About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1700 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Traveling for work? In beteeen homes or remodeling and need a comfortable place to stay AND room to store some belongings? Or do you just need to take a long vacation? LOOK NO FURTHER! Our completely furnished home is ready to accommodate you! TWO car garage has room for storage if you’re moving. Room for boat and RV/camper parking. Did I mention we’re PET FRIENDLY with a fenced in backyard? Great location located in the heart of west Ashley (ChArleston). Just 8 mins. to downtown ChArleston. 20 mins. to folly beach. Close to the airport, tanger outlets, North Charleston colesum, many historic destinations. 3 bedrooms 2 with queen size beds and one room with bunk beds. Air matteres also in the closet. Substantial detach 900sf 2 car garage. You can walk to starbucks, Whole Foods, Doschers Grocery, and other shopping in the shopping center. Washer and dryer in home.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charles Towne Landing State Historic Site and Historic Rice Mill are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Fort Sumter and Fort Moultrie National Historical Park and Johnson Hagood Memorial Stadium. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Booking the best Charleston area vacation property experience:
Get the best rental value:
- The sooner you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best rental properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental property up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Summer is high season in Charleston. Booking in the Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies usually offer guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Many management companies supply Charleston area area visitors guides which often include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your Search:
- Start by choosing your the best vacation week and a max budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your group needs. Charming Charleston Getaway has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally accessible on booking websites. If not, call the property owner before booking the vacation home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property management company about pets before booking.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Use a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are available before booking
- Add the host's contact information to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you're away. Keep your property safe!
- To make sure damages aren't attributed to your stay, inspect the property for any problem areas during check in. E-mail the host immediately to record your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Be respectful. Often times, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check the vacation property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent reviews to stimulate more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review find their best vacation rental. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- The Citadel - 2.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 2.6 miles
- Hampton Park - 2.7 miles
- City Marina - 2.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.8 miles
- James Island County Park - 3.3 miles
- William Aiken House - 3.5 miles
- Marion Square - 3.6 miles