- As low as $135/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of luxury vacation homes here in Downtown Charleston. All of The Inns are modren, newly remodeled, and professionally decorated.
♟ 3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom Home in the Heart of Downtown!
♟ Just 2 Blocks to King Street Dining, Shopping, and Cafes (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ 1 Off-Street Parking Spot Included
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and Intelligent TVs for Streaming!
We can't wait to host you!
The Space is a 3 Bedroom/2 Bathroom Upstairs Unit in a Historic Charleston Home!
Bedroom #1:King Bed
Bedroom #2: Queen Bed
Bedroom #3: Two Single Beds
One Air Mattress
Conveniences Supplied with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Totally-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Drip Coffee Maker + Grounds
✓ High Speed Wifi
✓ Off Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Laundry Detergent & Dishwasher Pods
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
The guest will have access to entire 3 bedroom upstair unit, private entrance, porch, and one parking spot behind the home!
We have a very simple self check-in for guest convenience. We are available 24/7 by messenger, call, or text if any needs arise during your stay!
The home is located in the striking and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. The area is ideal for a group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao, Fuel, Goulette, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Brown's Court is impressive for pastries and coffee. The home is only a short walk from King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and nightlife.
You can walk nearly everywhere downtown from the home, but should you want to rest your feet there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi or yellow cab are a few options. There is also a city-wide bicycle share program called Holy City Spokes, which is a very economical way to rent bicycles and savor the city!
The Inns are hosted by YourPad Charleston, a local full-service property management company here in Charleston. For exclusive perks and discounts - visit our site by searching "YourPad Charleston" on your preferred search engine.
A welcome letter will be in your unit. Please call with any additional questions.
About the Area
This apartment is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the perfect Charleston vacation property experience:
Finding your perfect vacation home:
- To find the best value, try shifting your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Winter holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to choose the perfect rental home in Charleston:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. ? THE INNS ? 3 Bed & 2 Bath Gorgeous Unit! Walk to King St! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the property owner before booking the rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches. You will need to establish which bed configuration is optimal for your trip.
- If there's a certain Charleston area attraction you long to visit, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly rental. Get specifics on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some hosts charge additional pet fees.
Have a fantastic stay:
- Get the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- Upon check-in, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent resource to find the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Protect your property!
- Upon check-out, take a walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on good ratings to drive future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles