- As low as $889/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Unit size: 2424 sq ft (225 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2424 square feet
Permit Number: 03798,03908
The Space: This freshly modernized and refurbished 4 bedroom,4 bathroom full home is divided into 2 separate units (one upstairs and one downstairs) and is ideal for huge groups of friends or multiple families. With its open layout and modern design, it still somehow manages to maintain that comfortable homelike feel. It is centrally located downtown within walking distance to Upper King Street as well as countless other local hotspots and historical sights. Guests can savor both space and privacy by having access to the entire home divided into 2 units. Throughout the home you will find wood floors, vaulted ceilings with exposed beams, exposed brick, chic light fixtures, original brick fireplaces, new appliances, trendy furnishings and modern art/decor. Located in handsome Cannonborough, with allocated off-street spots that accommodates multiple cars, parking will be the least of your worries.
Unit A (1st floor) features…
A huge porch with seating. After arrival, guests will enter through the shared front door and onto their own private porch with seating. The two Adirondack chairs make it an ideal spot to appreciate a cup of coffee or evening beverage while people watching and soaking in the impressive Charleston weather. From here, guests will make their way into the 1st floor unit through their own private entrance.
A bright, open living room area. The living room area is open and cavernous with bright modern design and décor. This area features a light grey couch, 2 matching accent chairs, a side table, a wooden coffee table, and a enormous flat screen TV mounted on the wall. These features, as well as the elegant exposed brick fireplace will send you straight into relaxation mode and make you feel right at home.
A completely-equipped kitchen and dining area. The kitchen and dining area, located just off the living room, features brand new classy cabinetry, white stone countertops, and plenty of seating for dining. It comes entirely equipped with brand new Whirlpool appliances including a dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer, oven, and gas stovetop. Basic cookware, a coffeemaker, toaster, microwave, and plenty of cabinet storage are all supplied to make guests feel right at home. Four barstools and place settings surround the huge kitchen island, ideal for appreciating a home-cooked meal together. Along the bay windows is a café table with seating for 2.
A laundry/mudroom. Located just off of the kitchen, is a laundry/mudroom. Here you will find the brand new May Tag washer and dryer, as well as shelving/space for storing coats, shoes, umbrellas and more. Through the mudroom is a door giving guests access to the back parking area.
2 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms. The 1st bedroom, located toward the front side of the home, has a loft style layout and features 2 plush queen sized beds, a bedside tables with a lamp, his and hers closets, and a flat screen TV mounted on the wall. The 1st bathroom is located just a few steps away in the entryway hall. It features brand new tile floor, fixtures, stone sink countertops, his and hers sinks, and a full bathtub/shower. The 2nd bedroom, located at the back side of the home off of the kitchen and laundry room, features a king sized bed on a canopy bed frame with a tuft headboard, 2 matching bedside tables with lamps, his and hers closets, a sizable flat screen TV mounted on the wall and an en suite master bathroom. The en suite bathroom has brand new tile floor, stone sink countertops, his and hers sinks, and an open glass standup shower with dual showerheads and an in-shower tub.
Unit B (2nd floor) features…
A 2nd Floor Balcony. Upon arrival, guests will enter through the shared front door, ascend one flight of stairs, and arrive on their own private 2nd floor balcony. The two Adirondack chairs make it the ultimate place to enjoy a cup of coffee or evening beverage while soaking in the charming Charleston weather. From here, guests can make their way into the unit through their own private entrance.
A sizable, open living room area. The living room area is open and roomy with an industrial modern design and décor. This area features two matching camel colored couches on either side of a beautiful round coffee table, 2 matching accent chairs, a side table, a standing lamp, and a huge flat screen TV mounted on the wall. These features, as well as the exposed brick fireplace make this is space ideal for calming after a long day of exploration.
A completely-equipped kitchen and dining area. The kitchen and dining area, located just off the living room, features brand new fresh cabinetry, countertops, and open shelving. It comes fully equipped with brand new Whirlpool appliances including a dishwasher, refrigerator/freezer, oven, and gas stovetop. Basic cookware, a coffeemaker, toaster, microwave, standard cookware, and plenty of cabinet storage are all included to make guests feel right at home. Four barstools and place settings surround the sizable kitchen island, making it an ideal place for enjoying a home-cooked meal together. There is also a café table with seating for 2 along the beautiful bay windows.
