- As low as $177/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of luxury vacation homes here in Downtown Charleston. All of The Inns are fresh, freshly remodeled, and professionally decorated.
♟ Sensational 4BR/3.5BA Upstairs Suite
♟ Private Charleston Style Porch!
♟ Heart of Downtown! Just 4 Blocks to King Street (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and Intelligent TVs for Streaming!
Bedroom 1: King Bed
Bedroom 2: King Bed
Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Bedroom 4: Queen Bed
One Air Mattress Available Upon Request
★ Please note that this home does not have parking on-site. Please connect with us for options close by!
Conveniences Included with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Totally-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Drip Coffee Maker + Grounds
✓ Off Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Laundry Detergent & Dishwasher Pods
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
Guest will have access to entire upstairs suite of duplex and private porch!
We provide an painless self-check in process with keyless entry! Instructions are sent 7 days prior to arrival.
The Inns are all designed to provide you with the highest level of comfort and satisfaction.
With a local management team available 24/7, we really provide hotel-level service with the convenience of staying in a private residence.
We'll provide every guest with our 'Guide to Charleston' and assistance in planning their vacation if requested!
Feel complimentary to message, call, or text anytime!
The home is located in the appealing and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. The area is ideal for a group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao, Fuel, Goulette, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Brown's Court is amazing for pastries and coffee. The home is only a short walk from King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and nightlife.
You can walk nearly everywhere downtown from the home, but should you want to discover further there are always Uber/Lyfts available, Pedi-Cabs, and car services. Charleston also has a city-wide bicycle share program called 'Holy City Spokes' with pick up spots throughout downtown!
✰ 2 Blocks to King Street (shopping, dining, cafes)
✰ 15-20 Minute Walk to Historic District
✰ 20 Minute Drive to Sullivan's, Isle of Palms, or Folly Beach
✰ 15 Minute Drive to Charleston Airport
About the Area
This apartment is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Joseph Manigault House and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the best rental experience:
Get the most from your vacation rental budget:
- The sooner you can book, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Booking your rental property up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. Book your Charleston area rental in Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Some hosts offer promotional rates for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites typically offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guides which often include special deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning and choosing your Charleston area rental home:
- Choose your dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. ? THE INNS ? Lovely 4BR & 3.5BA Suite - Walk to Anything! has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available online. Otherwise, email the property owner before reserving your rental. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to find a rental that allows animals. Request details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- Are you looking for particular amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, A/V setup or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of problems.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are gone, just like you would at home.
- To make certain that damages are not linked to your stay, make a record of any problem areas during check in. Contact the property manager right away to report any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- At departure, take a final walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on great feedback to inspire more bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.5 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.6 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.6 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles