- As low as $195/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 4 total pets
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Cobblestone flooring in public areas
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deck or patio
- Dining table
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Unit size: 1938 sq ft (180 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Welcoming dogs only
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1938 square feet
Our home is located in a classic southern neighborhood with oak shaded lanes and plenty of space. You are within walking distance to e different eateries, a speakeasy, Art theater and a concert venue. While we don't suggest it, you could certainly appreciate Charleston just in this area. The home has gorgeous wood floors, open floor plan and tons of space for calming and socializing. Tons of natural light and a huge yard make this the ideal destination.
Guests have full access to the home to include the laundry facilities.
We have most everything you will need to make your stay comfortable. We have though of the modest details so you can focus on the big fun!
We are close by in case you need support however we dont intrude on our guests.
Arrival between 00:00 and 00:00 is subject to 0 late arrival fee.
Departure between 00:00 and 00:00 is subject to 0 early departure fee.
Contact property manager
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Charleston. Historic Rice Mill and American Theater are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Caw Caw Interpretive Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 4 total pets
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Strategies to get the very best Charleston area rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- Book your Charleston area rental property in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- In the Charleston area area, The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Booking your rental up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for veterans. Ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local Charleston area visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitors guide magazines contain deals for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
How to select the best vacation home in the Charleston area area:
- Choose vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Relaxing home central to Charleston and Beaches! has 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available on booking websites. If not, reach out to the property management company before you book your rental. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches. You'll need to establish what configuration is optimal for your group.
- Are you visiting for a specific event? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the host's information to your smartphone. Take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Make a record of any issues with the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are beneficial if damages are assessed.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific resource to find the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a excellent vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your property and/or property management company was terrific, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- James Island County Park - 1.9 miles
- City Marina - 2.4 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 2.8 miles
- The Citadel - 2.9 miles
- Hampton Park - 3.1 miles
- St. John the Baptist Church - 3.2 miles
- Miles Brewton House - 3.3 miles