A laundry/mudroom. Located just off of the kitchen, is a laundry/mudroom. Here you will find the brand new May Tag washer and dryer, as well as plenty of shelving/space for storing coats, shoes, umbrellas and more.
2 Bedrooms/2 Bathrooms. The 1st bedroom, located toward the front side of the home, features 2 plush queen sized beds with tuft headboards, a bedside tables with a lamp, his and hers closets, and a flat screen TV mounted on the wall. The 1st bathroom is located in the entryway hall just outside of the 1st bedroom. It features brand new tile floor, fixtures, stone sink countertops, his and hers sinks, and a full bathtub/shower. The 2nd bedroom, located at the back side of the home off of the kitchen, features a king sized bed, 2 matching bedside tables with lamps, a enormous closet, a standing full length mirror, a large flat screen TV mounted on the wall and an en suite master bathroom. The en suite bathroom has brand new tile floor, stone sink countertops, his and hers sinks, and a large, open glass standup shower with dual showerheads.
Location plus style, space, and luxury make our home a hot commodity amongst travelers. Whether you’re traveling for a short while or planning an extended stay, this place will exceed your expectations and leave you wishing you could stay! Reservations book up quickly. Inquire today in order to ensure your stay!
Guests will have exclusive access to the BOTH floors of the entire building. Easily accessible and well lit for your safety.
You can pull your car off the street and into a driveway/parking lot, which makes packing and unpacking a breeze.Guest Access: *Unlock our Exclusive Guest Guide which helps avoid all the tourist traps and drastically helps plan your trip*
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests, age 25 and up, staying with Stay Duvet have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway
offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the
peninsula. The property includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch,
dinner, trendy beverages, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and
exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private
and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to
visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on
availability and may come at an additional cost.
Day Passes are available at the following prices (pre-purchase only):
- Free: Oct 15th - Apr 14th
- Additional Cost: Apr 15th - Oct 14th
- $15 per person: Sunday through Friday
- $30 per person: Saturdays
*No Rolling or Duffel side suitcases allowed on site, Please pre-register with Bag Valet for pickup at CHS International Airport or you will be able to check your suitcases with Bag Valet onsite at The Wonderer and it will be delivered to your local destination. Fees apply*
Please note: availability is not guaranteed without a confirmed reservation. The number of available day passes remains stringently first-come, first-serve. If you plan to enjoy The Wonderer anytime between April 15th - September 1st, we strongly suggest booking in advance to guarantee access. Prices are subject to change.
Any group exceeding 8 or more guests must be approved separately by contacting
the Wonderer directly. If using the Pool area, it is required that events of 8+ rent a Cabana.
The Club has a minimum age requirement of 25 years old (unless you're a member, a guest of a member, or receive a special exception from club management). Some special events may have varying age restrictions.
*Please also note that StayDuvet is not the same company as The Wonderer and offers
this as an added perk. If access is not granted to the Wonderer during your stay due to
availability, no inconvenience credits will be awarded, and any issues related to your visit
at The Wonderer must be directed exclusively to The Wonderer staff.*
Guests will have full access to their rental along with all the appliances and amenities supplied with your stay.
The Wonderer's parking is a paid lot.
If your unit has parking, Parking Instructions will be given to you 3 days prior to the check-in date. To see if your unit does have parking, please check THE SPACE and AMENITIES section of the listing.The Neighbourhood: Welcome to Cannonborough/Elliotborough!
The home is located in the heart of the appealing and trendy Cannonborough/Elliotborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, cozy eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary, and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include The Tippling House Wine Bar, The Ordinary, Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Bistronomy, Barsa, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish, Pink Cactus, Chasing Sage, and Elliotborough Minibar drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Brown's Court Bakery and Sugar Bakery located close by. We recommend going to Babas for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores and fashion stores – as well as an countless list of buzzing eateries. Publix is conveniently located close by on Lockwood Drive as well.
The neighborhood is also within walking distance to CofC, MUSC, Roper, and the CitadelInteraction With Guests: Our team can provide self-check-in instructions for your convenience. If you need anything at all, we can be reached via text or phone.
