- As low as $229/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of luxury vacation homes here in Downtown Charleston. All of The Inns are fresh, freshly modernized, and professionally decorated.
♟ 3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom Home in the Heart of Downtown!
♟ Just 2 Blocks to King Street Dining, Shopping, and Cafes (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ 1 Off-Street Parking Spot Supplied
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and Intelligent TVs for Streaming!
We can't wait to host you!
The Space is a 3 Bedroom/2 Bathroom Upstairs Unit in a Historic Charleston Home!
Bedroom #1: King Bed
Bedroom #2: Queen Bed
Bedroom #3: Two Single Beds
Conveniences Included with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Entirely-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Keurig Coffee Maker + K-Pods
✓ High Speed Wifi
✓ Off Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Laundry Detergent & Dishwasher Pods
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
Guest will have access to the entire 3BR suite, 1 parking space, and breezy patio!
We provide an painless self-check-in process with keyless entry! Instructions are sent 7 days prior to arrival.
The home is located in the striking and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. The area is ideal for a group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao, Fuel, Goulette, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Brown's Court is extraordinary for pastries and coffee. The home is only a short walk from King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and nightlife.
You can walk nearly everywhere downtown from the home, but should you want to rest your feet there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi or yellow cab are a few options. There is also a city-wide bicycle share program called Holy City Spokes, which is a very economical way to rent bicycles and savor the city!
Other Things to Note:
Check-In is at 4 PM. Check-Out is at 10 AM.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 03062
Interaction with Guests:
We have a very simple self check-in for guest convenience. We are available 24/7 by messenger, call, or text if any needs arise during your stay!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Charleston Gaillard Center, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Charleston vacation property experience:
Finding your perfect rental:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. Reserve your Charleston area rental property in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Some hosts offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if rate reductions are available for your group.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guides which include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning and picking the perfect Charleston area rental:
- To start, have your family choose trip dates and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. ? THE INNS ? 3 Bed & 2 Bath Gorgeous Unit! Walk to King St! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally available on booking websites. If they are not listed, reach out to the property manager before you book the vacation property. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what is right for your trip.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly vacation rental. Get specifics on breed, size, and type requirements. Usually, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a specific Charleston area destination you long to visit, look for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property. We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few problems.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Upon arrival, document any issues with the property and immediately contact the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your quiet neighborhood. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- On check-out day, complete a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on great ratings to propel new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.1 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.2 miles
Ready to book ? THE INNS ? 3 Bed & 2 Bath Gorgeous Unit! Walk to King St!?Book Online Get Information Call: