About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1465 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Our home is located in a classic southern neighborhood with oak shaded lanes and plenty of space. You are within walking distance to e different eateries, a speakeasy, Art theater and a concert venue. While we don't suggest it, you could certainly appreciate Charleston just in this area. The home has gorgeous wood floors, open floor plan and tons of space for calming and socializing. Tons of natural light and a sizable yard make this the ideal destination.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Riverland Terrace, a neighborhood in Charleston. Gullah Geechee Exhibit & Borough Project and Music Farm are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Historic Rice Mill and Charleston Music Hall. Traveling with kids? Consider Splash Zone Waterpark, or check out an event or a game at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
Vacation rental home tips and tricks:
Money saving strategies:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Charleston area area. To get the largest vacation home within your budget, we strongly suggest booking in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are reserved early. Booking your vacation home six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines that include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
How to choose and book the perfectrental home:
- Choose a designated group leader, select your vacation dates, and select a budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Great home central to Charleston and the local beaches! has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, contact the property management company before you book the rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to establish what configuration is right for your vacation group.
- Are you looking for unique amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before reserving a rental
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about your furry family members before booking.
Know before you go:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- During check-in, make note of any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a great resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a wonderful time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- James Island County Park - 1.9 miles
- City Marina - 2.4 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 2.8 miles
- The Citadel - 2.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 3.1 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.2 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.3 miles