Our 5* hosting services company, StayDuvet, will be on hand throughout your stay. StayDuvet is the only group in town that offers Professionally Laundered 100% Cotton Linens, Off-Site Guest Resort with Pool, Gym, and Office Spaces, Hotel Conveniences, Entirely supplied Kitchens, and Custom Guest Itineraries to make planning your trip painless. Also, once the booking is confirmed, all guests gain exclusive access to our carefully curated magazine with the best local things-to-do such as the best eateries & bars, water-sports, boat units, massages, private chefs, helicopter rides, walking tours, and ghost tours.
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.Getting Around: You can walk anywhere and everywhere in Downtown Charleston, but just in case, here is a list of the top transportation services:
Uber and Lyft
Charleston Black Cab Limo Company (Can accommodate 1-20 people)
CARTA Dash for complimentary rides around downtown!
Charleston RickshawOther Notes: THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL AND LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON!
Bag drop is included through a third event for an additional fee.
PROVIDED WITH EACH STAY:
Free High-Speed Internet WIFI
One Bag of Free Locally Packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
Dish and Laundry Detergents
Hair Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board
4 Bath Towels per bed and Professionally Laundered Linens
Basic Cooking Essentials and Kitchenware
ONLY IF THE PROPERTY ALLOWS FAMILY PETS: One dog is allowed for a non-returnable pet fee of $200. Additional family pets are subject to approval with an additional pet fee of $200. Inquire first before bringing more than one pet. The fee is waived for certified service dogs IF Proper paperwork is supplied prior to Check-in! Any excessive pet dander or damages caused by your pet will warrant an additional charge. Family Animals must be on leash at all times when not inside property or in fenced in backyard.
Room Service: Stay Duvet is proud to offer Room Service supplied by Babas on Cannon. We offer a wide selection ranging from breakfast, lunch, pantry staples, bottled wine, drinks, and beer. Please download the iPhone or Android App to start placing your order which will be given to you at the time of booking.
If a Mandatory Evacuation Order for Charleston County is given during the dates of your stay, The Owner/Host or the Property Management Company shall refund 100% of all deposits, payments and/or monies paid by the traveler within 72 hours. Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no further liability with respect to the Reservation. Please note that if there is inclement weather in the other 49 states, prohibiting the traveler (or guests in traveler’s group) from getting to Charleston, a refund will not be issued and, Owner/Host or Property Management Company shall have no liability with respect to the Reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly suggest travelers obtain insurance.
No Smoking Accepted. Violators will be fined a minimum of $250 for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is ONLY allowed outside of the property, but please try to keep at least 10 feet from the doors to keep smoke from trailing inside.
Firearms are not allowed in any of our private residences. Any firearms left behind at a property will be turned over to local police without notice to guest.
This is a licensed and legal Short Term Rental. Neighborhood peaceful hours are from 10pm-8am. If violated the city will issue a $1047 fine. Guests are also responsible for following the City of Charleston's Ordinance rules under Section 54-227.
Our city is growing quickly. With that growth comes construction. Unfortunately, there’s nothing we can do about the resulting noise or the current, cosmetic state of some neighboring buildings. During your stay, this shouldn’t be too bothersome, since the city’s noise ordinance dictates peaceful hours between 10pm - 8am.
10+ Day Stays are subject to an additional cleaning fee at host's discretion.
Alteration Policy: Any change of dates or cancellation of any nights of the original reservation will not be approved within 60 days or arrival.
Please use painters tape if you plan on using tape to decorate for an event. If the wall is damaged due to tape removal or decorations, you will have to pay $500 for repainting.
THIS IS NOT A PARTY HOME!!!
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. American Theater and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Getting the best vacation property experience:
Sticking to your rental budget:
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can book, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Reserving your vacation property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Summer months are high season in the Charleston area area. To book the best vacation home within budget, we recommend reserving in Fall or Spring months. You'll benefit from lower rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of large crowds at popular attractions and restaurants.
- Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans. Check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Many rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides that include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your search:
- Begin by selecting your vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Walk to King St! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property owner before you book the property. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the owner about pets before booking.
- Is your family looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Add the owner's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- During check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers bothering your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to drive more reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.8 miles
- Marion Square - 0.8 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.9 miles