- As low as $879/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 18
- 6 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Security system
- Sleeps 18
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 18
- 6 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
493 King Ashley, Battery, & Cooper Suites
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Comprised of the Ashley, Battery, and Cooper Suites, this three-unit compound can sleep 12 guests in king beds and can accommodate up to 18 with three additional sleeper couches. Savor two full bathrooms per each two-bedroom suite! Appreciate the highest quality luxury linens, towels, hotel-style toiletries, and the best Charleston roasted coffee for your convenience. Each of the living rooms is comfortable and sizable enough for your whole group to hang out or you can pull down the shades and relax and watch the HDTV with expanded cable channels. For additional guests, there is plenty of room on the sleeper couch in the living rooms. Additionally, these professionally decorated compounds include on-site parking. Although, you will never need a car as King Street is right outside your door.
What's close by:
Girdled by historic handsome antebellum homes, The Battery promenade is just two miles south with tons of important historic monuments to check out. Visit some close by art galleries like The Audubon Gallery, Reinert Fine Art, and Sculpture Garden Gallery to acquaint yourself with some important local artists. While you're out, locate that ideal souvenir with a trip to Historic Charleston City Market, where you'll be immersed in a sea of friendly vendors and locally-crafted treasures.
Things to know:
* Please note that there are active security cameras for the outside doors and the hallway. They do not have sound.
Parking notes: Parking Pass $20/nighttime
This rental is located on floor 2.
Security camera details: Active security cameras in common areas
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
City/town permit number: BL004141-07-2016
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this vacation home is in the city center. Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Marion Square. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at TD Arena or Charleston Gaillard Center. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including outlet shopping.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston area vacation rental home tips and tricks:
Cost saving strategies:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Charleston area area. To find the best value, consider changing your family's Charleston area trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warm temperatures, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic.
- In the Charleston area area, The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation rental up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Some owners offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners frequently offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guide magazines which include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose and book your prefectrental:
- Select your vacation week and max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Charming luxury suites on King Street with Parking, large TVs, & free WiFi has 6 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Charleston area rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is usually available on booking pages. If not, reach out to the host before booking the rental. Remember that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- If there's a particular Charleston area beach you simply love, look for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Store the owner's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Upon check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your peaceful home. Apply the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- Re-check every room of the rental property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at departure. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, take photos and video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a excellent vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for customers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- William Aiken House - 0.1 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.2 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.2 miles
- Marion Square - 0.3 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.6 miles
- Fort Sumter - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 0.8 miles
- South Carolina Aquarium Charleston - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 0.8 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 0.9 miles
Ready to book Charming luxury suites on King Street with Parking, large TVs, & free WiFi?Book Online Get Information Call: