- As low as $101/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 9
- 1 bathroom
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Travel crib
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 9
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Come experience our roomy, central downtown home. With features like these, you won't want to leave:
- Ideally located a short walk away from Charleston's famed King Street!
- Amazing balcony backyard space with seating for your group!
- Totally redone and designed by a local Charleston designer!
Entirely redesigned by a local Charleston interior designer, this comfortably modren home is ideal for a day of calming with family and friends after exploring Charleston!
- Bedroom #1: King bed w/ Intelligent TV
- Bedroom #2: King bed
- Bedroom #3: Two sets of bunk beds and a trundle (5 twins)
- The home also has a great backyard space with seating for you and your group, and private parking just around the corner for 2 cars!
Full access to the home + off street parking (2 cars) + outdoor space
The Elliotborough/Cannonborough district of downtown Charleston. With its friendly neighbors, comfortable eateries, and tree lined streets, our neighborhood will immerse you in Charleston’s classic appeal. This home is ideal for a family or group seeking a fun, culinary and cultural vacation. Popular dining spots in the neighborhood include Xiao Bao Biscuit, Fuel, Porchetta Shop, Southbound, R Kitchen, Chubby Fish and many more! Our guests and neighbors also rave about Welton's Tiny Bakeshop and Kudu Coffee. We recommend going to either for a cup of locally-roasted coffee or their delicious cookies and cakes. The home is only a short walk from the very fashionable King Street where you will find a multitude of great stores – including antique stores, book stores and fashion stores – as well as countless buzzing eateries and bars.
You can walk nearly everywhere - but should you want to rest your feet, there are many other options for getting around: Uber, Lyft, Charleston Bicycle Taxi, Charleston Rickshaw, Green Taxi or Yellow Cab.
Other Things to Note:
*PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT FAMILY PETS*
If bringing a pet, please inquire prior to booking. A $150 pet fee will be applied and charged at time of booking. Based upon approval.
THIS PROPERTY IS LEGAL & LICENSED BY THE CITY OF CHARLESTON, PERMIT 04259
Interaction with Guests:
Our YOURPAD Charleston team is available 24/7 by messenger, text, or call during your stay. We're happy to provide any recommendations during your vacation as we adore making sure you have a amazing time!
You'll receive all of your check-in details, lock code, emergency contacts, and a list of our favorite close by eateries seven days prior to your stay.
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park, or consider a night out at Historic Rice Mill.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Note from host: Charge may apply
Tips for getting the best Charleston vacation property experience:
Find your perfect rental home:
- Reserve your Charleston area rental in Spring or Fall to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies frequently offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides contain discounts for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Select your dates and budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Historic Charleston Style House ? has 3 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email or call the property management company before you book the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Visiting for a specific event? Try a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Tips to have a smooth stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Add a note with the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Note any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if there is a dispute.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an excellent source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Protect the owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to confirm you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a excellent vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- City Marina - 0.6 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.6 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.7 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.9 miles
- Marion Square - 0.9 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.9 miles