- As low as $519/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Video games
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1617 sq ft (150 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1617 square feet
This unit is entirely licensed and legal with the City of Charleston under STR Operational Permit OP2022-03117.
This 2004 single family home is just 2 blocks to sightseeing & eateries of Upper King Street in downtown Charleston. The home includes 3 bedrooms & 2.5 bathrooms and can sleep up to 8 guests and features an inviting porch on each floor to relax and savor the beautiful South Carolina sunsets.
This home was constructed with private porches on each floor of the home and an extraordinary third floor deck with great vistas of the city. Just two blocks from King Street and in the heart of downtown Charleston!
Please note that this home sleeps up to 8 guests: 2 in the third floor primary bedroom, 2 in each of the second floor bedrooms, and 2 on the sleeper couch.
We provide starter supplies for your stay to include a modest shampoo, conditioner and body wash per person, 3 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 2 dishwasher tabs, modest bottle of dish soap, 1 roll of paper towels, 1 spare trash bag, 2 packs of coffee and a handful of modest creamers. After these initial supplies run out, we do not offer additional supplies. There are numerous convenience stores and grocery stores in the area for your convenience.
Parties and events are not allowed in this property.
*Unlock Hotel Conveniences with your home*
All guests, age 25 and up, staying at this property with Coastal Vacation Properties have been granted access to The Wonderer Charleston.
This 2-acre private membership club located in downtown Charleston is a modern getaway offering resort-style amenities and a Bali-Tulum-inspired ambiance unparalleled on the Charleston peninsula.
The Wonderer includes a swimming pool, onsite eateries for breakfast, lunch, dinner, trendy drinks, and of course poolside cabanas! It also includes an indoor gym and exercise studio with daily classes, a recovery room full of spa therapies, private and shared workspaces, live music, and an active calendar of social events.
Guests have access to the front door through the keypad. The door code is given prior to the day of arrival.
The home contains 3 bedrooms. There are two bedrooms on the second floor, which both have queen-size beds and share a bathroom. The primary bedroom on the third floor contains a queen-sized bed and the private roomy bathroom has a sink with a double vanity and standup shower.
The home has a private driveway with space for 2 cars.
Once you confirm your reservation at The Wonderer, you will receive a link to book your time to visit the Campus. Please note, all exercise classes and ticketed events are offered based on availability and may come at an additional cost. Day Passes are available with required pre-registration via a link that will be shared with you upon booking.
Day pass reservations at The Wonderer for guests of this property are completely complimentary of charge. The Wonderer’s on-site parking lot is a paid lot, however there is complimentary on-street parking in the area subject to availability.
Please note: availability at The Wonderer is not guaranteed without a confirmed reservation. The number of available day passes remains stringently first-come, first-serve. If you plan to appreciate The Wonderer anytime between April 15th - September 1st, we strongly suggest booking in advance to guarantee access.
The Wonderer has a minimum age requirement of 25 years old (unless you're a member, a guest of a member, or receive a special exception from club management).
What do we appreciate about this neighborhood? Everything!
Each home is unique. The culinary scene for which the Charleston has become so famed is just steps away. Xiao Bao Biscuit, The Grocery, The Ordinary, 492, Chez Nous, Cannon Green, Trattoria Lucca, Stars, and Fuel (from Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives) are all just around the corner - among countless others. The marvelous eateries and nightlife of Upper King Street are close enough to walk but far enough to not keep you up all nighttime.
The DASH trolley is complimentary in Charleston. There are 3 routes, and two of the routes have stops just 3 blocks from this property. More information can be found with the route map on the DASH website.
Other Things to Note:
Pet policy: We do NOT allow family pets at this property. Please note that we have a $500 fee for any time it is found that a pet has been brought to the property during your stay.
No smoking is allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is only allowed outside of the property at least 10 feet away please.
Please note that there is a noise ordinance in this neighborhood after 11pm daily, so if you are appreciating yourself please take the event inside and be considerate of the neighbors.
Please note that COVID-related cancellations are no longer honored. If a positive COVID diagnosis or exposure to COVID prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, the standard cancellation policy will remain in force. Should a guest choose to cancel their reservation under these circumstances, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation.
Extenuating Circumstances Hurricane Policy: If a Mandatory Evacuation Order is issued by the Governor during the dates of your stay specifically for the county in which the property is located, the extenuating circumstances policy will be in effect, and we will refund any deposits or payments paid by the guest. We shall have no additional liability concerning the reservation. However, if a Mandatory Evacuation Order is NOT issued, then THE STANDARD CANCELLATION POLICY WILL REMAIN IN EFFECT SHOULD THE GUEST CHOOSE TO CANCEL THEIR RESERVATION. If inclement weather in any other part of the country or world during the dates of stay prohibits or alters the guest (or any individuals in the guest's group) from traveling to the property, a refund will not be issued, and we shall have no liability with respect to the reservation. During months where there is a potential for inclement weather, such as hurricane season, we strongly recommend guests purchase travel insurance.
Please be advised that by confirming your booking, you are agreeing to the Rental Agreement Policy terms posted publicly on our company website. Should you have any questions, please feel to contact us prior to booking.
Conde Nast has rated Charleston the #1 tourist destination for four straight years. You will appreciate everything this appealing historic city has to offer, especially the warm Southern hospitality in which residents take such great pride. Come see what all the fuss is about...you might just want to move here!!
Interaction with Guests:
Upon booking confirmation, guests receive the link to our digital guidebook and instructions for your stay. The digital guidebook contains a map of our properties, a list of local eateries and bars, and a list of things to do and sites to see. Also available directly on our website!
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Charleston area vacation property experience:
Find your perfect vacation home:
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation property 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental.
- To book the best vacation home within your budget, we recommend booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities.
- Some hosts offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local Charleston area area magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local articles, travel guides contain discounts for local tours and attractions.
Choosing the perfect vacation home in Charleston:
- To start, have your group decide on trip dates and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Rooftop Porch In 3-story Home, Two Blocks To King has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly accessible online. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before reserving the vacation property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the owner about pet restrictions before booking.
- If there's a specific Charleston area attraction you are crazy about, keep an eye out for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- To make certain that damages are not attributed to your visit, note any problem areas during check in. Call the rental manager immediately to record any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your home life. Apply the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- At departure, complete a walk-through to make sure you didn't forget any personal items. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to stimulate future reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- William Aiken House - 0.3 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.9 miles