- As low as $1,229/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
- 6 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Security system
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 18
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
493 King Ashley, Battery, & Cooper Suites
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Comprised of the Ashley, Battery, and Cooper Suites, this three-unit compound can sleep 12 guests in king beds and can accommodate up to 18 with three additional sleeper couches. Savor two full bathrooms per each two-bedroom suite! Appreciate the highest quality luxury linens, towels, hotel-style toiletries, and the best Charleston roasted coffee for your convenience. Each of the living rooms is comfortable and enormous enough for your whole group to hang out or you can pull down the shades and relax and watch the HDTV with expanded cable channels. For additional guests, there is plenty of room on the sleeper couch in the living rooms. Additionally, these professionally decorated compounds include on-site parking. Although, you will never need a car as King Street is right outside your door.
What's close by:
Girdled by historic handsome antebellum homes, The Battery promenade is just two miles south with tons of important historic monuments to check out. Visit some close by art galleries like The Audubon Gallery, Reinert Fine Art, and Sculpture Garden Gallery to acquaint yourself with some important local artists. While you're out, locate that ideal souvenir with a trip to Historic Charleston City Market, where you'll be immersed in a sea of friendly vendors and locally-crafted treasures.
Things to know:
* Please note that there are active security cameras for the outside doors and the hallway. They do not have sound.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 15 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Security camera details: Active security cameras in common areas
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: BL004141-07-2016
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Charleston City Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Charleston Gaillard Center or Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the optimal Charleston area rental experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in Charleston. Reserve your Charleston area vacation in Fall or Spring months to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, picking, and booking the best Charleston area vacation home:
- First, have your family decide on the best dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family requires. Charming luxury suites on King Street with Parking, large TVs, & free WiFi has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally available on booking pages. If not, email the property owner before you book the property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what bed configuration is optimal for your trip.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or might be applied to your invoice.
- If there's an individual Charleston area beach you love, look for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available and included before booking
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are out! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- During arrival, document any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Re-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.1 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.2 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.2 miles
- Marion Square - 0.3 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.6 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 0.8 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.8 miles