! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is normally accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before booking the vacation property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- If your family is bringing pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly rental. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, property owners charge additional pet fees.
- If there's an individual Charleston area beach you simply love, look for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Advice for a great stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let thieves ruin your vacation.
- Make a record of any issues with the property during check in, and immediately contact the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are useful if a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to inspire new bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.7 miles
- City Marina - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles