- As low as $196/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Cobblestone flooring in public areas
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Hair dryer
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1465 square feet
Our home is located in a classic southern neighborhood with oak shaded lanes and plenty of space. You are within walking distance to e different eateries, a speakeasy, Art theater and a concert venue. While we don't suggest it, you could certainly savor Charleston just in this area. The home has gorgeous wood floors, open floor plan and tons of space for calming and socializing. Tons of natural light and a enormous yard make this the ideal destination.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Charleston City Market and Historic Rice Mill are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Caw Caw Interpretive Center. Traveling with kids? Consider Patriots Point, or check out an event or a game at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
How to get the best rental experience:
Find your perfect rental home:
- Booking your vacation home in Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation home up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines have discounts for local shops and restaurants.
Filter your search:
- Start by choosing the best vacation week and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Great home central to Charleston and the local beaches! has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the property owner before booking the property. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds. You'll need to determine what is optimal for your vacation.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- If your family is bringing pets, you must reserve a rental that allows animals. Request information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Be aware that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Add the host's phone number to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Note any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are useful if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your life at home. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Protect the rental owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are away, just like you would back home.
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to propel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- James Island County Park - 1.9 miles
- City Marina - 2.4 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 2.8 miles
- The Citadel - 2.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 3.1 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.2 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.3 miles
- City Market - 3.5 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 3.4 miles
Ready to book Great home central to Charleston and the local beaches!?Book Online Get Information Call: