- As low as $100/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Welcome to The Inns! We are a brand of luxury vacation homes here in Downtown Charleston. All of The Inns are modren, freshly refreshed, and professionally decorated.
♟ 3 Bedroom / 2 Bathroom Home in the Heart of Downtown!
♟ Just 2 Blocks to King Street Dining, Shopping, and Cafes (Walk Score of 95!)
♟ Professionally Designed with Guest Feel in Mind
♟ 1 Off-Street Parking Spot Supplied
♟ High-Speed Wifi Throughout and Intelligent TVs for Streaming!
We can't wait to host you!
The Space is a 3 Bedroom/2 Bathroom Upstairs Unit in a Historic Charleston Home!
Bedroom #1: King Bed
Bedroom #2: Queen Bed
Bedroom #3: Two Single Beds
Conveniences Included with Every Stay:
✓ Luxury Linens + Towels
✓ Entirely-Equipped Kitchen (everything you need for a basic meal!)
✓ Keurig Coffee Maker + K-Pods
✓ High Speed Wifi
✓ Off Street Parking
✓ Keyless Self Check-In
✓ Laundry Detergent & Dishwasher Pods
✓ Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels)
✓ Concierge Service from Local Management
Guest will have access to the entire 3BR suite, 1 parking space, and breezy patio!
We provide an painless self-check-in process with keyless entry! Instructions are sent 7 days prior to arrival.
The home is located in the beautiful and trendy Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree-lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. The area is ideal for a group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao, Fuel, Goulette, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Brown's Court is extraordinary for pastries and coffee. The home is only a short walk from King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and nightlife.
You can walk nearly everywhere downtown from the home, but should you want to rest your feet there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, green taxi or yellow cab are a few options. There is also a city-wide bicycle share program called Holy City Spokes, which is a very economical way to rent bicycles and appreciate the city!
Other Things to Note:
Check-In is at 4PM & Check-Out is at 11AM
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 04173
Interaction with Guests:
We have a very simple self check-in for guest convenience. We are available 24/7 by messenger, call, or text if any needs arise during your stay!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Upper King Design District and Shops at Charleston Place. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Charleston Gaillard Center, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the very best rental home experience:
Getting the best rental value:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. To book the best rental within budget, we strongly suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite restaurants and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your rental six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area travel guide magazines that include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to pick the perfect vacation home in the Charleston area area:
- First and foremost, have your family commit to the best dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family requires. ? THE INNS ? 3 Bed & 2 Bath Gorgeous Unit! Walk to King St! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always available on booking websites. If not, email or call the property owner before you reserve your rental. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to work out what configuration is optimal for your vacation family.
- If there's a certain Charleston area attraction you are enamored with, browse homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Additional fees or costs could be applied to your contract.
Tips for a smooth stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental property.
- During check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, stereo or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents lots of issues.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home while you are out, just like you would at home.
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to confirm you did not leave anything behind. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property one final time and look for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on great feedback to stimulate future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.9 miles