- As low as $258/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fenced yard
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Furnished patio
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Living room
- Onsite parking options include a carport
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Toilet paper
- Unit size: 1566 sq ft (145 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1566 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Looking for a calming, family-friendly & dog-friendly place to stay for your upcoming trip to Charleston that's centrally located between downtown Charleston and Folly Beach? You and your guests will feel right at home in this gorgeous single story home with a modernized kitchen, open floor plan layout and beautiful live oak trees and azaleas. We adore families -- your kids will appreciate our bunk bed, playroom with kids's toys & games, bathtub and fenced backyard! Tucked away in a peaceful residential neighborhood, Oak Tree Manor is an magnificant, kid-friendly home-away-from-home from which you can base all of your Charleston adventures.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (max. occupancy of 8):
Master bedroom suite:
- King size bed with nightstands & reading lamps.
- Ceiling fan
- Dresser with intelligent TV
- En suite full bathroom with walk-in shower and enormous vanity.
Queen guest bedroom:
- Queen bed with nightstands & reading lamps.
- Ceiling fan
- Mounted intelligent TV.
Bunk guest room:
- Bunk bed with full size bed on the bottom and twin size bed on top bunk
- Wood floors
- There's a pullout queen size couch bed in the living room.
* Delightfully refreshed kitchen with white cabinetry, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances (including gas range, microwave, refrigerator & dishwasher).
* Live like a local! Oak Tree Manor is located in a safe & peaceful residential neighborhood.
* Convenient location for visiting the beach (10-15 min. drive to Folly Beach), local golf course (10-15 min. drive to City of Charleston Municipal Golf Course), and downtown Charleston (10-15 min. drive).
- Dog friendly (but you must notify us of your dog in advance of your stay!). There will be additional charges if you do not notify us in advance of your stay that your dog will be joining you. Cats, birds, lizards and other household family pets are not allowed at this home.
* Fire pit available for your use in the completely fenced backyard.
* Guests are welcome to appreciate guest pass access to the Charleston County Parks (including Folly Beach County Park, Folly Beach Pier and James Island County Park).
* Free WiFi with intelligent TVs for streaming.
* Kid toys & games are all available for your use & enjoyment!
* Full size washing machine & dryer.
* Parking in driveway and carport for up to 4 cars.
* Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your home-away-from-home and enter the front door with a lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
* Non-smoking, please! This is a family friendly property.
- For TV apps personal subscription required.
DOGS CONSIDERED, DOG FEES MAY APPLY, PLEASE INQUIRE. Cats are NOT allowed.
Guests enter Oak Tree Manor by walking up the sidewalk, past the handsome live oak trees in the front yard and into the front door. Once you enter the front door, you will find an open floor play layout between the dining room, living room and kitchen areas. A breakfast bar with 2 stools separates the living room and remodeled kitchen with white cabinetry, granite countertops & stainless steel appliances. A door in the kitchen leads to a mud room, which features a full size washing machine & dryer as well as access to the entirely fenced backyard. Exit the exterior door of the home in the mudroom and you'll find the backyard's patio with a charcoal BBQ grille, a firepit and outdoor seating area.
NO SMOKING. Tenant must be 25 years old. NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ACCEPTED AT ANY TIME. You may not exceed the max. occupancy at any time — day or nighttime. These are causes for eviction with no refund, and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. This is a residential home -- please be respectful of our neighbors.
Guests staying at all ITrip Charleston managed properties receive the following:
* Amenity pack, starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, make up wipes, paper towel, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge, dishwasher & laundry detergent tabs.
* All beds ready made with newly laundered sheets & towels.
# WE DO NOT LIST ON CRAIGS LIST #
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Consider Historic Rice Mill for a night out or Splash Zone Waterpark if you're traveling with kids. Fishing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to find the best rental home experience:
Get the best value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. Booking in Fall or Spring months is our favorite way to save money on your vacation. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Booking your rental property six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines that include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning and picking your prefectrental home:
- Choose vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family needs. Family & dog friendly home w/ playroom, fenced backyard & bunk beds; 15 min to beach & downtown. has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is usually available on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the property management company before reserving the vacation property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's a specific Charleston area beach you are enamored with, browse properties that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Add the owner's phone number to your phone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your stay, record any problem areas upon check in. E-mail the host immediately to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be respectful. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let burglars spoil your vacation.
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a wonderful time? Many rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property manager was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- James Island County Park - 1.6 miles
- White Point Garden - 3.2 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.3 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 3.5 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.5 miles
- City Marina - 3.5 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.6 miles
- Rainbow Row - 3.7 miles