- As low as $1,000/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 13
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee grinder
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Deck or patio
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water park
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 13
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3000 square feet
The James Sparrow House was constructed in 1797. It is an alluring example of a Charleston Single House in the late Federal style. This is a 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom unit. A ideal place for huge family gatherings or a fun weekend with friends. We require a two nighttime minimum stay Monday-Wednesday and a three nighttime minimum stay Thursday-Sunday.
Walking up the handsome fronts steps onto the enormous front porch, you will appreciate a very huge, charming living room and dining room on the first floor, as well as a entirely equipped kitchen and half bath. The second floor features two sizable bedrooms each with 2 queen beds and with en-suite bathrooms. The third floor is a marvelous space with two bedroom one with 4 constructed in single beds and one with 1 single bed. There is a full bath as well. Located on Cannon Street in Downtown Charleston, it is a short walk to fashionable eateries, nighttime life, art galleries and stores. Savor some of Charleston's best local dining with The Darling, Five Loaves, The Grocery, and The Ordinary. For morning treats try Sugar Bakeshop or Brown's Court Bakery just steps away.
Appreciate high ceilings, phenomenal natural light, high definition TV, washer dryer, and a beautiful porch. Linens and towels are supplied. Household items/appliances include microwave, coffee grinder, coffee maker, high def TV, gas range and electric oven, LeCreuset cookware, refrigerator, disposal, ice maker, pop-up toaster, tea kettle, iPod Player/Speaker, hairdryer, iron & modest ironing board, dishes, coffee, toilet paper, paper towels, soap.
Check In is 4:00 pm and Check Out is 11:00 am.
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Downtown Charleston, a neighborhood in Charleston. Music Farm and Charleston Music Hall are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Charleston City Market and Upper King Design District. Traveling with kids? Consider Charleston Museum and South Carolina Aquarium. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as motor boating.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
Vacation rental home tips:
When to book a Charleston area rental home & When to go:
- The sooner your group can book a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Booking your vacation property up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental home.
- June, July, and August are high season in Charleston. To book the most suitable rental home within budget, we strongly suggest booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, warm weather and the absence of giant crowds at local restaurants, tours, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Charleston area vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many rental management companies supply Charleston area area travel guides that include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Charleston area visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Choosing and booking the bestrental:
- Choose your vacation dates and max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your family requires. Beautiful 4 Bedroom with Large Living Spaces, Porch & Parking has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the host before reserving your rental. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what is right for your group.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional fees or applied to your contract.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? Try a map search to browse nearby rentals.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
During your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents quite a few issues.
- Lock your rental home while you are away. Protect your property!
- Make a record of any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately e-mail them to the owner. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at departure. Make sure to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property a final time and look for damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your family have a excellent vacation? Many rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- William Aiken House - 0.4 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.5 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.5 miles
- Marion Square - 0.6 miles
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.7 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.8 miles
- City Marina - 0.8 miles
- Kahal Kadosh Beth Elohim - 0.8 miles
- City Market - 1.0 miles
- Gibbes Museum of Art - 1.1 miles
Ready to book Beautiful 4 Bedroom with Large Living Spaces, Porch & Parking?Book Online Get Information Call: