- As low as $181/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Hiking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 1566 sq ft (145 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1566 square feet
Looking for a calming, family-friendly & dog-friendly place to stay for your upcoming trip to Charleston that's centrally located between downtown Charleston and Folly Beach? You and your guests will feel right at home in this striking single story home with a remodeled kitchen, open floor plan layout and striking live oak trees and azaleas. We appreciate families -- your kids will adore our bunk bed, playroom with kids's toys & games, bathtub and fenced backyard! Tucked away in a peaceful residential neighborhood, Oak Tree Manor is an superb, kid-friendly home-away-from-home from which you can base all of your Charleston adventures.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (max. occupancy of 8):
Master bedroom suite:
- King size bed with nightstands & reading lamps.
- Ceiling fan
- Dresser with intelligent TV
- En suite full bathroom with walk-in shower and enormous vanity.
Queen guest bedroom:
- Queen bed with nightstands & reading lamps.
- Ceiling fan
- Mounted intelligent TV.
Bunk guest room:
- Bunk bed with full size bed on the bottom and twin size bed on top bunk
- Wood floors
- There's a pullout queen size couch bed in the living room.
* Gorgeously refreshed kitchen with white cabinetry, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances (including gas range, microwave, refrigerator & dishwasher).
* Live like a local! Oak Tree Manor is located in a safe & peaceful residential neighborhood.
* Convenient location for visiting the beach (10-15 min. drive to Folly Beach), local golf course (10-15 min. drive to City of Charleston Municipal Golf Course), and downtown Charleston (10-15 min. drive).
- Dog friendly (but you must notify us of your dog in advance of your stay!). There will be additional charges if you do not notify us in advance of your stay that your dog will be joining you. Cats, birds, lizards and other household family pets are not allowed at this home.
* Fire pit available for your use in the completely fenced backyard.
* Guests are welcome to savor guest pass access to the Charleston County Parks (including Folly Beach County Park, Folly Beach Pier and James Island County Park).
* Free WiFi with intelligent TVs for streaming.
* Kid toys & games are all available for your use & enjoyment!
* Full size washing machine & dryer.
* Parking in driveway and carport for up to 4 cars.
* Don't wait in an office to check-in or get a key! Drive straight to your home-away-from-home and enter the front door with a lock code. Prior to your visit, we will send you our mobile app with directions and full instructions.
* Non-smoking, please! This is a family friendly property.
- For TV apps personal subscription required.
DOGS CONSIDERED, DOG FEES MAY APPLY, PLEASE INQUIRE. Cats are NOT allowed.
Guests enter Oak Tree Manor by walking up the sidewalk, past the handsome live oak trees in the front yard and into the front door. Once you enter the front door, you will find an open floor play layout between the dining room, living room and kitchen areas. A breakfast bar with 2 stools separates the living room and modernized kitchen with white cabinetry, granite countertops & stainless steel appliances. A door in the kitchen leads to a mud room, which features a full size washing machine & dryer as well as access to the entirely fenced backyard. Exit the exterior door of the home in the mudroom and you'll find the backyard's patio with a charcoal BBQ grille, a firepit and outdoor seating area.
NO SMOKING. Tenant must be 25 years old. NO PARTIES, EVENTS, PERFORMING ARTISTS OR BANDS ACCEPTED AT ANY TIME. You may not exceed the max. occupancy at any time — day or nighttime. These are causes for eviction with no refund, and may damage our ability to offer the home for future guests exposing you to liability. This is a residential home -- please be respectful of our neighbors.
Guests staying at all ITrip Charleston managed properties receive the following:
* Amenity pack, starter set of soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, make up wipes, paper towel, toilet paper, dish soap, sponge, dishwasher & laundry detergent tabs.
* All beds ready made with freshly laundered sheets & towels.
# WE DO NOT LIST ON CRAIGS LIST #
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Mount Pleasant Memorial Waterfront Park and Patriots Point are also worth visiting. Fishing offers a great chance to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Strategies for getting the best Charleston vacation home experience:
Finding your best deal:
- Summer months are high season in Charleston. To get the best value, change your family's Charleston area vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and even October offer excellent weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation home up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area area magazine upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides have money saving offers on local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Filter your rental search:
- Begin by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Family & dog friendly home w/ playroom, fenced backyard & bunk beds; 15 min to beach & downtown. has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the property manager before reserving the property. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what is right for your vacation family.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or costs may be applied to your invoice.
More considerations for your visit:
- Store the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon arrival, note any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the rental when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected everything. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a excellent time? Most rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- James Island County Park - 1.6 miles
- White Point Garden - 3.2 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.3 miles
- Nathaniel Russell House - 3.5 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 3.5 miles
- City Marina - 3.5 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.6 miles
- Rainbow Row - 3.7 miles