- As low as $184/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 1 bathroom
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Sleeps 9
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Come experience our roomy, central downtown home. With features like these, you won't want to leave:
♥ Ideally located a short walk away from Charleston's famed King Street!
♥ Amazing balcony backyard space with seating for your group!
♥ Totally redone and designed by a local Charleston designer!
♥ Driveway parking for 3 cars
YOURPAD Charleston - Save On Your Stay! With over 75 eccentric homes throughout the heart of downtown Charleston, we encourage you to search YOURPAD Charleston on the web to view special offers. We bring a new meaning of quality, elevated customer service and uniqueness into our homes to ensure our guests are as comfortable as they would be as if it is their own home.
Entirely redesigned by a local Charleston interior designer, this comfortably chic home is ideal for a day of calming with family and friends after exploring Charleston!
✰Bedroom #1: King bed w/ Intelligent TV
✰Bedroom #2: King bed
✰Bedroom #3: Two sets of bunk beds and a trundle (5 twins)
★ The home also has a great backyard space with seating for you and your group, and private parking just around the corner for 1 car!
Full access to the home + private driveway + outdoor space
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, cozy eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Chubby Fish, R Kitchen and the Warehouse for drinks. Our guests and neighbors also rave about Browns Court Bakery. We recommend going here for a cup of locally-roasted coffee and their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Charleston bicycle taxi & Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 02935
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we appreciate making sure you have a marvelous time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Traveling with kids? Consider Patriots Point and Charleston Museum.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Tricks and tips to get the perfect Charleston rental experience:
Cost saving strategies:
- Summer is high season in Charleston. Booking your Charleston area vacation rental in Spring or Fall is our favorite way to save money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- The earlier you can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked very early. Reserving your vacation home up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your group qualifies for a discount.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which will include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Choosing the perfect vacation rental in Charleston:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation dates, and select a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. Historic Charleston Style House ? has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed types is commonly available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the property owner before you reserve the property. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to work out what is right for your trip.
- Are you looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rentals allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- During arrival, note any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the host. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers bothering your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your vacation home while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected everything. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager is not available, take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to drive future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles
- City Market - 1.2 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.3 miles
Ready to book Historic Charleston Style House ??Book Online Get Information Call: