- As low as $837/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the bay
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Theme parks nearby
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1580 sq ft (147 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1580 square feet
Originally constructed in 1835, The Emma McCall House was entirely refreshed in 2020.
Enter our M3 suite through a traditional Charleston piazza into a striking living room with exposed beams and bright, clean hues. Professionally decorated and curated, the ambiance is both comfortable and modern.
Savor the gourmet kitchen bathed in natural light or step on out onto the back porch.
The cavernous hall leads to two delightful bedrooms, one with king bed and one with queen brass bed with ensuite bathroom - both feature with desks and armoires and full length mirrors. The King room bath is off of the hall, serving as a guest bath, features handsome granite and glass shower.
Step upstairs for two gorgeous dormer rooms, one with twin beds and one with queen bed. Both have their own bathrooms with alluring showers and vanities, ample storage and closet space, full length mirrors.
Should you need it, laundry is neatly tucked away in the hall.
As our guest, you’ll be given convenient parking and a delightfully unique space to call your own during your Charleston hideaway that is mere steps away from all that historic downtown has to offer.
About the Area
This apartment is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston, and is near theme parks and by the sea. Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center. Discover the area's water adventures with jet skiing and kayaking nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and hunting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the best Charleston rental home experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved early. Booking your rental property up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental.
- Summer months are high season in Charleston. Booking your Charleston area vacation home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our best tip for saving money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer customers an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which often include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Selecting the perfect vacation home:
- Choose a group leader, select your trip dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group needs. (M3) Emma McCall at St. Philip Square has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email the property owner before you book the home. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or applied to your agreement.
- Visiting for a specific attraction? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking
More tips for your visit:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents a lot of problems.
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are away, just like you would back home.
- To make sure no damages are attributed to your visit, record any problem areas during check in. E-mail the property manager right away to document any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to make sure you haven't leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a excellent time? Many rental managers make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your property and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.2 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.3 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.4 miles
- Marion Square - 0.4 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.9 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 0.9 miles