- As low as $205/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Hair dryer
- In the city center
- Iron/ironing board
- Kitchen island
- Near a hospital
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1300 sq ft (121 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1300 square feet
Freshly-remodeled three bedroom historic home in the fashionable, laid-back Cannonborough neighborhood close to great eateries & historical sights.This classic Charleston home is made up of two units A&B, this is the listing for Unit B (upstairs unit). The entire unit is yours, so there are no shared spaces except for the driveway area.
• Walk Score 96 (nearly everything is in walking distance)
Elliotboroughh is surrounded by top eateries; Malagon, Vern's, Leons, Chubby Fish, Xiao bao, Chasing Sage, Chez Nous Melfi's, Renzo,
Bedroom #1: King Bed + Ensuite Bathroom + Intelligent TV
Bedroom #2: Queen Bed + Ensuite Bathroom + Intelligent TV
Bedroom#3: Queen Bed + Ensuite Bathroom + Intelligent TV
Included with your stay:
Free High-Speed Internet WIFI
One Bag of Free Locally Packaged Coffee
Paper Products (toilet paper, paper towels, tissues)
Hotel Quality Bath Conveniences (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap)
Dish and Laundry Detergents
Hair Dryer, Iron, and Ironing Board
4 Bath Towels per bed and Professionally Laundered Linens
Basic Cooking Essentials and Kitchenware
PLEASE NOTE: The drive way is narrow on one end, however it can accommodate bigger SUV’s (Tahoe, Yukon, Ford Expedition, etc. The property accepts for one complimentary off-street parking space with additional parking available at $20/day.
This is a 100% legal short term rental in downtown Charleston. You can click on my profile to see reviews from our other property.
Pet policy: As much as we adore the four-legged members of your family, we do not allow family pets at this property. Any sign of pets will incur additional costs starting at $500.
No smoking is allowed. Violators will be fined for in-room smoke damages. Smoking is only allowed outside of the property at least 10 feet away please.
Please note that there is a noise ordinance in this neighborhood after 11pm daily, so if you are appreciating yourself please take the event inside and be considerate of the neighbors.
City of Charleston Permit OP2023-03868
No Parties, Events.
No Family Animals
About the Area
Located in Charleston, this apartment is in the city center. American Theater and Charleston Music Hall are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Port of Charleston Cruise Terminal and Harborage at Ashley Marina. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Joseph P. Riley, Jr. Park or TD Arena.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Charleston rental property booking tips:
When to book a Charleston area rental & When to go:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Booking in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is our favorite way to save money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Find a copy of your local Charleston area visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guides have coupons for nearby tours and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Start by having your family decide on vacation dates and a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family needs. 3 Bed 3 Bath Historic Home "4 Blocks from King St" has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, call the property management company before booking the vacation property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you'll need to book a pet-friendly property. Get information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Be aware that some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
Have a great stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a fireplace, intercom or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many difficulties.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- Upon arrival, make note of any issues with the property and immediately contact the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a fantastic resource to find the best local spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property owners rely on good reviews to drive more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Johnson Hagood Stadium - 0.5 miles
- William Aiken House - 0.6 miles
- Charleston Museum - 0.7 miles
- Joseph Manigault House - 0.7 miles
- Marion Square - 0.7 miles
- Hampton Park - 0.8 miles
- The Citadel - 0.8 miles
- Brittlebank Park - 0.9 miles