- As low as $125/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Concierge services
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking includes off-street options
- Paper towels
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of luxury vacation homes here in Downtown Charleston. All of The Inns are fresh, freshly remodeled, and professionally decorated.
♟ Striking Four Bedroom, Three and a Half Bathroom Upstairs Suite
♟ Private Charleston Style Porch!
♟ Off-street parking for 1 car
♟ Heart of Downtown! Just 4 Blocks to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and Intelligent TVs for Streaming!
This is a second-floor 4 BR/3.5 BA suite in the heart of Charleston!
Bedroom 1: King Bed w Shared En Suite Bath + TV
Bedroom 2: King Bed w Shared En Suite Bath + TV
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed w En Suite Bath + TV
Bedroom 4: Queen Bed w En Suite Bath + TV
Full Kitchen & Living Space
Private Porch with Rocking Chairs
- Air bed included upon request!
- Shared back patio
★ Off-street parking for 1 car just a block away ★
Conveniences Included with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Totally-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Keurig Coffee Maker + Starter K-Pods
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Dishwasher Pods
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
We provide an simple self-check in process with keyless entry! Instructions are sent 7 days prior to arrival.
The home is located in the striking and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. The area is ideal for a group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao, Fuel, Goulette, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Brown's Court is marvelous for pastries and coffee. The home is only a short walk from King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and nightlife.
You can walk nearly everywhere downtown from the home, but should you want to discover further there are always Uber/Lyfts available, Pedi-Cabs, and car services. Charleston also has a city-wide bicycle share program called 'Holy City Spokes' with pick up spots throughout downtown!
✰ 4 Blocks to King Street (shopping, dining, cafes)
✰ 15-20 Minute Walk to Historic District
✰ 20 Minute Drive to Sullivan's, Isle of Palms, or Folly Beach
✰ 15 Minute Drive to Charleston Airport
Other Things to Note:
Check-In is at 4PM & Check-Out is at 11AM
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 04350
Interaction with Guests:
The Inns are all designed to provide you with the highest level of comfort and satisfaction.
With a local management team available 24/7, we really provide hotel-level service with the convenience of staying in a private residence.
We'll provide every guest with our 'Guide to Charleston' and assistance in planning their vacation if requested!
Feel complimentary to message, call, or text anytime!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best vacation rental experience:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- The earlier you can book, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are reserved early. Reserving your vacation property up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Summertime is high season in the Charleston area area. Reserve your Charleston area rental property in Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guide magazines contain money saving offers on nearby tours, shops, and attractions.
How to choose and book the bestvacation home:
- Select your vacation week and maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. ?THE INNS? 4BR & 3.5BA Suite - Walk to Anything! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is regularly accessible online. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before you book the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
- Visiting for a single event? Try a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
Advice for your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Lock your vacation home while you're away. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your family's visit, make note of any problem areas when you arrive. Speak to the host immediately to report your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent source for finding the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host isn't available, remember to take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on good ratings to stimulate more bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles