- As low as $587/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 12
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 2424 sq ft (225 sq m)
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2424 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Permit Number: 01891 01892The Space: This newly modernized and refurbished 4 bedroom,4 bathroom full home is divided into 2 separate units (one upstairs and one downstairs) and is ideal for huge groups of friends or multiple families. With its open layout and modern design, it still somehow manages to maintain that comfortable homelike feel. It is centrally located downtown within walking distance to Upper King Street as well as countless other local hotspots and historical sights. Guests can appreciate both space and privacy by having access to the entire home divided into 2 units. Throughout the home you will find wood floors, vaulted ceilings with exposed beams, exposed brick, chic light fixtures, original brick fireplaces, new appliances, trendy furnishings and modern art/decor. Located in impressive Cannonborough, with allocated off-street spots that accommodates multiple cars, parking will be the least of your worries.
Unit A (1st floor) features…
A huge porch with seating. After arrival, guests will enter through the shared front door and onto their own private porch with seating. The two Adirondack chairs make it an ideal spot to savor a cup of coffee or evening drink while people watching and soaking in the pretty Charleston weather. From here, guests will make their way into the 1st floor unit through their own private entrance.
A bright, open living room area. The living room area is open and roomy with bright modern design and décor. This area features a light grey couch, 2 matching accent chairs, a side table, a wooden coffee table, and a huge flat screen TV mounted on the wall. These features, as well as the handsome exposed brick fireplace will send you straight into relaxation mode and make you feel right at home.
A completely-equipped kitchen and dining area. The kitchen and dining area, located just off the living room, features brand new fresh cabinetry, white stone countertops, and plenty of seating for dining. It comes entirely equipped with brand new Whirlpool appliances including a dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer, oven, and gas stovetop. Basic cookware, a coffeemaker, toaster, microwave, and plenty of cabinet storage are all supplied to make guests feel right at home. Four barstools and place settings surround the sizable kitchen island, ideal for appreciating a home-cooked meal together. Along the bay windows is a café table with seating for 2.
A laundry/mudroom. Located just off of the kitchen, is a laundry/mudroom. Here you will find the brand new May Tag washer and dryer, as well as shelving/space for storing coats, shoes, umbrellas and more. Through the mudroom is a door giving guests access to the back parking area.
2 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms. The 1st bedroom, located toward the front side of the home, has a loft style layout and features 2 plush queen sized beds, a bedside tables with a lamp, his and hers closets, and a flat screen TV mounted on the wall. The 1st bathroom is located just a few steps away in the entryway hall. It features brand new tile floor, fixtures, stone sink countertops, his and hers sinks, and a full bathtub/shower. The 2nd bedroom, located at the back side of the home off of the kitchen and laundry room, features a king sized bed on a canopy bed frame with a tuft headboard, 2 matching bedside tables with lamps, his and hers closets, a enormous flat screen TV mounted on the wall and an en suite master bathroom. The en suite bathroom has brand new tile floor, stone sink countertops, his and hers sinks, and an open glass standup shower with dual showerheads and an in-shower tub.
Unit B (2nd floor) features…
A 2nd Floor Balcony. Upon arrival, guests will enter through the shared front door, ascend one flight of stairs, and arrive on their own private 2nd floor balcony. The two Adirondack chairs make it the ultimate place to enjoy a cup of coffee or evening beverage while soaking in the handsome Charleston weather. From here, guests can make their way into the unit through their own private entrance.
A enormous, open living room area. The living room area is open and cavernous with an industrial modern design and décor. This area features two matching camel colored couches on either side of a beautiful round coffee table, 2 matching accent chairs, a side table, a standing lamp, and a huge flat screen TV mounted on the wall. These features, as well as the exposed brick fireplace make this is space ideal for calming after a long day of exploration.
A completely-equipped kitchen and dining area. The kitchen and dining area, located just off the living room, features brand new chic cabinetry, countertops, and open shelving. It comes fully equipped with brand new Whirlpool appliances including a dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer, oven, and gas stovetop. Basic cookware, a coffeemaker, toaster, microwave, standard cookware, and plenty of cabinet storage are all included to make guests feel right at home. Four barstools and place settings surround the sizable kitchen island, making it an ideal place for enjoying a home-cooked meal together. There is also a café table with seating for 2 along the beautiful bay windows.
A laundry/mudroom. Located just off of the kitchen, is a laundry/mudroom. Here you will find the brand new May Tag washer and dryer, as well as plenty of shelving/space for storing coats, shoes, umbrellas and more.
2 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms. The 1st bedroom, located toward the front side of the home, features 2 plush queen sized beds with tuft headboards, a bedside tables with a lamp, his and hers closets, and a flat screen TV mounted on the wall. The 1st bathroom is located in the entryway hall just outside of the 1st bedroom. It features brand new tile floor, fixtures, stone sink countertops, his and hers sinks, and a full bathtub/shower. The 2nd bedroom, located at the back side of the home off of the kitchen, features a king sized bed, 2 matching bedside tables with lamps, a sizable closet, a standing full length mirror, a large flat screen TV mounted on the wall and an en suite master bathroom. The en suite bathroom has brand new tile floor, stone sink countertops, his and hers sinks, and a large, open glass standup shower with dual showerheads.
Location plus style, space, and luxury make our home a hot commodity amongst travelers. Whether you’re traveling for a short while or planning an extended stay, this place will exceed your expectations and leave you wishing you could stay! Reservations book up quickly. Inquire today in order to ensure your stay!
Guests will have exclusive access to the BOTH floors of the entire building. Easily accessible and well lit for your safety.
You can pull your car off the street and into a driveway/parking lot, which makes packing and unpacking a breeze.
About the Area
This apartment is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tricks and tips to get the very best vacation home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are booked early. Booking your vacation home up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in the Charleston area area. To get the best value, try changing your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer great weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Some property management companies offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your search:
- Select vacation dates and spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. The Wilborn House by StayDuvet! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the property manager before you book the rental. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish what configuration is right for your trip.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or charges applied to your contract.
- If there's a specific Charleston area beach you simply love, look for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few issues.
- Lock your rental while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- To ensure that damages are not linked to your family's stay, inspect the property for any problem areas upon check in. Call the host immediately to record any issues. If there is a dispute, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors disrupting your quiet neighborhood. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected everything. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and look for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a great vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.2 miles
Ready to book The Wilborn House by StayDuvet!?Book Online Get Information Call: