- As low as $120/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Limited onsite parking (max 2 spaces)
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Outdoor furniture
- Pet friendly
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1700 square feet
Traveling for work? In beteeen homes or remodeling and need a comfortable place to stay AND room to store some belongings? Or do you just need to take a long vacation? LOOK NO FURTHER! Our entirely furnished home is ready to accommodate you! TWO car garage has room for storage if you’re moving. Room for boat and RV/camper parking. Did I mention we’re PET FRIENDLY with a fenced in backyard? Great location located in the heart of west Ashley (ChArleston). Just 8 mins. to downtown ChArleston. 20 mins. to folly beach. Close to the airport, tanger outlets, North Charleston colesum, many historic destinations. 3 bedrooms 2 with queen size beds and one room with bunk beds. Air matteres also in the closet. Grand detach 900sf 2 car garage. You can walk to starbucks, Whole Foods, Doschers Grocery, and other shopping in the shopping center. Washer and dryer in home.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in West Ashley, a neighborhood in Charleston. Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit Citadel Mall and Upper King Design District. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or Charleston Gaillard Center.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply
- For more information contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
Tips and Tricks for getting the perfect Charleston area vacation home experience:
Money saving strategies:
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Summer is high season in Charleston. Reserve your Charleston area rental home in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Charleston area area visitor guide magazines which include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose the best rental:
- Choose vacation week and maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Charming Charleston Getaway look
And see has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property owner before reserving your home. Remember that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish what configuration is right for your trip.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or costs could be applied to your agreement.
- Does your family require particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find your ideal rental.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
Some things to know before you go:
- Take a copy of the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, elevator or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent a lot of concerns.
- Lock your rental property while you're away! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- To make sure that damages are not linked to your family's visit, make a record of any problem areas during check in. Get in touch with the host immediately to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll magnify your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- When it's time to leave, take a final walk-through to make sure you have not forget any personal items. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and look for any damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property owners rely on great reviews to propel more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- The Citadel - 2.5 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 2.6 miles
- Hampton Park - 2.7 miles
- City Marina - 2.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 2.8 miles
- James Island County Park - 3.3 miles
- William Aiken House - 3.5 miles
- Marion Square - 3.6 miles