- As low as $206/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fenced yard
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Furnished patio
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a carport
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Unit size: 1566 sq ft (145 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1566 square feet
Looking for a calming, family-friendly & dog-friendly place to stay for your upcoming trip to Charleston that's centrally located between downtown Charleston and Folly Beach? You and your guests will feel right at home in this striking single story home with a modernized kitchen, open floor plan layout and charming live oak trees and azaleas. We appreciate families -- your kids will adore our bunk bed, playroom with kids's toys & games, bathtub and fenced backyard! Tucked away in a peaceful residential neighborhood, Oak Tree Manor is an charming, kid-friendly home-away-from-home from which you can base all of your Charleston adventures.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (max. occupancy of 8):
Master bedroom suite:
- King size bed with nightstands & reading lamps.
- Ceiling fan
- Dresser with intelligent TV
- En suite full bathroom with walk-in shower and huge vanity.
Queen guest bedroom:
- Queen bed with nightstands & reading lamps.
- Ceiling fan
- Mounted intelligent TV.
Bunk guest room:
- Bunk bed with full size bed on the bottom and twin size bed on top bunk
- Wood floors
- There's a pullout queen size couch bed in the living room.
* Elegantly refreshed kitchen with white cabinetry, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances (including gas range, microwave, refrigerator & dishwasher).
* Live like a local! Oak Tree Manor is located in a safe & peaceful residential neighborhood.
* Convenient location for visiting the beach (10-15 min. drive to Folly Beach), local golf course (10-15 min. drive to City of Charleston Municipal Golf Course), and downtown Charleston (10-15 min. drive).
- Dog friendly (but you must notify us of your dog in advance of your stay!). There will be additional charges if you do not notify us in advance of your stay that your dog will be joining you. Cats, birds, lizards and other household family pets are not allowed at this home.
* Fire pit available for your use in the entirely fenced backyard.
* Guests are welcome to appreciate guest pass access to the Charleston County Parks (including Folly Beach County Park, Folly Beach Pier and James Island County Park).
* Free WiFi with intelligent TVs for streaming.
* Kid toys & games are all available for your use & enjoyment!
* Full size washing machine & dryer.
* Parking in driveway and carport for up to 4 cars.
* Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your home-away-from-home and enter the front door with a lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
* Non-smoking, please! This is a family friendly property.
- For TV apps personal subscription required.
DOGS CONSIDERED, DOG FEES MAY APPLY, PLEASE INQUIRE. Cats are NOT allowed.
Guests enter Oak Tree Manor by walking up the sidewalk, past the gorgeous live oak trees in the front yard and into the front door. Once you enter the front door, you will find an open floor play layout between the dining room, living room and kitchen areas. A breakfast bar with 2 stools separates the living room and remodeled kitchen with white cabinetry, granite countertops & stainless steel appliances. A door in the kitchen leads to a mud room, which features a full size washing machine & dryer as well as access to the completely fenced backyard. Exit the exterior door of the home in the mudroom and you'll find the backyard's patio with a charcoal BBQ grille, a firepit and outdoor seating area.
NO SMOKING. Tenant must be 25 years old. NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ACCEPTED AT ANY TIME. You may not exceed the max. occupancy at any time — day or nighttime. These are causes for eviction with no refund, and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. This is a residential home -- please be respectful of our neighbors.
Guests staying at all ITrip Charleston managed properties receive the following:
* Amenity pack, starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, make up wipes, paper towel, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge, dishwasher & laundry detergent tabs.
* All beds ready made with freshly laundered sheets & towels.
# WE DO NOT LIST ON CRAIGS LIST #
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and West Ashley Greenway are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Patriots Point and Splash Zone Waterpark. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Charleston Museum if you're traveling with kids. Fishing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Our top Rental home booking tips and tricks:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- Summer months are high season in the Charleston area area. Reserve your rental home in Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Hosts sometimes offer special rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines contain discounts for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Narrow your Search:
- To start, have your group select a vacation week and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Family & dog friendly home w/ playroom, fenced backyard & bunk beds; 15 min to beach & downtown. has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before reserving the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Visiting for a single event or attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or applied to your invoice.
Advice for a terrific stay:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Store the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Make a record of any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, elevator or washer/dryer. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents a lot of problems.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible resource to find the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all personal items. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental one final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a wonderful stay? Many rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- James Island County Park - 1.6 miles
- White Point Garden - 3.2 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.3 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 3.5 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.5 miles
- City Marina - 3.5 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.6 miles
- Rainbow Row - 3.7 miles
- City Market - 3.9 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 3.7 miles
Ready to book Family & dog friendly home w/ playroom, fenced backyard & bunk beds; 15 min to beach & downtown.?Book Online Get Information Call: