- As low as $195/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of luxury vacation homes here in Downtown Charleston. All of The Inns are modren, freshly refreshed, and professionally decorated.
♟ Spectacular Four Bedroom, Three and a Half Bathroom Upstairs Suite
♟ Private Charleston Style Porch!
♟ Heart of Downtown! Just 4 Blocks to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and Intelligent TVs for Streaming!
This is a second-floor 4 BR/3.5 BA suite in the heart of Charleston!
Bedroom 1: King Bed w Shared En Suite Bath + TV
Bedroom 2: King Bed w Shared En Suite Bath + TV
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed w En Suite Bath + TV
Bedroom 4: Queen Bed w En Suite Bath + TV
Full Kitchen & Living Space
Private Porch with Rocking Chairs
- Air bed included upon request!
- Shared back patio
★ Please note that this home does not have parking on-site. Please connect with us for options close by! ★
Conveniences Included with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Entirely-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Keurig Coffee Maker + Starter K-Pods
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Dishwasher Pods
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
Guest will have access to entire upstairs suite of duplex and private porch!
We provide an painless self-check in process with keyless entry! Instructions are sent 7 days prior to arrival.
The home is located in the striking and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. The area is ideal for a group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao, Fuel, Goulette, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Brown's Court is striking for pastries and coffee. The home is only a short walk from King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and nightlife.
You can walk nearly everywhere downtown from the home, but should you want to discover further there are always Uber/Lyfts available, Pedi-Cabs, and car services. Charleston also has a city-wide bicycle share program called 'Holy City Spokes' with pick up spots throughout downtown!
✰ 4 Blocks to King Street (shopping, dining, cafes)
✰ 15-20 Minute Walk to Historic District
✰ 20 Minute Drive to Sullivan's, Isle of Palms, or Folly Beach
✰ 15 Minute Drive to Charleston Airport
Other Things to Note:
Check-In is at 4 PM. Check-Out is at 10 AM.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03072
Interaction with Guests:
The Inns are all designed to provide you with the highest level of comfort and satisfaction.
With a local management team available 24/7, we really provide hotel-level service with the convenience of staying in a private residence.
We'll provide every guest with our 'Guide to Charleston' and assistance in planning their vacation if requested!
Feel complimentary to message, call, or text anytime!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Patriots Point and Charleston Museum are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District. South Carolina Aquarium and Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best vacation property experience:
Getting the best value:
- Reserve your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. Book your vacation in the Spring or Fall to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites often offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines contain offers and deals for nearby shops and restaurants.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Choose your vacation week and budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. ?THE INNS? 4BR & 3.5BA Suite - Walk to Anything! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available online. If you don't see them listed, email the property manager before booking the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
- If there's a particular Charleston area destination you long to visit, search for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
Tips for your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent lots of difficulties.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- During check-in, note any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can often help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the property to confirm you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a excellent time? Many rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.2 miles
Ready to book ?THE INNS? 4BR & 3.5BA Suite - Walk to Anything!?Book Online Get Information Call: